You cannot lie in this thread

You cannot lie in this thread.

I lied

I do not regularly fuck OP's mom.

My girlfriend told me she does not love me anymore but expects me to stay with her. I want someone else but they hate me.

I moan when I shit

there is a 1.8% chance that OP is gay

Why haven't you broken up with your girlfriend and found someone else? Are you also so much of a cuck that you're emotionally dependent on your girlfriend?

I often lie on Sup Forums because I lack self esteem.
I am a virgin.

I have a big dick.

I never lie.

I'm a very ugly transsexual who still gets sex because im apparently a commodity

I feel like shit

If in reality you sometimes lie than what your saying makes sence

Yes I ca...
Damn. No, I can't.
How the fuck did you do that?

Post moar

Yes I can.

I'm scared to make any new friends because I feel like if I do they will just leave me like everyone else has left me in my life so I secluded myself in my room making YouTube videos hoping nobody ever cares about me

I have a big phat black benis

no

we can talk about my life but no more pics

That's what snapchat is for

Ugly in what way then?

i'm so pathetic all I use is Sup Forums to get guys

everyway, especially my face

If I was flat out gay I would use Sup Forums to get guys

The ratio might be a little higher for Sup Forums than for the general population, no? Or maybe a little lower, I'm not sure. Then again, would you count bisexuals? But are there more bisexuals on Sup Forums, or is it just that everyone's a little bit bisexual but the sort of people who frequent Sup Forums are more likely to admit it.

hi there.

op is a faggot?

These are dubs

Lol make 1!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Im one of the most intelligent human's that have ever existed.

I had 26 children with white women with my bbc.

I can do whatever I want. I'm an American Millennial.

I travel to Mexico about five times a year to visit a girl who thinks I am going to marry her. I have two kids with her, but she doesn't actually know my real name. The next time she gets pregnant, I'm going to tell her that it's over and never return.
Then I will find another girl, and do this again. She is the second girl I've done this to. The first one I had only one child with. I don't know own why I even want to do this, it just gives me immense pleasure knowing I can just return to the US and give zero fucks about the consequences.

This statement is false.

I'm completely obsessed with my ex girlfriend ever since she left

Yeah sure, whatever, Epimenides.

i am a god bringing distractions of havoc

Like hell I can't lie. I totally can

Folks who like traps are gayer than faggots that jerk off to regular men.

...Okay, *how* does that follow exactly?

I'm not taking a runny shit right now

Commodity? How much can I buy you for then? I need a good quality fucktoy.

I can lie in this thread

I spend all day distracting myself from reality. I don't have a job or any prospects for anything in my life at all. I live with my single mother (divorced) and am supported by both parents. I could more than likely get college paid for. I have people who would support basically any ambition. But I have none and no drive to find any. I can't even make myself eat if there's no food that's easy to make and appetizing, or if there's something that's already made (but that's not reasonable to expect).
I will either change eventually, or I'll die without having tapped a modicum of my potential.

Perhaps you can prove my point for me:
>i say traps are gay
What is your responce to the greentext?

I don't deny traps are gay. "More gay than regular men" is the only part I dispute. The whole reason anyone likes them is because they're (relatively) feminine.

I'm in love with Olivia Wilde

Everyone loves to think they have so much potential, don't they.

But the way trap faps act especially in their "defence" is often more faggy than the silent majority of gays such as myself they are in major denial and their heads are too far up their own asses to realize it. Gays love cock and men have cocks so thats what we like we dont try to hide it in public we dont want tits on the street so people like us and a dick in bed because we are gay we just accept who we are and date dudes.

You are depressed

I once Fingered my gf's daughter, but because it was under the covers when she was asleep, I accidentally got her in the poo.

Everyone has potential

Just not as much as they usually think

I'm 197 cm tall

When I've been told that by every teacher, yeah. I have a decent IQ. Not Einstein, but higher than average. I have family that's willing to support me and help me afford the things it takes to get where I want to be. I can quantify my potential. I just don't have the drive to use it.

(Cliff notes version) if you like cock be a man about it and just admit its gay instead of being a faggot about it.
>you can be gay and not be a faggot.

I'm a normie

Get help asap. You'll be fine, these feelings do subside.

He did something wrong

He lost

Are you also a casul?

Yep. Have been since I can remember, really. Started trying to suffocate myself into a pillow around, what, 3rd grade? That sounds about right.

That's one gay attitude. Holocaust the casuals.

Hillary has done nothing morally wrong.

prostate orgasm is best orgasm
i'm straight
i like to put things in my ass

Liking traps is gay.

I am a RNC staffer, and I can confirm that Russia rigged the United States' 2016 election to get Donald Trump into office.

Its been a long time since I felt that way

What helped me was DOING things

Once I started doing things, I stopped feeling bad

If you do something new on a regular basis, even something small like going for a walk every day then that will help a bit

High five! Do you also dream of getting a woman to peg you?

I'm not gay. However I like cocks in my asshole.

I've seen a therapist for most of my life. Currently see one biweekly. And I've honestly been this way for about a decade. Probably just under. I've tried several psychiatrists and most of the different classes of drugs. My reaction to the medication seems to indicate that it's environmental as opposed to chemical. I know what I'd do and what it takes in theory. Just gotta replace the pattern of thought/behavior with a positive one. I'm just unwilling to put forth the effort it'd take to drag myself out of the pit.

I thought we weren't lying.

Many keks.

Yes I can

Yeah. Like I said in
I know what it'd take. Just unwilling to try.

Her jaw looks like a box.

Ehh. If I did have a gun, I wouldn't try to beat the highscore. It'd just be me, really.

My gf had the same cycle following an attack. It took 8 years of constant searching to find the right therapist, the right drugs/dose and the right 'push' to get going. Hardest thing in the world, I feel ya.

>I'm a spoiled kid whi still feels like you need to earn it to have it
>I hate basically anything that dosent directly have to do with my personal gain
>I feel no remorse for anything that I do to anyone or about anything I have done

i'm snitch

Reality is a game. Go dark soul it. Be better than everyone else.

This statement is a lie.

Political correctness is a cancer upon western civilization intended change the way people think through self censorship of speech enforced by peers. If a peer fails to repudiate or decry an individual who violates acceptable newspeak or codes of behavior, they themselves risk the censure and exclusion from society.

The power cut once in the middle of a massive unholy row with my gf. I hit her in the temple with it as hard as I could (a whisky tumbler- it didn't break) and said it was an accident. She bought it, felt good hitting that bitch just once.

I'm not on meds currently, because I didn't notice a change in any of them, and because I'm an unreliable source for my mood due to the fact that I avoid reality as much as possible.
Hard to tell the doc how you're feeling and how it has changed if you're deliberately avoiding knowing.

I've considered that, honestly. I came to the conclusion that I'm too apathetic for that to be my solution.

Wow you literally have everything that makes help harder, that must be unbearable. The gf just let me take over and do all the arguing with the quacks- which got them helping more- do you have anyone to do this for you?

Everything I say is a lie.

The midwestern states, the people we're being told to understand, to see it from "their point of view", the people who are anti-science, anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, are slowing down america. We don't need to see it from their point of view, we need to take them out of our decision making all together.

I have a feeling you're going to hit many more women in your life...

I love 2D women more than 3D, unironically

My mom used to tell them how I seemed. To be fair, though, I spend all day in my room and she works. I dunno how she feels qualified to say how I'm doing. I honestly only really go to therapy now to vent to someone who's indifferent enough to not feel it, and because she kinda loses it if I don't go. She needs me to be doing SOMETHING, and I figure that's one of the ways to make the least impact I can.

wow man, that happened to me too... it sucks i know... it will get better and don't stay it's a trap

i feel alone sometimes, my ex-girlfriend left me because she stopped loving me... but she wante stay friends... fuck that bitch... i didn't even look back. know im talking to another girl... she's a bit far away from me, but she say that she wants me but rarely talks...

you say you've tried drugs, but what about something as stupid simple as marijuana? Some strains are just couch-magnet shit but occasionally i'll get a batch that lights a fire under my ass something fierce

Nope, not once before or since. She was a specific kind of torturous, conniving bitch, & luckily my only taste of crazy. But thank you for the redneck-level small minded stereotype faggot, it was most enlightening.

Ehh. Never really felt the desire to smoke or do any drugs. Only times I even drink ever are when I can't pull my head out of my ass otherwise and I need to do that to be able to distract myself, and even then, I'll have A beer or a shot of whatever's in the freezer. I have mild asthma, so I wouldn't be sure of how it'd interact with that, too. I've needed an inhaler before. I know edibles are a thing, but as I've mentioned, I'm not really big on making myself food and I'd assume they're harder to find/get in all the different strains than just buying a baggie of weed.

no one knows that i'm deeply depressed even though my life is okay and i have friends and people who are there for me.
i'm scared i'm falling into drinking and that when i move out in february my live could get fucked over.

I love my gf

vaporizer for like $80.00.
make sure its bomb ass dank ass

Hitler did 911

im a 23 yo german guy and still a virgin