How would you fuck my gf

How would you fuck my gf

Anal, definetly

carefully

Go away cucklord I'm not fulfilling your masturbation fantasies.

with my dick

Any with her asshole?

like this

I would tie her to that bed, then me and my friends would take turns

In the vagina with my penis.
/thread

Roll Tide!

depends, OP. If you watch or join in. Either way, she would have a really good time with me inside her tight little pussy.

need more

Roll tide

Same girl

Id tie her up and hire her out $10 for pussy and $20 for anal

Same girl

I'd come up behind her and shove her face into the bed pull her shorts down and fuck her until she can't move then cum in her hair

Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation after marriage. With the lights off and minimal bodily contact. Its the church approved meathod. I dont know what these other heretics are talking about.

upload vid

Check em

transferring all my student debt under her name, being the shoulder she cries on pretending tp be a white knight until the time was right then have sex with her without a condom, shoot her up with my super sperm get her pregnant and transfer my hpv over to her. tell me how fucked she is

I would shove my balls in her asshole & my cock in her pussy & not move an inch

no, because is your gf dude c'mon !!

>needs instructions for how to fuck his gf

Didn't your parents ever give you "the talk", user?

She's the one wanting to know.

With a 34" baseball bat

Sophie? Florence?

I'd start with my tongue and go straight for her asshole, then pussy, then feet, ideally she'd be all sweaty/dirty first like post workout and hadn't showered that day. Following that I'd submit entirely to her as my mistress and would lick anything she asked me too and let her use me as a toilet

Sorry no Sophie but roll tide means Alabama FYI

I would fuck her every which way while you stood in the closet peeking out and jerking furiously. Then I would collect $500 from you for the service.

Florence is in Alabama, row tyde

Wiv muh benis

this pussy squirting

Post that vid you cuckold fuck