Trap thread

Trap thread

face must be visible.

bump

fucking dump the folder or link m8

>shop'd traps thread

I'd love to have my tongue down a shemale throat as she climaxes, her moans of ecstasy absorbed by my mouth.

I fucked a lot of chicks in my life, i'm not attracted to guys, but if i had the chance to fuck a trap like Bailey Jay, i would do it. Am i gay /b?

No, you're still attracted to the female form.

Just whisper no homo when you do it. Also you will never be as gay as OP

I'm glad to hear that :)

Traps looks so cute taking BBC

Still pretty gay, man. A dude is a dude.

Sauce?

dunno I just found it on one of the trap threads

No, your bi or bicurious.

That or you lied about being attracted to women, your exclusively attracted to men, know that, and are here in order to get some weird hetero pass from other closet cases.

I donno.

Casey Calvert

No, you're gay as shit. You hold back repressed feelings of homosex.

In reality though I'd say you're bi.

Bro I don't care if Im gay or not. Traps are hot and so are women. Id fuck both

I mean you're probably not gonna haul off and only date dudes from now on, but thats still pretty gay fampai

for me she is still the best

I love seeing white traps getting fucked by bbc. So hot to see our race dying out! :)

Hit me on my mother fucker mouth pussy

thissss, anyone got more along those lines?

I dont see myself gay or bi, but honestly i dont care. If i had the chance to fuck someone like Bailey Jay then i would do it without a doubt,

Kek'd

No.

>So hot to see our race dying out!
but...who will the niggers blame then.

>black dicks
Thread ruined before it even began.

fuck off with the nigger shit

I'm really curious as to why some of you take cock in the butt. I'm a dude. I fuck. Girls, hot traps I would, if hot. But I can never ever brin myself to get fucked. Not me. I do the fucking.

How can you guys take that pain?

No.

I've never taken a real cock, but dildos. They hurt like fuck, but if I stretch with plugs a little before hand, then it's fine. If you just jump in the deep end with a tight asshole, you're going to get ripped in half.

Doesnt hurt, feels many times more pleasurable than regular sex. Only hurts if the person whos fucking you is incompetent (and yes, that means if you hurt your girl you need to re-learn how to anal)

got a name?

name plz?

The girls I've fucked in the ass I've fucked right. Slow and easy at first til that hole is ready to receive me deeper. Sometimes without lube even. Its all about working it in. Feels great. From the gicin end of course

>Anonymous 12/12/16(Mon)16:53:47 No.71502
still gay, not entirely gay, but yeah, you're gay just like the rest of us

making me so horny thinking about being owned by a black master

i dont get it, women are hot then you see the dick on these things and want to vomit
how is it possible to like a womans body with a dick, i just dont get it

ok ok, from your end thats fine-- and if the girl likes pain, some people do, not me, then its also fine. But if your intending on just giving someone pleasure and not hurting them at all, not using lube is a ... huge... mistake. Especially, frankly, for gay guys, since they 100% fuck asses, you cant really properly "get in there" and tear that ass up without lube. Not unless you want them to bleed from their ass...

sauce or MOAR

no way that's a boy. sauce!

I've never had them bleed or seem in pain. No conventional lube but precum and slow working it in has been silufficient. Not to mention the girl feeling relaxed. Sure if they are tense that hole is too tight even with lube

The truth is sexuality is a lot more relative than we try to make it with labels. Wanting to fuck Bailey doesn't make you bi nor gay

Your preferences are your preferences what makes our peepee go big is whatever makes your peepee go big
>itt closet faggots think labels matter

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? It's pretty fucking simple. If it has a dick, its a dude, and if you think differently then your no different from those tumblr SJW cunts

what about being the fuck meat in the middle of a fuck sandwich ? , Girl at front , you in her and a hot trap fucking you ?

I personally find this to be very arousing , or just being sodomised by a dominant hot as fuck trap.

I got some stuff for this

Pink Bubble

That does sound amazing. I am dating a trap but she would never top me, however got this message today

>trap thread
>everyone spams shemales

why are you all so gay?

I bet you like pussy, huh, faggot?

>implying there's a difference

I had that DVD in past, but lost it

I like cute, feminine penises, like all other straight men.

Not veined, throbbing monsters that would rip my jaw off should I attempt to felate them.

I am so fucken jelly.

God speed , enjoy yourself for me.

Lucky you.