>2020 imminent
>"superpower by 2050!"
where does it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That doesn't mean they will ever overtake us per capita.

India will have 1.5 billion people in a few years, even if they earn half of what we earn they'll be powerful as fuck. I don't want to live in a world dominated by India or China.

I'm pointing out that if India does, China will have done it decades before

>dominated by
>close the borders
>domination has ended
phew

>in a few years
In 2040*

ah you're one of dem alt-right mongs who think "closing the border" actually means something
yeah, a few years

>Netherlands closes borders
>sea comes in
>hollanders have to move to India as rest of Europe has closed its borders too
Karma.

Ah, you're one of those hippies who's too intelligent to close the borders.

That is until Indians start asking for humane wages as their living conditions start to improve.
Then their economy will tank even before starting

The water can't come in when we close the borders.

They're too far away. I don't think they'll gain power projection capabilities that would threaten Europe. I'm more worried about Russia.

"Closing the border" would have absolutely no effect to stop geopolitical events from happening you retard. We're not talking about immigration you asswipe. Go look at North-Korea if you want to look at an autarkic society.
I'll be dead by then anyway thankfully.
Russia should have been Balkanised into 100 countries in 1991. They'll always be a threat

How would India dominate the Netherlands. Do tell.

what is this big white thing?
it's not some weird bridge, right?

If India becomes the foremost power in the world one day (which is what I was assuming in that post) then they would influence every country.

I'm not saying it will happen, India is an unstable country.But "if". Look at Russia, a poor economically irrelevant country and look how they affect world politics.

Not the guy you replied to, but they would be able to influence us by having an economy so large we would be forced to negotiate with their companies and they would be able to export their culture to our country.
Not that it's going to happen, China will inevitably take the lead, and won't cooperate with India too well. The world will choose China.

*patiently waits for Indianons to respond*

Storm barriers

hm, they are really big
thanks

>India becomes superpower by 2050
>2050 is the year where white people become a minority

Really makes me think

u u
u u

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>nobody reposting this yet

top kek that could only protect you for so long.

India is a nation of low IQ gypsies who love to wallow in filth and drink cow urine.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

There are small countries across the world that give their middle finger to large countries. Or just side with the power they favour.

You prefer politics like X or Y, well, then just side with USA/EU/China/India/Brazil/whataver.

>Australians
>62
>the upper threshold for retardation is 70

>karma

more like korma haha

>There are small countries across the world that give their middle finger to large countries.
That hardly ever works out in favour of the smaller country. We are already licking China's boots with Koning Willie going there and stuff, even though they differ greatly from us ideologically.
As a people agree with the US a lot better, but still not quite as much as our politicians and companies do to appease them.

>what is developed countries and what is developing countries

>We are already licking China's boots with Koning Willie going there and stuff
I guess the USA must fear us then.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY

Willie's visit to China with his whole business entourage was more than your average empty gesture state visit.

>the average greek and turk are more intelligent than yanks

He does it to open doors for Dutch businessmen. It has nothing to do with sucking up. It just means the King has power to get in anywhere, where the captains of industry might not be able to.

He also went on trade missions to other countries. Even to Australia for crying out loud. It's just what he does.

Many countries influence us, and the current #1 economical superpower the US has managed to export much of its culture here.
Almost everybody here knows English, and most people use the American spelling and try to imitate the American pronunciation.
They managed to drag us into some stupid wars in the middle east that we didn't really want.
Most of our TV shows and the music we listen are American as well.

Do you really think all of that is just because we like them so much?

And do you really think a company like Unilever could exist without the Asian market for instance?
If we want to keep existing, we're inevitably going to keep being influenced by foreign countries, and mostly the countries that we have important economical ties with.
If India's economy grows, inevitably those ties grow as well.

>indigenous IQ