Hey there Sup Forums just curious, is there any bullet proof armor that exist any where that resembles this...

Hey there Sup Forums just curious, is there any bullet proof armor that exist any where that resembles this? Or is there a way to turn a motocross body armor into bulletproof armor through Kevlar lining or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

securityprousa.com/armor/riot/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump plz

yes and modern police riot gear looks cooler than whatever cartoon that is from

It's from the Tv show arrow, and is police riot gear availed for the public to buy my guess is no

There's no such thing as "bulletproof".
Only bulletresistant armor exists.

: . a .

Google this kinda shit you fucking twat

You can buy riot gear in most states without any problems.

>securityprousa.com/armor/riot/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete.html

Protip: kevlar only stops pistol rounds. Anything rifle caliber will go right through.

this

bullet "proof" is misleading

>2XL
kek

Taiwan special forces?

french special forces look pretty cool. probably fags but they look cool

Fucking sand people

Spectre/dyneema weeve in polymer like fiberglass. Support with a ceramic or titanium plate steel is stronger but heavier motocross armour looks like shit if u wanna b deathstroke gonna have to custom build

Addition buy thing gauge titanium you can canc cut with a router if watnot and laminate a high layer system. It will b similar to dragon skin armour by pinacle.

Op here, I was looking for something tactical looking like the death stroke armor, I've tried looking online but no luck, I like the riot armor just not as tactical looking as this deathstroke armor, any other options?

Look up army surplus. Get a cheap bullet proof vest.

"Dragon Skin" the armour they developed for USA troops in Iraq/ Afgan is reusable and stops multiple most rounds.

I like the look of it, you can find the mask online but I don't think you can find the bullet proof outfit,

Op here again, the general consensus in seeing is that this is almost impossible? Being lightweight/slealthy yet also being bullet proof or resistant, this is more of a shit hit the fan apocalypse armor, any other ideas that still look cool and are actually doable?

Bummmppp

/thread

Just Dragon Skin with shoulder pads.