Ask a marine biologist anything

Ask a marine biologist anything

Are you a marine biologist?

also checked

if you were a biologist what area would you prefer to grow in

What's your favorite crustacean

OP here, yeah I'm a marine biologist and a diver.

Do you fuck niggers?

Do you want to fuck a Dolphin?
Have you fucked a Dolphin?

Coconut crab for sure, I love when they climb trees to break open the coconuts!

a muffdiver?

how big is your dick?

Cold water, it's more fun there

Why limit myself to a dolphin when some whales have 2 blowholes

Costanza?

the sea was angry that day my friends.....

Would you fuck a whale's blow hole?
Is that something that you've thought about? Something that turns you on?

what made you interested in becoming a marine biologist user?

Why wouldn't it turn me on? Bigger is better

When I was in high school, I blew my knee out playing football. My career was over, and they had me heavily drugged on pain meds. One day I was really high, and was just watching discovery channel and a program about the deep sea vents came on and that's when I realized I wanted to do that. Haven't looked back ever since. Just love the ocean and the beauty. My favorite place to have been is Alaska by far.

Do whales like things on their blow holes?
With dolphins it's well established that they enjoy having sex for fun and pleasure.

Why are corals called cnidarians?

Favorite phylum?

Well since it's a breathing hole prob not, but it's true dolphins love sex. The largest dolphin is the killer whale, and they have been seen masturbating

this is a field that I'm interested in, is it worth pursuing? is the money decent enough are are jobs available???

Do you have crabs?

The name Cnidaria comes from the Greek word "cnidos," which means stinging nettle. When you touch these, you can usually feel a good sting. I think coral wise it's talking about coral such as fire coral that sting and burn on contact. Slid bare ass into a group of that when I was working in the Caribbean.

Aight guys they're legit. Or they're using Google. Either way OP is too good for Sup Forums

Arthropoda because of crustaceans, but it's hard. I love marine invertebrates.

Do you have a fish tank

how come you only hear about marine biologists? do other branches of the service not have biologists too?

It depends on what you want to do with it. I've learned that a marine biology degree can get you into A LOT of places. You just need to love what you do, because it is a lot of paper work and studying. I love it because of taxonomy and field guides. But you get to see some amazing things, a few months back I did a necropsy on a killer whale, and that was a blast.

That made me laugh, you got me

I recently moved by lake Champlain. Tell me how to capture Champ

Working on it, I've been working on blueprints for a salt water tank that only has marine inverts.

Yeah, they're called high school teachers.

Yeah, I was going to bring that up next. Would blowing a load in its blow hole cause problems for it? Like getting a deep throat bj from a girl and blowing into her lungs.
That's not a pretty sight.

Walk near tall grass, throw pokeball. Don't fish, all you will get are magic carp.

why crab a blue
hes drown

Is it culturally insensitive to ban the Japanese and Scandinavian countries from fishing whales?

Typically it would, would probably piss it off a bit too. Hahaha

Is it culturally insensitive to not let every horny guy fuck 8yr old girls because in Thailand they do it?

That's a tough one. Honestly I can't answer that. I feel like if its destroying the population it should be cut back, like with north pacific right whales, but by no means should it be stopped.

I think I'll stick with mares and bitches.
I would with a Dolphin of she were into it though.

how much is the fish ?

Noice. Reef?

Yes.

as would I.

Yeah. The notion of an 18 year old adult is an American concept. The beacon of liberalism that is Sweden, lets you fuck 15 year olds no problem. Which of course is the same age of consent as Thailand.

You are a legend, I give you props

Couldn't tell you which one from this picture lol.

Nah I meant is your tank gonna be a reef tank? Or just like crustaceans and mollusks and shit?

My wife studied environmental science, geology, and is now working on her masters is karst-hydrogeology (caves, groundwater, aquifers, etc)

How do you feel about ocean acidification? People worry the most about climate change/global warming, but IMO, and the vast majority of the opinions of her colleges, ocean acidification (which has its roots in climate change/global warming) is going to be the real thing that wnds up fucking us all

Love me a reef tank, I used to own one but I had to move.

Is sex with a dolphin ever okay? What if the dolphin wants you to fuck her? What if you're in love with said dolphin, and the feeling is reciprocated? Is dolphin sex the new frontier in the fight for marriage equality?

^this guy gets it.

I'm not sure right now, I might do some small coral but I was thinking more of pygmy kelp and red algae

What's the coolest kaiju you've run into while biologizing marinely? And don't gimme any of that "kaiju" aren't real bullshit

What do you do all day? At work, that is.

mares and bitches are great.

Stuck with only bitches for now due to financial constraints.

OP:
What animal would you most want to fuck? Probably dolphin right?

Stop answering questions about depraved degenerate faggots fucking animals and answer my question about ocean acidification

Was it really a Titleist?

I live with both.
2 German Shepherd girls and 4 mares.

As Sylvia Earle said: “No Water No life; No Blue No Green.” Ocean acidification would absolutely fuck humanity. The biggest world food source would slowly die off and we would be in big trouble. Global warming melts the ice caps, and that will do some damage. I've seen that doing ringed seal research. But humans can adapt to global warming and rising sea levels. But if you take the fish out of the sea, we lose a huge food source.

I'd say go for it, #Dolphinequality

Damn lucky.

I have 4 dogs, but Im working on getting 2-3 more and 2 mares. Mares have to be together right? Best to get two I'm assuming, which is even more expensive.

Do either of you believe acidification could happen fast enough to do major harm?

Life, both plant and animal is highly adaptive. I think most life would adapt just fine to slowly changing conditions, and new life would evolve too.

They are herd animals so are happier with more than one.
General care and feeding isn't really that much.

Im sure you could get Liberals to agree!

Yeah but you need a lot of land, which is the main expense I have to deal with.

It's already fucking up coral reefs and the chitinous shells/exosceletons of marine critters because they are composed of calcium, acids and calcium dont mix

Not op

can you give me a fun fact about the sea snipper?

I guess that depends on what you considered a lot.
I have about 4 acres of pasture 5 horses.

4 acres is a lot dude.

What kind of rent is that anyway? No option to buy not enough money obviusly.

Serious question.
So the icebergs are melting and the sea level is raising and hurricanes and other disasters are happening more frequently. If the earth will be all covered in water some day is it possible we'll develop fins and gills realy fast? And actually live underwater and start a new civilization of mermaids and mermans?

Um. Probably cheaper to buy...
It's not that much really. I bought a real bedroom house, 3 car garage, a barn and 5 acres for about $175k monthly payment is $1,400

No credit lol

Why are black people so fucking stupid? Is it the result of years of breeding out intellect in favor of brute strength, or is it their fucking shitty culture?

"Im a marine biologist"

What credentials give you this title?
You have useless fucking knowledge, youre not a real man kys

FUCK

Op cant answer my question about ocean acidification. He's a faggot, full of shit, and just wants to talk about fucking animals with other faggots.

Abandon thread.

Shitty culture. There is no place in the world where blacks are successful without the help of whites. South Africa without whites would be Zimbabwe, the NBA & NFL are owned by whites so that white people can be entertained by blacks playing with balls, even Obama is half white...

Always wanted to be a marine biologist, but I don't have the grades, specially in chem and math?

Any programs that don't heavily involve either, or tips to improve?

Volunteer at an aquarium.

So make credit.
I have shit credit.

You made an argument that it's defective culture, yet you indicated there are no successful blacks in the world who certainly aren't living in a homogeneous culture.

Really? I'm declaring bankruptcy soon. Is it really feasible to buy a farm property for under 100k around PA? With that kind of credit?

There are no successful blacks in the world without whites helping them. The black culture is inherently problematic, the only thing that can save them is white people. That's why the more black people adopt white culture the more successful they would become.

Oh I can't be that specific.
I'm on the other side of the country.
But under 100k, probably not.
But have a look, get on a real estate site and look at properties and prices.
If you want something, find a way to get it.

pls

Thanks user. I'm one step closer to my dream of horses.

Take care and have fun with your animal brides.

Man that looks absolutely delicious.

ooooooh yeeee

Yes, but skinning all the fur off is a bit of a pain.

I was beaten to it, but thanks for the (you).

Why doesn't anyone give a shit about coral reefs dying out?

why isnt that crab carrying a shank?

why should they? what is coral good for? what does it do? what can you make from it? what economic value does it have?

What's your views on over-fishing?

ARe you fuckin serious