Discuss

discuss

how about you discus ur mom

brutal, savage, rekt

Well, that's just rude. How about you apologise for that aggressive rhetoric?

ayy oh nigga holms i dont know what youz just said but you can suck in my testicals {or comonly called my nutz]

huehuehuehuehueheuheu

thank you panda poster for supportimg me thru all these shit posts in all these threads, u r the resl mvp

How's the mobility scooter suiting you?

what

its good because the good ones are stupid and the bad one is really smart sure to rustle a few feathers

>24/192
>Good

Downloading 24bit music goes beyond autism. The flac placebo is already embarrassing enough as it is. But audiophiles apparently don't adhere to human biology.

>sure to rustle a few feathers
that's not the point. the point is comedy

im 12 an what is flac?

Insurance company with a ducko

you have to be 100 to post here

Lmao dis Krispy Kreme ass nigga bout to go full super saiyan he mad as hell

>listens to black metal once

that;s one cool duck, ngl

this

a lossless coduck

Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is "lossy". What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media."
"I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange is well don't get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren't stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you'll be glad you did.

For the millionth time, people do not download flac for the quality, they do it because flac as a codec does not deteriorate with age.

fuck me, I don't even know if you're trolling or not anymore. someone please help me

not trolling.

Don't believe that crap. It's related to that famous velicodensity pasta...