"EPISODE VIII" LEAKS/SPOILERS

Round-up of all potential spoilers that have leaked about the movie so far.

>Luke Skywalker and Rey are training in the ancient Jedi temple in Ahch-To. Luke is not Rey's father.

>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.

>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.

>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.

>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.

>Benicio Del Toro is a high-ranking member of the First Order, but is "morally grey".

>Kelly Marie Tran is a member of the Resistance that befriends Finn. She is at one point captured and Finn and Rey must rescue her.

>At one point, Finn goes undercover as a Stormtrooper. Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance and warmly welcomes him.

>At one point in Ahch-To, Kylo tells Rey something about Luke that Luke doesn't want her to know, and Luke becomes so angry he destroys a hut with the Force.

>Eventually Rey and Luke reunite with the Resistence to defeat Kylo Ren and Snoke.

>There's a subplot about evil Force worshippers.

>Captain Phasma is trying to regain her lost honor by capturing Finn, and at one point she apparently succeeds.

>Snoke is apparently the first to harness the Dark Side of the Force, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother. Although his teachings have been embraced by the Sith, he is not a Sith himself, viewing himself as above such dichotomy.

>Kylo still has his crossguard lightsaber for a large portion of the movie, but no longer wears a mask.

>Phasma forces Finn to lower the shields of the Resistance in revenge for him making her do the same to the Starkiller, and Finn later gets revenge by cutting off Phasma's arm.

>There are new "twists" to Finn and Rey's relationship, and it doesn't play out as people might expect.

>There are new "twists" to Finn and Rey's relationship, and it doesn't play out as people might expect.

Whatever it is, Sup Forums's GONNA FREAK

>rey has benis
>finn does not
>both fuck azn nigger.

>Tom Hardy
I can already forsee the big stormtrooper posts.

Rey doesn't get BLACKED.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

Damn they are subtly trying to say "female is good, male is bad"

>Eve = Rey
>Adam = Snoke
>Force tree = Forbidden fruit

and you thought midichlorians were stupid

I was going to respond with WHO CARES but then I read
You guys can care, but I am forever grateful that I don't care about Star Wars anymore.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree
Stopped reading there.

I don't know why you bothered to attempt shoveling this bullshit.

>bullshit rumors with no citations

Like Kylo was suppose to be a grave robber? Or Rey was suppose to be Luke's daughter?

Honestly where did this force tree thing came from?

i dont care episode 7 was crap stop marketing this movie for free

The bible

>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.

LUKE, I HATE SAND, ITS ROUGH AND COURSE AND GETS EVERYWHERE.

WHO IS THE BITCH WITH THE TEETH?

In the comics they recently had Luke go save the branches of a tree that was once held in the Jedi temple on Coruscant right after RotJ ends. Poe's mom helps him.

The tree is special and has Force properties and after succeeding he gives a piece of it to Poe's parents and they grow it at their new home on Yavin. Which some people think might influence Poe in some way having grow up near it. The other part of the tree he takes with him and people believe it's what's growing there in the on-set photos.

It's the basis for this bullshit, but it's all nonsense.

Midochloriuns or force tree?

>force tree

this is just as retarded as some of the shit in the EU

i prefer the yuuzan vong to this stuff tbqhwy

>tfw this is stupid enough to be real

None of what OP said is true, don't worry.

I liked the force more when it was just a mystical force that surrounded every living being instead of just being magic off an object

Again...none of what OP said was true so you don't have to worry.

There are still things in the universe that have special Force properties though as the movies show.

I hope they get rid off that stupid hairstyle and let Rey have her hair down instead.

>bible shit
fuckin dropped

They already deal with the origin of the Force story in Clone Wars, though.

They will.

There's no twist. Boyega just said he and Daisy weren't playing romance at all in VII and that the romance in VIII won't go as expected. He probably wasn't even talking about Finn and Rey's relationship.

All fake

Source: OP's Ass

Nice fan fiction

That's one of the more legitimate rumors from a while back, I think. That Rey will let her hair down at some point.

>snoke and kylo get #rekt in episode 8

'no'

>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren

Total crock of shit. Op is clearly too young to remember the message of ROTJ

>>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together,

More bullshit as all the early leaks have shown these characters are off on their own separate missions.

Yeah because this is real lmao

That actually came from a reliable source.

All that means is that Rey has to prove Luke wrong and get him back to his old way of thinking. Makes sense as a narrative and to have Luke's character matter beyond "wise old mentor".

Well, congrats Disney...if this is true you've managed to make me no longer give a fuck about star wars at all

Finn and Poe are going to be gay.

hope this is fake because this is really unoriginal.

Wrong. Poe will go trans and they'll be "straight"

Because it's 2017!

>At one point, Finn goes undercover as a Stormtrooper. Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance and warmly welcomes him.

Please tell me that he wears a mask the whole movie.

>the old Adam and Eve trope
After reading 700 chapters of Naruto, I'm so tired of that shit.