Is your country a total failure?

Is your country a total failure?

What needs to be done in order to make it not-so-failed state?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsi.fundforpeace.org/rankings-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cyprus, Macedonia, and Albania
>just as stable as Brazil and South Africa

>Reduce population (biggest problem)
>Reduce Muslims
>Control Corruption (Only this measure is working to a certain extent these days)

what do you mean?

You forgot eugenics

That's what every 2nd and 3rd world country needs

Stop making these threads, you're making yellow shitholes like Brazil insecure, stop rubbing it on our faces.

Unethical

> What needs to be done in order to make it not-so-failed state?
nuked

> fundforpiss.org

Literally least failed country in the world, no idea how that happened

do you think that piss and peace are pronounced the same?

Feels good having our own color

WFT? Sri Lanka, are you ok?

>no idea how that happened
Memes, memes can make anything great.

>2015

I knew there was something off with Venezuela

It's possible to do it ethically though

How?

positive eugenics

You don't off anyone, but instead encourage people with good genes to multiply more than others

>you will live to see the second American civil war

>is your country a total failure?
yes

Still unethical

People with "bad genetics" would feel bad

Why?

I mean, we practised negative eugenics until 1969 and even then the outrage wasn't that big, it was removed by a couple guys in high court thought it wasn't cool. Not many people knew it even happened

Isn't Albania begin ruled in dictatorship or something like this?

dark green countries obvoiusly the best

poland NO!

we got downranked because the opposition sperged on the streets.

ridiculous

Replace (half, maybe) child benefits with slight tax relief, encouraging middle-class and higher to have more children whilst not necessarily encouraging the absolute lowest (because they either have no actual income or not enough for the tax relief to make much of a diffrence).

Yet it got removed.

It's not possible to hide the real purpose in modern day democracy though.

Pretty good otherwise I think. What about the mentally/physically ill?

Why'd you have to hide it? A majority of the population is middle-class. I don't really see it being a major ethical issue; you're not pushing someone down, just giving everyone the same percentage of tax relief for having kids. The lower class would still get the child benefits that make their finances work.

Sorry, I missed that second part.

The mentally and physically ill don't tend to have children, or atleast not enough to make it any kind of issue. These people tend to be the children of perfectly healthy parents anyway; you'd have to start mapping everyone's genes to find out who's the most likely to have a disabled child. I'm really interested in eugenics anyway - I'm talking about population control and steering it in a direction that's favourable for everyone.

NOT interested**

what a slip up

>stabletugal

Feelings have no place in politicsand are unrelated to ethics, you're either a retard or a woman.

Being prone to mental or physical illness doesn't mean you have to be handicapped. That's only the extreme scenario

Do you think depressed people should have children for example?

depression doesn't real

Ah, you meant it like that.

Like I said, I'm not interested in eugenics. We can only hope that scientific progress will solve some of those issues through medicine. At best it'd be a matter of informing people with mental illness or a family history of it of the fact that it's hereditary and that it's quite likely to pass on to their kids - let them make the decision themselves, but make sure they do it whilst informed.

actually if you check on their site, it's a mistake, you and czech republic are still dark green.

fsi.fundforpeace.org/rankings-2016

>We can only hope that scientific progress will solve some of those issues through medicine

Eugenics is much easier to pursue though

I think that if Canada were to collapse it would pretty much be the end of the world so it wouldn't matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden

We already tried that. Ethics etc.

>Ethics, etc

As the Finn said, positive eugenics is the solution

Right, but is it really eugenics at that point or just population control? Encouraging the middle-class to have children isn't something I'd label as eugenics even if the term can mean a lot of things.

>but is it really eugenics at that point or just population control?

If it's not then there is no such thing as positive eugenics

i'd like to know that too

meme map 2bqh

I think it's best to avoid the term either way. It has historical connotations that are better left buried if you want to make any real progress; people are bound to oppose perfectly ethical plans just because the word's involved.

Eugenics isn't class politics; it doesn't matter are you rich or poor. What the race doctors looked at were the physical and moral (since they believed in a connection of mindset and race) features of individuals.
That's why the nazis kidnapped blonde polish kids to be re-educated as germans and so on

Belgium should defo be yellow

why?

Is Holland the last truly based country we have?

We need to get our shit together and arrest corrupt politicians. Only then we'll stop being yellow on tha map. Political change is the start of all change

Pretty much

Portugal too

half-failure.
I don't have an idea what to do, I am not a politician.

Funny you mention that, because it isn't

Free tip for these countries:

Fix these damn areas and prevent them from re-existing.

Don't be so humble

I always wanted an Antje gf but everyone in holland seems to hate me because I was born in germany. I love the netherlands much but I constantly get bullied when I try to talk to cuties at the beach cafes. very mean. I still come for the hagelslaag vla, frikandel spezial and bitterballen though.

>but everyone in holland seems to hate me because I was born in germany

Weird. Everyone loves Germany desu

>bitterballen
What is this

Swedish for "bitter dick"

>"bitter dick"

not that user but that about sums it up quite well

What part of Russia is not failure?

Yes. We need to stop stealing money. They almost sent us into a crisis in 2014-16 because the national oil company stole 1 billion, we haven't recovered at all since then.

Today alone I was watching TV and I saw some small hospital in a town that was "stealing" too, basically the director of the hospital hired an ambulance company whenever they had to take a patient to the city, they lied about the hospital ambulances being broken and then hired that company.
The company was owned by 2 previous directors of the hospital and 1 more guy, so they were basically hiring themselves to do the job.

They didn't go to jail and the hired company is still hired because one of those 3 owners(Eguren) is quite literally fucking the vice president of the country(he was found out by Eguren's wife that found them naked whe she arrived home) so he has political backup.

Costs went from 15k in 2012 to 300+k in 2013 and kept growing in the next years

>Reduce population (biggest problem)

Apparently India tried population control program in the 70s, but it didn't work and was soon abandoned.

Russia could be fixed if you did all of following:

1. Get rid of Putin and his friends
2. Euthanize everyone born before 1980 since they're brainwashed by commie ideologies
3. Place country under EU administration as a colony and teach everyone basics of civilization

Sounds like what the nazies would do

idk we're usa level and shiet

For a 100% white country you should do better

>Portugal

Fiji , Samoa

It was retarded

>pay men to get steralised
>Men just had their kids before being steralised

Fuckin brilliant m8

you're still better than most of the sa

>no one gave a fuck
Still saved

What's up with Finland?

it'd be great if all you failed countries moved away letting not-s-failed india to live in peace pham

>tfw Brazil is more stable than Serbia

Serbshits on suicide watch.

Albania's only real problem is government corruption and the mafia. They aren't killing each other for flip flops like in hue land so this is not an accurate map.

UruSTABLE

Le uruguayan statism faec. Thanks Batlle y Ordóñez.

If you are a public employee or have a high political position you are untouchable regardless of your party.

We need a revolution with French Revolution tier executions.

>Is your country a total failure?
Yes, despite the green colour on the map.
But it is common knowledge that our eastern border is perpetually endangered by barbarians, as you can see for yourself

I'm from Bella Union and they've been refusing to give some certain types of medicine lately too.

What happens in Egypt these days? I feel like nothing has been going on there since the Arab Spring.

U R GAY

HAHA HAAAA

Good post

>Germany
>stable

Oh am I laffin.

This map is so dated it's not even funny.

>Diverse economy.
>More stimulating things to stop corruption, not just bans.
>Freedom of assembly.
>No religious and ethnic hatespeech ban, it prevents people from any discussions (I am Christian but that doesn't fit my interests at all).
>Govt companies privatized in early 90s should be taxed to bits. After some court or something about that economical genocide.
>Progressive taxation system with no taxes to the poorest.
>Designated schools for religious people to keep our kids safe.
>Make something about Russian birthrates.
>And stop importing godzillions of non-European immigrants.
>Ban all those stupid bans from Duma's recent laws.
>Let people defend themselves legally.
>Let people easily buy land and really own it.
>Get rid of Caucasians. There's literally a war going there and 90% of them are either criminals or terrorists.
>Stop shilling for Bolsheviks on TV. Remove those idols from our cities, it's a shame.
Blah-blah, I'm getting tired. We just need to reform the system so it wouldn't force people to commit economical crimes anymore. And educate them on politics and history from a Russian view, not Soviet or western view. That would be a great starter.

-Eugenics, but still keep the freedom.
I mean you still can marry with the one you love except if that person has defect genes, like for example color blind.
-One or two children policy
-Restrict immigration, if you want to work here you must have post-graduate degrees. Also don't let them to stay in the country if he/she has more than 2 children.

>india
>not a failed country while sri lanka is/bordering

that's how you know this map is meme tbqh pham

>argentina
>greece
>spain
>france
>stable