Who was better?

Who was better?

The one with talent
Layne

the man who sold the world

Bowie

Heroin

How embarrassing...

Yeah Nirvana fans are embarrassing, of all the teen angst bands I'd say being a Nirvana is the most hackneyed, you'd be more respectful wearing a Linkin Park shirt

Tarantino

that guy looks exactly like the dude playing daredevil

Kurt without a doubt.

Layne didn't even play an instrument or write the songs.

Layne had a better voice

That's not true. Layne played rhythm guitar on the three aic songs he wrote by himself: angry chair, hate to feel and head creeps.

Also a better lyricist, kurt even admitted a lot of his lyrics were nonsensical.

Singer? Layne
Songwriter? Kurt, but Jerry Cantrell is better than both of them

This is the real answer

At killing themselves? That's a tough one, they both got the job done.
I'd have to go with Layne, he took the most time with it.

this

better

could you find a smaller picture please? I can still make out the pixels

But I enjoy being a Nirvana

>With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto, an Albino
A mosquito, my libido, yeah

three songs!!! oh my god..

Sup Forums is too contrarian for this kind of questions, obviously kurt was better and i pretty much hate nirvana right now

But Kurt was a meme songwriter. He got mad when people tried to ask him about the lyrics because the lyrics didn't mean anything, and the most important part was the music. He was, if I may, our guy.

Nice reverse psychology Nirvaginaboy

Nirvana is good if you like post punk garbage (Nirvana), Alice is better if you like metal based music (good)

Let's face it, grunge was a shit label and half the bands didn't fit within the same genre aside from a fashion which also wasn't well defined other than flannel and boots

I'm a metalhead but I'd hardly call AIC metal, I agree they were infinitely better

It still proves that layne wrote his own songs and played an instrument. Stay snarky faggot.

Jerry would disagree

Which is why I said metal "based", not saying they were Slayer or something but they fit in more with that lineage IMO of heavy rock and metal, where Nirvana was clearly sort of like a deviant punk band to my ears

Same with Soundgarden early on, I mean I hear more Led Zeppelin and Sabbath influence than anything in their old stuff but they will insist they are some kind of punk band which is just hilarious

Yeah Kurt came across as some faggy sjw, watched his self narratived documentary and he just sounded like a whiney little bitch.

the one who died young