Feet pics of girls you know. Continuing with Melanie. Get her stuff back up here!

Feet pics of girls you know. Continuing with Melanie. Get her stuff back up here!

my cock is falling in love with this girl. post the stuff up from the last thread too. lets get a collection of this nice foot slut going.

+1

wow great legs. and nice fucking toes on her too.

great ass on her too.

looks like she has some nice tits too. this girl is a nice little foot slut.

The word "foot slut" makes me wanna puke

same lol shits weird

And i get diamonds

i didnt realize that shit was so divisive.

since youre bringing the great material. how do you feel about this? lol

it doesn't bother me but I won't be using it anytime soon

nice feet

I thought she was a midget from the thumbnail.

kek nope

more?

shes OP too

great fucking tits on her and sexy feet. havent seen her in these threads before. loving her body.

nice toes. what in the fuck language is that?

Dutch

PLEASE READ
Guys, i have a problem, maybe you can help out

I always a had a fetish for my sisters feet. (Im not going to post pics, since its the internet)
Whenever i had the opportunity, i would go and sniff her shoes and shit and violently jerk off.
Usually at night or when no one else was home.
Here is the problem, last night she came home pretty late and sigh*ed and said her feet would hurt. I was instantly tempted to ask to massage her feet.
The thing was, i asked that like 20mins later, when she was already in her room and watching some shit on her laptop.
I was asking her what she was doing and she said "nothing, watching some series, what do you want?"
Then i dropped it, i said if her feet would hurt i could massage them for her.
Well, she said the most unexpected shit. While i was hoping in case of a negative response she would simply say something like "no thanks", she said this and this dialogue followed afterwards:
>Yeah, im pretty sure you would like to give me a massage
>Say: what?
>Oh come on user, anytime im going through the shoe drawer, i see that they are misplaced
>Say: I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe you are hallucinating or something
>I saw you going through my shoe drawer twice. The last time was about a month ago, when i wanted to get myself something from the kitchen but quickly returned to my room and observed you from the corner just to see what you were doing
>Say: Please dont tell our parents, i cant help it sometimes, this fetish just developed since i was a child, please understand
>Its okay, user but stop it from now, if you PROMISE me to stop, you can have one sniff
>Immediately agree, get on with it, (medium sweet smell)
>Leave her room
>Masturbate three times that night to that moment
>Be even more obsessed than before, try to sneak into her room and smell her feet while sleeping
>She wakes up, calls parents, get totally fucked
>No one in the family talks to me now

What do Sup Forums?

i wanna lick kait's toes.

perfect

imagine laying her on her back and sliding in her pussy with her feet in your mouth?

this is amazing. where are you from by the way. how old are you and her?

Rape her.

im loving this girls feet. can we get a full dump of her? including the stuff fomr last thread too?

any pics of her arse?

i fucking love this girls toes. i dont save all your girls cause youre always in these threads, but i have a few saved. and melanie is going to be one of those lol.

wife pic

she even gave us a sole shot. awesome.

Im from switzerland, she turned 18 in july and im 22

im sorry for your bad luck. but its a hot story for us. honestly man youre already fucked so you should post some pics for your fellow feet bros to enjoy. it would be great seeing pics of her feet and shoes.

her toes are so perfect. beautiful fucking feet. do you know her? what can you tell me about her?

Sup Forums what do i do?
There's a girl in my class that has the best feet i've ever seen
but all the pics of her feet are super zoomed out, nothing really up close or high res
how can i get some nice pics of her feet?

yeah I know her. haven't talked to her in a while. hot but not stuck up.

look at that fucking body. if this pic was bigger itd be up there for one of your best ever.

great tits on her. this is the kind of girl thats so hot it makes me sad ill never get to fuck her or get at her feet. not because shes out of my league but just that ill never meet her lol

a pity for sure

great toes. i cant believe how much new stuff of her you found.

for the love of god more of her

she's not scared to show them off

Ive never really made pictures of her shoes, since im always near the source. Can't make pictures of them, since everyone is there and overall im too scared at the moment. And as i said, i won't post pictures of her, but i will describe her
>Around 164cm
>blonde, brown eyes
>A bit underweight
>7,5/10 face

Among many the many shoes she owns, she has these leopard higheels with a pink sole, which are my favorite ones and one of her smelliest. She also has some white puma sneakers with diamonds on it, which she has worn a lot and boy, do they have a smell.

Can't provide pictures atm though, other than that, ama

i mean post pictures of her. i know you said you wont, but at this point it really doesnt matter man. you might as well show her. youre already fucked.

What do? Learn the all important life lesson of self-control! If you're still an awkward teen, they'll move on and you'll be fine.

the girl on the left fart.

yup and its great for us. theyre really hot feet on a sexy girl. its good theres so many pics of them s they can be properly enjoyed.

Try to control yourself now. Eventually you will get over this, but until then, try to take some pictures and do your thing by yourself. I don't think you will ever be able to have physical contact as you used to have with her again.

imagine her sucking you off like that? fucking her mouth while you get to look at her hot as fuck soles.

Currently i only have to deal with the awkward silence, but if i post a picture from her fb or instagram or whatever the fuck she uses, it can be found over reverse image search or whatever.
I can only describe her fam

I get it, but its really difficult. Believe me

yeah I believe you just described heaven

no you just have to change the filename. thats all.

none of the rest of these girls are getting reverse searched. its not possible.

Take pictures of your own and don't show her face, just feet and maybe a bit of her body

someone out there gets to fuck this girl. i just hope hes smart enough to lick her feet.

I miss kesfeet so much, wish I had most of her stuff saved.

she's still around and she probably would like it

gotta be her on the right?

yup look at this tease

Then if it's something you cannot handle, seek professional help. If you cannot control your sexual urges, that is a trait of a sex offender/rapist.

oh man lol

keep going. i want to edge to melanies feet and eventually come for that sexy bitch

Big feet anybody?

today is a good day for the fb feet bros. melanie is a most welcome addition.

i reember this one from last thrad. the fucking asshole who took this pic. worst human ever.

be honest

sitting across from this guy

do you think you'd get a little boner?

would you imagine giving them a little lick?