ITT: We are nice and loving to eachother until someone gets trips, then all hell breaks loose

ITT: We are nice and loving to eachother until someone gets trips, then all hell breaks loose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF8ejVViqo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's your day been OP?

Good morning gentlemen. It smells great in here. Is someone wearing expensive cologne?

no this is dollar store cologne but thank you.

Any beekeepers here?

well it smells lovely

Oh, hi everyone. How's your day going? Mine isn't going so good, but I am looking forward for tomorrow. It's like they said, tomorrow is always better than today.

Much appreciation for your acknowledgement friend, you're dressed rather elegantly today if you don't mind me saying.

How true, my friend. How true. Good luck on tomorrow!

Nice day Everyone

You all look lovely today

hes a legend
youtube.com/watch?v=BF8ejVViqo0

I'm doing well if anyone wants to know. I am going to do well on my finals as well.

I did decent on mine today. Wish me luck for the rest of them!

Thank you friend. Here's to a lovely tomorrow.

That is so good to hear. Your parents must be proud of you. Heck, I am proud of you.

I found $100 on the sidewalk on the way in. I was gonna give away $20 because it's the holidays so would someone like $120? Sharing is caring, as they say.

Mine aren't until Thursday and Friday, so I look forward to them!

fuck you

Well that wasnt very nice, new friend. The good man didnt even get trips!

Do you not know how dubs and trips work? Let me educate you! Dubs and trips refer to the last two or three numbers. Have s wonderful day!

Now, now, no need to be rude

Someone can't read. That's ok. We'll teach you. Have a seat, would you like some hot chocolate?

It's okay to feel upset, but that's just plain rude. Let's make up and apologize for such words. Now, would you like a cup of coffee?

Afternoon everyone! How are you all doing this fine day?

Hello gentlemen! How are you on this fine afternoon.

No matter what people say.

Never change Sup Forums.

Op isn't a faggot.

I'm doing well! How about yourself?

We don't appreciate such language here young user, that's okay though. I forgive you

Hi all I'm feeling great today, hope you're all well

Im doing better that i deserve! And how about yourself?

I'm super, thanks for asking.

ROLL THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT!

Does everyone have any plans for the weekends?

FUCK THE SYSTEM! YOU'RE ALL MASSIVE COCKGOBBLING FAGGOTS!

Having a lovely Monday guys, I'm glad you all are doing well.

Rolling

On my way home for the holidays thanks for asking.

Hello friends.

Christmas break starts this friday for me. Hoping to get some snow and go sledding!

That wasn't very nice user. It's ok, I forgive you :)

I love Oprah Winfrey and Ellen. It seems like they really care about people. We need more rich TV talks how host. They're like sunshine on our lives.

It is 2 am :-)

I do have a plan for the weekends. I'm gonna go hang out with my best friend at the mall. What are your plans?

Hi guys! How are you doing today?

I always love to come see how great this community is, fills me with hope for the future.

checkem

wew lad

roll

I'm doing well! What about yourself?

hey there :) how are ya?

Hello dear anons! Sorry I'm a bit late but i just had to bring these freshly baked cookies with me! Would anyone like a cookie?

what a lovely day!

CHEKEM

I am doing great, friend. How are you?

2016 was so great. It's gonna be hard to think how 2017 could possibly be better. Here's hoping to more smiles in the new year. Puppy dog kisses to everyone. :)

That is so nice of you fellow user! How was your day?

>OFF BY 1

What kind of cookies kind sir?

OP isn't a faggot or anything of the soort. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

good

Hey user! please, tell me about yourself

use pic :)

Heya brothas

Thank you sooooo much. These are delicious. Mmmm...

Oh this thread is absolutely swell. Nothing better than having a nice conversation.

Now that sounds great user! But I am sadly not able to draw at yhe moment.

Gee, look at all these super people in here!

everyone have a nice day!

Snicker doodles! My late grand mothers recipe!

Susan, is that your secret recipe :0

Awh man snickerdoodles are my favorite! Thanks for sharing, user.

Wow... pretty good!

hello friends, am here

I'm feeling really good, relaxing a bit, listening to the little birds sing. Thanks for asking, user!

That's wonderful! Birds singing are so nice :)

Its nice to see the words of the well respected African American gentleman Rodney King are being put to good use. "Can't we all just get along"..yes we can! :) God bless everyone!

It's the beginning two my two days off! So I'm probably going to just tidy up the house and trim the hedges. How is your day user? And please take a snicker doodle!

Yo whadup my fellow anons, how's it hanging broskies?

I heard tales of someone rolling trips and causing massive madness.. Is this true?

ANIME IS LIFE

Oh, boy! This is amazing

Hi, today is a wonderful day, the birds sing so nice!

So sorry to hear for your loss. If it's any consolation, you will get to see her again in heaven with God and angels and pets that you used to have but also died and you get to party forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and it never gets boring. Ever, not ever. Ever... Ever... Forever... Party... Forever... With God... Forever... And ever.... Forever...

Right fellow user? This is wonderful!

African Americans are intelligent and upstanding citizens.

I can't wait to see some trips! Acting normal is hard

How are my favorite people doing today? Hopefully well!

Ah yes cats out of the bag! i can hide but not until people taste my cookies! How have you been Richard?

Oh, how I wish I could give you guys a lot of hugs and kisses. You are all such a wonderful people and it warms my heart being here among you guys.

Well, except for those naughty naughty children with their crude swear words. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Check my fucking trips

God loves you all! Remember that!

Thank you user! It's my pleasure to see old friends again.

I wish everyone who reads this a wonderful day!

Until we get trips
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR
CHECK EMIN THE MORNING

i love Sup Forums and all it stands for

Could this be a time of true happiness for all anons? Today is wonderful!

May peace be with you user!

Dicks

Same to you!