>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zIaByZsbMPA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy
imgur.com/a/6Ua6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shiro claimed.

(Hibi in denial)
Even Kim Jong Un wouldn't push off the people who want to help him like this. You can't gain anything if you refuse to give!

(Rory)
Apparently they score equally high as Ethiopia and a tad higher than Equatorial Guinea. Besides that worse than the average nigger.

In accordance with Federal Retard Regulations, I'm to post this sign on this thread and warn passing anons of the cringefest going on here. For your safety, you are advised to not click this thread, as it may lead to the loss of any faith you have left in humanity. Thank you, and carry on.

Sameji claim'd

Wanting to sleep and playing Warships.

Ehhh, I'll look into em. But I really dunno if it's needed. I can stop pretty nicely as is.

I am not!

So what is this? 2 threads again?

Georgette is the hottest animal waifu.

them?
does it go on sale too ? I don't feel like paying full price to play not on steam
and that sounds like something pirates would do

Sure he would, he didn't need reasons to push off people. Generally he'd just kill them instead.
And I stand to gain more love from Alice by not dividing my attention to another

Lol today is my one day off so I already caught up on my sleep :D

You just proved my point one more time!

(dog user)
Yeah, I know. He's also better known as smug.

Well, for now I don't have to worry about it too much since I still live with my parents.

But I also do get money. Minimum wage. 10 buck per hour... I like it

I was too slow. I deleted it already

Sameji

Well, Chara is genderless. That's why I say them.

Not sure if it goes on sale. I don't think so though

no, with "some people" I mean the characters in the game. They got their dialogues changed. But again, not 100% sure

Claiming Snufkin

>>>/reddit/

Do not pirate the game. Flowey calls you on your bullshit and you can barely play it.
youtu.be/zIaByZsbMPA
Whiny space elves.
>someone has never seen If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device
Still dirty shitskins who demand that their embassy be a stick tent outside our glorious Old Parliament House.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy

Maybe it's a sign that we should start manufacturing.
Will demand meet supply though?

That's nice to hear, if a little unusual. Being able to be understood is not something to be taken lightly, as I see it. Having it have some aesthetic merrit is also one of my goals, but not primarily.

Oh ok.

claimed

Hi Haruhi, haven't seen you for a while, how's things been?

Lucky. The accident made sure I'd stay up. I'ma try and get a few hours sleep before the Christmas cookie thing at my uncles tonight.

Denying being tsun does not make me tsun! Reeeee!

if nothing else it looks cool

Ta-kun

That's my thing.

Mine

Yeah. Having nice flowing sentences with fancy words is cool, but means nothing if no one understands

Be back in a bit

I'd see it a as girl
guess I'll trade for it on steam then what could go wrong

Mine.

What accident cute-chan?
> i got a work party tomorrow but that's all i think that my holidays are gunna be I don't like them very much except for the eggnog

Trying a bit too hard.

Oh, I was under the impression you were older?

You might like $10/hr while you're free of rent, food, electric, heating, and water/trash bills, but when you get your own place you're gonna need at least $20/hr. And that's rather hard to find without starting your own business. I recommend you start a business now while you're rent free. That's the only reason mine came out half decent.

This guy's pretty famous, huh?

I have, but it's not something that I can remember since it wasn't in my interest.

I JUST WANT TO FIT IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

Heh. Great. I like it.

Nice trips there flan

But your rage about being tsun proves it more!

Nothing really. Just play it on offline mode. Then no one can see that you're playing it.

I'm 22, I think that's old enough

Hmm... yeah, you got a point there too. Just that I'm not living in america and living isn't as expensive

カラミチーマス

Claim

The rotors right now?

I am not cute!
imgur.com/a/6Ua6U
This happened earlier.
>Mfw I am on gallon #9 of eggnog for this year

Nuh uh!

No shit, I didn't think multiple people happened to post furry gore at the same time.

Check this!

It will show up on profile
can't wait

I'll see you later, if I don't go to sleep shortly myself.

no the slotted disks

>like this

Peoplewhowanttoclaimhibisaywhat?

Eugenics don't sound so bad now, do they?

I can sweat out about one gallon of ball juice per day (Chara can confirm questions related to my body fluids), so we would only need to sell about 128 1oz bottles per day. People will fight over this scarce amount like it was the new iphone on black friday sale.

Nice.

You're also constantly denying that you're cute! How much more tsun can you get?!

Not much to check...

Huh. Shouldn't be too bad since it won't show up to friends like it does when you start a game. They'd have to check the game to see their friends who also have the game.

Or do they STILL play undertale? Then they'll see, yeah.

Are the meds making you feel/think weird?
And I know it isn't easy, which is why I love to see you come this far.
You just have to push through it. I believe that you can.
And if you reach your limit just come back here, and as long as I am not busy, I would love to talk you through it.

I can see a 96. It's like a stupid version of 69. I still win.

Fuck the . I don't deserve it yet.

Damn you fucking idiot
Jk this hilarious ifunny video got me ded..
What happened mayne? Also that sounds amazing

Oh. They look cool, but the added cooling from them is negligible these days, and they have a higher chance of fracturing under hard use.

But that's because I'm not cute! Denying being cute is not what a tsun makes!

Some guy backed into me at a stoplight while I was passing behind him.

And ya, off to nap.

yea
yea can't be worse than being bothered daily to play overwatch with them

found you

So what American words were you talking about earlier that you were using instead of British?

Have a nice nap

>He saved these files

maybe

I am a dumb fuck who is still trying to figure out how Sup Forums X works...

drilled ones fracture, which is why they don't use them in racing anymore, slotted gives the pads more surface to bite into and also help with rain/snow

sleep well

Claim,

ye

cute

Not as nice. Get the white haired chick back.

Fine then. You have a lovely personality

Why don't you just say no then if it bothers you? I mean, even they should understand that sometimes... you just don't want to fucking play

retardo katter

ok this is my last one.

claiming Tsubasa

all hair colors matter
I always do but they never listen
that is why I dislike mutiplayer with most of my "friends" only one of them truly plays with me and his own games

It comes out instictively, but often times I say apartment instead of flat, pants instead of trousers and kids instead of children.
There's also some words we use in English that're exclusive to Welsh people like cwtch which basically means hug, but I refrain from using those most of the time.
You live in the US if I recall correctly?

Claiming Yuuko.
I want to go to bed, but I'm supposed to fix my sleep schedule. End my life.

get new ones or something more natural

fuck off Sachi

nice feet

kek

fuck the metric system watch them feet

why i have boner?

Moar

cause necro gay furry stuff is the best.