I'm tired of Christian preachers getting up-in-my-face about religion

I'm tired of Christian preachers getting up-in-my-face about religion.

What can I say to really, REALLY piss them off? I'm looking for a way to offend them in a sentence, by saying something like "Hail Satan", but better, and with more detail.

You do realize if you get into an argument with idiots they will drag you down to their level right? If you just offend them it will fuel them more, so expect more gibberish and talking about you like a "lost bad cause" behind your back.

go to church ya fuckin heathen

Tell them you bear the mark of the Beast, then offer to show them. Upon unbuttoning your trousers, enjoy delicious, fresh salty tears

I understand, I'm just looking for a way to fuel the fire and walk away.

The last time I went to church, I was impolitely asked to cover my shirt because it had a NASA logo on.

Yes. Yes. Perfect.

wow wtf, southern baptists?

It sounds like you are going to the wrong church. It's a shame when one bad experience ruins a person's view of Christianity as a whole forever.

parents forced me to go to church until I was about 14. most of the time because I couldn't be left at home alone. by the time I hit 19 I was already a brainwashed Christion psycho religious freak but I hung out with atheist friends kek. now I'm 15 and i'm agnostic and I despise any religion and spit on anyone who actually preaches this shit. don't even get started with extremists. if you really want to piss off a Christian tell him the holy spirit does not exist and anyone who believes in such fairy tales would be executed.

I'm not sure, it was some church in middle England. I was working on a sound system for them.

I have some great Christian friends, we get on well.

There's a guy who sometimes gets on the same train as me. He sits next to me, raises his voice until I remove my headphones, then preaches to me (or others). If I walk away, he tells me that I'm going to hell.

I'm not looking to hate or offend Christians as a whole, I'm looking to trigger those that intimidate me.

I grew up in the south and even there most people werent all that crazy religious. Now, if you ran into the Pentecostals or Primitive Baptists yeah they were fucking nuts, but unless you grow up in that you really dont hang out with them anyway. The church of christ people can be crazy too they were the ones who did that talking in tongues shit.

Really it was only the old fucks who grew up in one room shacks and never got to masturbate that would try to shove religion down your throat. Old people down here are really nosey about kids sexuality too, in HS my GFs preacher would call her mom and tell her if he saw us out and about, holding hands, etc. Lots of youth ministers and preachers creeped on her. But the younger people werent crazy religious.

Remind them that God has deliberately slaughtered more innocent Jews than Hitler ever did. That ought to thrill him.

Oh ok never been to England. I was talking southern US baptists. That bus guy is just a fucking nut. Every town has one. We have a drunk homeless guy that walks around with a bible and preaches to people. Just ignore them.

Methodists suck Jews cock though.

Every town has one. My town has a damn mothership. I see a different one every week, all bearing the same intimidating attitude.

"I am a homosexual scientologist"

They might lowkey take that as praise

Ask them "In the story, jesus was the result of the rape of Mary by yahweh's pet rape-ghost.
I don't recall her giving sexual consent... do YOU?"

OK, then simply remind him that God slaughtered more innocent people than Hitler ever did. Tell him you think he's a evil God, and that you refuse to worship such an evil being.

Religious people see it as a "gift" and an honour for Mary.

> Remind them that God has deliberately slaughtered more innocent Jews than Hitler ever did.
What are you referencing here?

...and I'm sure 12yr old Mary saw it that way too.

History.

Misquote the Bible in a failed attempt to use scripture against someone who reads it professionally.

Nothing enrages scholars more than willful ignorance.

>women's opinion has weight or a meaning compared to god/ men in the bible/ religion

Have you even met religious people?!

Agree.
Read bible.
Find easily-found ammunition.
Use against godder.
Watch them run away...

Lots.
Lot's daughters...

you cannot piss them off, you just make them more determined to save your soul. just ignore them

If no street preachers showed up to gay pride?
Would faggots cum anywhere near as hard while they sodomize each other?

What kind of mushroom is this?
Image search only finds a tree that smells like semen

>my Korean waifu wants to know

might be a partially formed destroying angel.
a lot of mushrooms look like this when undeveloped though

OK, well that answers that question. She loves to forage for a variety of leaves and shrooms. She makes eagle scouts look like total amateurs

would not be good in an omelette. unless you are fond of rhabdomyelosis and kidney failure

So you get what I mean.