A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

if you are in fact a female, then i agree that it is your hair, as well as your choice of style/clothing.

No one fucking cares, cunt.
But if you were a boy who looks like this everyone would care.

if you want people to stop making fun of you for looking like a boy then stop looking like a boy

how new can you fucking be? this is stale pasta

Tits or pussy with timestamp. Respect the rules or gtfo.

Go bald you cunt!

post tits or gtfo.

Blahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Dubs rules. Lets see them tittays

-Age b8 kys

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a grill!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Fuck em

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a corpse (I'm a zombie!). My friends say it's because of my skin but I like my skin decaying and falling off. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to mmmmmmussssst eeeeaaat bbbraaaaaiiinnssss

Let your hair grow until you look more girly then cut it short again. see if you prefer short hair and teasing or long hair and peace.

Trying so hard to show off your photoshop skills. Try harder, prick.

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like an alligator (I'm a crocodile!). My friends say it's because of my snout, but I like my snout U-shaped. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

>your photoshop skills

>implying I made that pic
>implying that wasn't a copypasta response to a copypasta thread that's been around since the fucking dawn of time

lurk moar faggot

I would like to fuck you in the ass!

Nevermind, just found out you're a girl

>being this new

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like an Orc (I'm an Uruk-Haï!). My friends say it's because of my nasty teeth, but I like my chompers filthy . What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Easy, suck a cock so they start making fun of that guy for being gay!

Kys roasty

Show us your tits and do the same for them, tada everyone now cant refute your sex

And stupid. A casual read of the thread would explain it.