how does she look like without all that photoshop

black magics

Name dude???

>ugly
>not cute af

love this bitch

>ugly 'girls'.
>posts a dude with tits

>you will never be bullied and beaten up by your girlfriend and live in her muscular shadow as she treats you like a child and pats your head in humiliation
Why live?

wow she is so ugly

What an ugly bitch

lol 95% of this thread is NOT ugly girls

Oi, she's a fucking goddess. Her feminine penis is beautiful.

more anzu

ugliest girl i have ever seen

so fucking ugly

ew gross

Learn biology faggot. If something has a penis it's male. Plain and simple

she looks pathetic lol

1/10 desu

Why did you give me this fetish, now i am dreaming of a qt muscle girl to love and control and take care of me.
>You will never get head rubs
>You will never be the submissive one in bed

this thread is pretty cancerous

>If something has a penis it's male
>being this much of a faggot
It would have to be gay for HER to be a male, and it isn't gay, so she isn't.
CHECK MATE, cuntmonkey.

>makes you sit in a car seat when she drives you
>says "one adult and one child" when going to the movies

Implying gender isn't just a social construct

Cmon dude

Wow, you make no sense. Penis = male. Vagina = female. Pick up a text book you millennial fuck.

Simple anatomy. Or did you fail elementary?

>you millennial fuck.
So, my closet homosexual friend; are you over 34/35 or under 12/13? Because if you fall in between those, I have some bad news.

P.S. a feminine penis =/= male. She clearly has a petite feminine penis.

Spooky

Sure, there are classically "male" and "female" sex organs, but those alone don't determine a person's gender.

Just because a person was born with a penis, doesn't mean that they are a male.

d-damn...

It's people like you that make other generations think less of you. You must also think that there are over 20 different genders?

Delicious

More/sauce

You didn't answer the question, which generation are you then m8?

I finally know what this reminds me.

>petite feminine penis

Get that gross shit out of here, faggot.

I love the idea of being humiliated, maybe not publicly but just the idea of her beating me in a game and rubbing my head and telling me to try later. Not even sexual it is just something about the idea
>Never have qt muscle gf to treat you like a little boy and control you
>Why bother

>A male () organism is the physiological sex that produces sperm.
If you were born with testicles you are a male, it is a fact and non debatable, you are of the male sex.

nice trips

>Her feminine penis
this is the most retarded thing ive ever read.i feel sad for you

Why even pretend you're not gay if you lust after dick? I seriously don't get it. People are pretty okay with gays now, you should just come out of the closet.

If gender is a social construct than "gender identity" means absolutely nothing at all and it's no different from the color of shoes you wear. If the only that that's "true" is your sex then there truly is only men and women, nothing in between.

Lol because it's not gay to suck a girls penis? Only a man's penis. This is pretty simple shit.

If it hurts you that much that I haven't answered you must be a millennial. It's ok, you won't survive another five years

Why does she look ugly??????

Stop taking the bait newfag

Quality bait.

What? What the fuck did I just read?! You must be handicap

arent there females born with testicles, and males born with ovaries?

It's gay to suck any penis, actually.

>still avoiding the question
Ahahahaha.
Too ashamed to admit that you didn't know what the definition of the millenial generation is, or too ashamed to admit you're under 12/over 35 and browese Sup Forums? I'm not sure which is worse, but it's one of them.

Great argument you have there, lad. Almost makes your previous points have some more validity.

I feel like sucking a girls penis wouldn't be gay

It is not normal, but happens, hence why there is hermaphrodites. It is a defect and can not be used as a basis for normal majority. It is like saying if i am born with webbed hands i am fish man

>trying to bait this hard.
Good job user. You're stellar. Gold star for you. How big do you feel now that you've beaten someone on the Internet and love penis?

Of course it's not gay, look at that beautifully limp and cute feminine penis.

Not that user, but it doesn't matter what generation they are, they are right, dipshit.

>Mental retardation at its best

Feminine penis. That makes no sense. Again, pick up a book and learn simple anatomy. Or do you not know big words?

>girl
>penis

pick one to be true

>bait
How is it bait? You're continuing to use millenial as an insult while insisting you're not, so you're obviously falling in to one of the categories I listed. I can't believe you're so retarded. Keep trying to use your terrible damage control though. Doesn't help you look any less stupid, however.

lip biting makes my dick go sour

>n-no, ur just retarded, im right!
wew lad

>thread gets overtaken by a bunch of giant faggots that don't like females with dicks
What is Sup Forums coming to?

This argument has gotten boring for me. You're obviously a very complex character that I cannot compete with because your skills are to great for me.

Sup Forums I starting to learn anatomy.

You don't realize how idiotic you make yourself look. It's like you anons are in a competition for smartest retard. And you're losing.

That's it, faggot. Cut your losses and save yourself further embarrassment, it's genuinely the best choice for you.

And woosh, here you come to take the lead from everyone. Good job, buddy :D

>being this happy when obvious sarcasm was used.
I have no words for you. Youve just made by day

Thanks!

shove your feminine dicks down your throats to shut yourselves up and post ugly girls

>unironically being this oblivious and stupid
Too bad you didn't cut your losses, now you've just gone and lowered the collective IQ of this board a little more with your reply.

>Obvious sarcasm
>No tone of voice on the internet
>Autism is showing