Dilaudid is the shit i cant feel anything

Dilaudid is the shit i cant feel anything

Dafak?

3rd time i nearly die kappa

I wouldn't know, I'm immune to narco so when they pumped me full of Dilaudid they may as well have been giving me mineral water.

Got stabbed in the troat wit a screwdriver

Is it batural resistance or tolerance due to using

2nd time i get stabbed first time was with a steak knife 6 shots in the torso and right arm

Hahahaha omg now I'm dying

i knew i wouldnt nothing serious was pierced . The screwdriver hit under my jaw and pierced under tongue

What will 12mg of Dilaudid do to me?

I have these tubes when i drink water it falls on my neck cuz of the holes. I can breath through thek also kappa

we love you Sup Forumsro. stay stronk

Do uou have tolerance due to previous opiate use. Is the 12mg in instant release pills or capsules with beads and how to u plan consuming them it all depends on these factors

Chekd

12mg iv will most likely nearly kill you with no tolerance if you shoot it or plug it. Oral you would get a decent nod feeel warm and perfect

What do kappa mean?

Never really do opiates, they are 6 round orange pills with a -2- Im assuming they are 2 mg each. I plan on taking them all at once orally before I get on a 6 hour flight to kill some time. I took 4 before and had a few drinks and I didn't really feel much. Im a big guy too (6'2-230) so maybe thats why.

Yeah with that size 12mg oral wont do much. You could crush and snort them for a better efect but 6x2mg is gonna make alot of powder to snort lol

what did you do to get stabbed in the troat wit a screwdriver?

op spends a lot of time on twitch i guess

And yeah those are 2mg instant release.never mixed opiates and alcohol thoug. Tried smoking weed but it dont fit well with opiates

I refused to give some lil thug my wallet and fone after he threatened me. I was bigger than him and didnt thought hed actualy do it kid fucking poke wltwice and ran away. I was commong home from work live loke 15mn walk from work

It was around 11pm

Im just going to take the 6 pills orally and hope for the best. Thanks for the help man, I had no idea how much I needed really, and I was worried I might die or something if I took 6 pills.

Never seen the kid before he seemed younger like 20-22 am 26

Orally no chance ive had 10mg before and im 5'7 135 and i was feeling like very nice and cozy. U wana lie down on opiates moving and doing stuff is a buzzkill and makes you nauzeous

Ok good looks my man, Yea thats why I figured they would be nice to take on a flight. Thanks again.

at least you tried Sup Forumsro you did the right thing

Im extremely unlucky in life. But when a bad luck happens i have insane luck

This thread turned around a rather boring day at work. Thanks OP, hope you get better soon. Don't get hooked on those dilaudids. You'll have even worse luck in life.

what happened the first time you got stabbed with the steak knife?

Hope its somewhere on surveillance but I feel they never catch hoodrats from surveillance.