I'm sick of it Sup Forums. My girlfriend of 3 years refuses to give me a blowjob...

I'm sick of it Sup Forums. My girlfriend of 3 years refuses to give me a blowjob. I've eaten her out numerous times but she just won't return the favor. Therefore, tomorrow I will go to a hooker and get my dick sucked. I just want to know what it feels like.
Any advice?

Just dump her you faggot

Just stop going down on her. Sex is a two way street brah

dump her idiot

You and your girlfriend are sexually incompatible. You should probably dump her.

OP here.
I've considered dumping her for the past few weeks. I will take a decision tomorrow after I received my first blowjob. If I don't feel any guilt I will dump her prude ass.

You should slap her around, maybe stab her a couple times and see if she gets the message

Remember the hooker just wants to make you cum as soon as possible. So if she's any good she'll probably make you cum super quick. So you don't need to pay for a long session.

Remember a rubber. It won't be close to the same sensation, but getting a fucking disease from some cheap whore isn't worth it.

Advice?

Don't neglect the balls.

Trim your pubes and wash really well with deodorant soap and exfoliate right before she does it, and make sure to communicate this with her. She probably doesn't want to do it because you have poor hygiene and she doesn't want to say why.

That's a very wise way to do things.. Anons, learn from this faggot.

you sound like someone who is unable to dominate his woman.

I've nutted into my girlfriends mouth so many times I would not even be able to count

Dump her. She doesn't want to do something that would clearly make you happy.

You don't want to put a ring on that.

It's pretty pleasurable but also an extremely petty reason to end a relationship over. Just talk about it with her, ask her WHY she doesn't want to give you a blowjob. Maybe you just don't clean your dick enough or she just doesn't like choking/gagging. So far I've never encountered a girl who wouldn't give blowjobs when talked about it.

One who didn't want sex in its entirety, in which case I do recommend staying the kind of friends that doesn't talk or see each other.

like a bag of sand

fuck that, if I can't use my girlfriend for sex in whatever way I want then why the fuck am I keeping her around?

Fucking loser, I hope you're joking about not getting your dick sucked for 3 years of dating. Dump her even if she sucks your dick tomorrow people like that aren't worth the time of day.

blow it yourself.

Why even be in a relationship at all then? Prostitutes are MUCH cheaper than keeping a woman around.

I would not put my dick inside a hooker's mouth because of herpes and human papilome virus ._. , better get a side girl who would suck/fuck and then dump current girl.

try many, you will never know whats the best blowjob feels like if you always get really really bad blowjobs and just dont fucking know it

Omg what the fuck, you still keep that bitch around

If you were the sort of man who possessed the strength of will to leave her 3 years 10 months ago, when it become clear that she doesn't meet your sexual needs, she would have been sucking your dick all along to keep you from leaving her.

The absence of blowjobs in your sex life is nothing more than an indication of your weakness as a man in general. The fact that she's tolerated that weakness for 3 years is nothing more than an indication that she cheats on you.

wash your dick op

Stop asking for it. Just put your dick in her face when she’s worked up. If that doesn’t work she is probably gay

It's possible to love a woman, and have her be your sex slave for all practical purposes, at the same time.