What's /b's opinion of this type of hair coloring?

What's /b's opinion of this type of hair coloring?

I saw a woman at the market yesterday and I thought she looked great with this coloring. Maybe a bit extreme but I liked it.

Can she pull a sword from her stomach?

Attention whore has emotional problems she wants you to know about

It's really ugly.

I think it looks alright but anyone with hair like that probably has daddy issues

indication of mental problems or no personality but that's okay because it ~looks like an anime~

Looks pretty cool, but she probably is a huge whore.

this

Only sex those girls never ever date them.

What are you asking, specifically?
The colouring looks fine, loud but fine.
It does however indicate a serious fucking mental case that should be avoided.

it's nice

The tramp stamp of 2016.

If it was your average SJW-redâ„¢ dye I'd agree, but this chick at least put some effort in.
Maybe she genuinely likes it like that.

It's cute but I wouldn't go near that.
Too much crazy.

Can get diamonds.

Looks fucking cool!

It is waaay to bright. MAYBE it would look good if it was blue, but that's a stretch.

Her job options must be outstanding.

u need validation, u cuck? U have shit taste

Considering today's companies don't want just robots but different variety of personalities I'd say her outlooks are bright.

Daddy issues: the hairstyle.

Anyone who dyes their hair like this, even natural colors has self esteem issues and is constantly seeking validation. The blue/purple/silver hairs are all going to be retarded SJWs or atleast dumb bitches following a fad.

Every woman I have ever dated that dyes her hair monthly or every month or so has always been a psycho bitch struggling for attention.

Yeah you might think its cute/hot at first. But after a while it gets old. Girls dying hair is a surefire way to spot damaged goods, the brighter the color the farther you should stay away.. it's like frogs/caterpillars in the rainforest.. they are all bright colors so the other critters know "stay away, this thing is probably trouble/dangerous"

If a girl with hair like that was bobbing on my knob I would be happy.

Red always screams sexual arousal.

I'd cum on it

fucking bitch cheated then dying her hair red/orange explaining her spirit animal is the fox so it's only natural she plays tricks on people what the fuck man i loved her bitch go fuck yourself shit

this actually is mindblowingly plausible

I feel like she probably uses Firefox.

I like it personally, dunno how I'd feel about it if I had to see it every day.

Makes my dick hard - The hairstyle

Skittles

In any functional authoritarian society such hair colours (for both man and woman) would be considered degenerate and forbidden on punishmunt of labour camp.

looks really nice

Yeah, idk just my theory/experiences..

Also that shit is insanely expensive after a while. Shit can cost anywhere from $50-$200+ every time they go do it.. if they dont go to get it touched up every few weeks, it starts to look like shit. It's horrible for your scalp/hair follicals, these bitches that dye their shit monthly still start having thinning hair later on in life and/or scalp problems

As a person, as well as some one who is an employer, I literally can not take anyone serious who has anything other than natural hair colors. Even girls that dye natural colors are just doing it for validation. Blonde one month, brown another, blonde another, brunette with highlights another, all so people can say 'omg xD xD you look so good as ____!'

Then when they finally do decide to stop being a crazy bitch and go back to natural, it looks like shit until it grows out or they chop it all off

This. My girlfriend changes her hair all the time and is beauty educator at Sephora and makes 65k+

"Beauty educater"
Nice to know that other people have spottet this booming market aswell

Kys ya dip

>>Sup Forums

Obviouswhore color; OP is a dumb shit 24 years old French whore