What's the most intense and disturbing album ever made?

What's the most intense and disturbing album ever made?
>inb4 buyer's market

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx6_J7VFH8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's so disturbing about Nail?

>music
>intense and disturbing

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A

And what first post said, how is Nail disturbing?

This might be a bit too Sup Forums but Slayer - Criminally Insane is the most "disturbing" music I've ever heard. Then again I was never into raves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx6_J7VFH8g

Anyway, this song was featured in the 2006 videogame Hitman: Blood Money. Due to how the environments in the game worked, each track would be turned on or off based on the player's location, with the "full" song going whenever the player was actually in the main area. Sometimes it would glitch out and repeat segments of tracks (especially on older sound cards), which gave it a uniquely spooky feel.

So I'd start there, if you want to make "intense" and "disturbing" music pull apart psytrance/disco music (upping the tempo if need be). Might want to mix some doomcore or speedcore into it.

Nail isnt intense or disturbing
Its just silly

geogaddi imo

>geogaddi imo
stop

I mean its not intense but its spook

By subverting audience expectations. This is easier to do if you're a DJ or A/V director for a club and have access to multiple sets of speakers (ie main ones on the dance floor, others in hallways and lounge areas). For example I did my school's prom production my junior, and to fuck with people I used a fairly standard videogame trick (see ) to mindfuck people who noticed it and thought it was creepy which was why I couldn't do it my senior year.

nailed it. right on the money. 10/10. best new opinion. you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Do you have autism aswell?

>remixing and making music is autistic

all of them

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOO OPERATOR GIMME NO MANS LAND

>geogaddi
kys

Foetus is great, but it's more of a dark humor than anything disturbing

Seconding this
Also, why have I been seeing geodaddi mentioned so much lately?

I've noticed that too lol

Did I miss a meme or something? It's been all over the board for a few days now

if you were gonna pick a death grips album for most disturbing id go with no love deep web

it's Jenny Death (also their worst release)

MOST disturbing might be a stretch, but listening to this in pitch dark while lying in bed is pretty darn spooky desu

>you think you really know me

Nail isn't disturbing

I don't know about most intense and disturbing ever made but Far Side Virtual really chills me to my core. Weird to see people get influenced by this album and go on to make cheap, sentimental 90s nostalgia shit. FSV is a dark, dissonant album

you must be 18 years of age or older to post on Sup Forums

Am I alone in thinking that the Ted Bundy track on Buyers Market kind of ruins it? The contrast between the first few segments and the ritual satanic sexual abuse testimonies works so well to prove its own point and then the ted bundy thing comes in and sort of robs you of its meaning. Makes you realize itsbjsut supposed to be a collection of fucked up shit.

Bow down to master Brötzmann.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M

THAT'S IT. Thanks user been trying to remeber this for ages