This land is mine. God gave this land to me

This land is mine. God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c
youtu.be/6wPgrBAycqM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158833873
youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just that?

Sure.

actually the UK gave it to you

lol

/thread

Not really, they traded it in return for Jews trying to bring the USA into the war.

gök tanrı gave every land under the sky to me

uk, god. what's the difference?

I'm ok with that, it's better than being islamic, for sure.

Same thing though

If you support palestine you are literally a Hamas loving terrorist nazi desu

>Wanting all those Arabs
Would rather not, thanks.

God will give you victory over them!

We would have to kill so many though, that is a lot of work.

>God

Jews are fucking muslim tier shit. They don't know how to say 'thanks' to rightful people.

'''BRITAIN''' gave you that land, not GOD.

They're only goyim, what are you afraid of?

Yeah just like how the UK gave India to the Indians.

Erm, no. I think you will find God did.

Getting tired and wanting to sleep.

Yeah dude, just like how Japan gave Korea to the Koreans. Totally wasn't theirs in the first place or whatever.

that's not how you spell G-d

This page gets archived so there is no need to do that. Only when the word is erased do you do that.

God will confuse them into killing each other until there is none of your enemies left.

2 different names for the same entity

> Totally wasn't theirs in the first place or whatever.

> Says America

wtf i love israel now

youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c

Plus writing on a computer is not writing at all. Writing is only constituted when it's relatively permanent. For example, you're not considered writing when you write your name in the sand. Since the screen refreshes ~60fps, it's never really permanent.

Didn't consider that.

>Says America
Yeah dude, says me. Are your retarded? Oh, you think because my government took Indian land that I don't understand property rights. Why can't Jap gooks just get nuked again?

Charedim take welfare all day erryday and study in yeshivot 18 hours a day to learn dumb shit like that.

ANGLO-the God gave that land to you.

>english
>anglo
>angel

Yes. You also stole mexican and hawaiian lands, too.

Isn't that what Anglo means?

>ang of el
youtu.be/6wPgrBAycqM

That's how stupid that sounds.

So? What does that mean for me? Want to respond to my argument?

And Allah will take it back and give it to someone more worthy

tl;dw

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

stealing clay has always been a thing, you just hating cuz you failed at it, Tojo

A radical Palestinian "activist" ex-pallywood director was teaching a class about Palestine, a mythical nation.

"Before class begins you must list out 6 ways in which the Israeli apartheid state has violated the human rights of our people!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, circumcised IDF commando champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the Israel stood up and held up an old papyrus parchment with archaic Hebrew writing.

‘How old is this land deed to my families home in the West Bank?‘

The arrogant professor smirked quite Terrorist-like and smugly replied 'ooooh your illegal occupational government probably gave you it in the last 50 years or so'

'Wrong, it's been 3,000 years since my family got this deed from God almighty"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Peace Not Apartheid. He stormed out of the room crying those muslim crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Likud that day and registered to join the JIDF. An eagle named ‘White Phosphorus‘ flew into the room and perched atop the Israeli flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The Hatikvah was sung several times, and God himself showed up and banished illegal Palestinians from Jewish lands

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He went back to directing fake Israeli atrocity footage and died from one of the pyrotechnics detonating in his hand.

Never forget the 7 million.

You should thank us. Without German help, Israel would never exist

What a huge lie, you fake Jew.
They're still in exile until the real Messiah (not Zionist) came.

>He doesn't know that's a parody of the Professor Pinhead copypasta

why are your people so annoying?

Shut up and post fucking machines.

>noone posted the god tier animation yet

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>claiming vast swathes of desert
why

you only had influence over us after the war, you couldn't bring us into anything

Nah, read about the Balfour deceleration. Jews had a lot of power over Wilson.

Same difference

God isn't a slag

Living around Muslims everyday turned me into a Zionist. I'm not even kidding. I hate leftist Jews in my country, but like Jews in Israel.

why did god let the romans ship you off to europe after bar kochba?

Only if you promisse giving women equal rights and have a civilized society with individual rights

It brings me both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all.
If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.

Literally what? Foreign jokes, as the name implies, doesn't rings me.

Stalin and the god gave this region to you too.

Lotta oil.

>inhabitants voted to remain a jewish autonomous region instead of becoming an oblast even though only 1,600 jews live there
what's their endgame? Immigration rights to Israel?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158833873

Where is your god when you're being attacked by people who don't acknowledge your claim of ownership?

autonomy over oblast status

God has scammed us. Sold us a condemned haunted house full of snakes. God hates Jews and has trapped us in hell once again.

Jews are going to have more problems in their future I think.

I don't know how they manage to generate hate so good. They were hated by the right nationalists for many years.

I don't know in other countries but now they are hated by the leftists in Spain too. And it is like the far right don't want to pronounce themselves but they hate them too.

Even when there are almosts none in Spain and they haven't done anything to us.

I don't know, but I think all of this Israel state is going to bring more troubles to you. My opinion? You guys are worse than rats.

Do your best Israel!

lmao god doesn't exist bro

looks like a carrot mate

antisemite

if everyone hates you, chances are you've done something wrong

Animu shitposters are welcome

You're very nice

>Byzantines fighting romans over Jerusalem
hmmm dropped

why are you all so defensive?

The jews would probably be better off if they had all gone to america

How would you feel if someone said UK looked like a cauliflower? It's baseless slander and it is outrageous.

Needs more Sinai.

i'd probably just laugh

do you think banter is only for goyim?

It's a slippery slope. What next? Regions as fruit? People as grain-based food products? And before you know it you're putting Jewish people in ovens again. Never forgive never forget.

Oh, I get it now. That was so rude.
Shame on you anglos

There should be no problem if God is on your side

Or perhaps...

In case you don't know what OP is referencing:
youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU

good. israil should also get jordan lebanon and half of iraq syria iran.

better version

Yes, but not "angel" as in the current use of the word. The word Anglo comes from either "fishhook" (angel) or "fisherman" (angler).

Implying you are different from Koreans. Lol

it wasn't always desert

God will fulfil his promise!

Why are you so autistic?

S O O N
O
O
N

God gave that land to christians and christianized tribes of israel.

>god chooses iraqi rapefugees """"hebrews"""" who fled to egypt
>he calls them le chosen people
>he makes them suffer under pharaoh
>he makes them suffer under assyrians
>he makes them suffer under babylonians
>he makes them suffer under greeks
>he makes them suffer, exterminated, and exiled by romans
>he makes them suffer, exterminated and exiled by catholic castillians
>he makes them suffer, exterminated and exiled by russians
>he makes them suffer, exterminated, genocided, gassed and exiled by nazi germans
>he then cucks them back into the shittiest land on earth full of malaria, roaches, arabs, and bedouins
>after hard work and fixing it god tricks them and convinces the jews to bring in 1 million """""jewish""""" baboons from north africa
>said baboons vote in the most retarded party in the western world, who brings inflation, corruption, religious fanaticism, and dindu-culture
>drive the country to the ground, all the while suffering from terror attacks and almost annual wars with neighboring roach countries.

gee thanks adonai elokim.

>oy vey why do they persecute us so?

Just like America gave you technologies and made you sort of a 1st world cunt, you stupid monkey

Israeli are nothing but Arab trash.
You guys have no self awareness, do you?

they're ethnocentric supremacists

nice one you cheeky cunt

Typical Arabs, really.