Hey Sup Forums
my dick is small, how do i overcome this

get a bigger dick

i think that is out of the question

Get your dick pierced then attach weights to the piercing

Cut it, it will grow bigger and stronger

tried this
ended up with two headed dick

I do this once every few years OP. Penises are like bonsai trees. If you don't prune them regularly, they stop growing.

okay yuo got two options
1) find a chick with a tiny vagina who loves to give blowjobs
2) become a hot trap

Gun + bullet + your skull = solution to OP's problem.

HA HA HA
Now loook at this DICK
That I just found
When i say cuck
Be ready to SUCC

okay before we get carried away, it's like 6.5 inches but pretty skinny, is that bad?

Worst. Limerick. Ever.

WHATAREYOUDOING

Kys op thats average

is that a bad thing?

That means its average its like most people

6.5 is much longer than average and, unless you measure the girth, telling us it's "pretty skinny" means nothing

Kys for trying to feel bad you fucking twat

i dont have a tape measurer or anythng, just a hard ruler but i'd guess its like 4-5" around

Dick would still be small

>skinny
Girth is more important than length. Long story short, you'll never give a woman a vaginal orgasm with your penis

Have you tried catching a superhero on the Run

YESPLEASETOUCHTHATSOMEMORE

okay im a pretty good looking guy but ive always had confidence problems because of how i feel about my dick, does it really matter that much?

You can't. Move on.

Not really my gf said i was better than ssheomeone with a wider dick than me but because of how i move she prefers mine

You have above average stop being a kid

>being this naive

Of course she told you that. Were you expecting her to tell you her ex fucks better than you? Your clearly young.

Not really she already has said its a bit too short she does not really care and neither do i have said that my ex had bigger tits and that i preferred that