What did you guys think about the new Fleet Foxes? I really enjoyed it

What did you guys think about the new Fleet Foxes? I really enjoyed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6GqgNebPm50

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRY1k1PjLZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Music for nu-males.

kys nothing wrong with his post at all

t. nu-male

Guy goes to Columbia for four years and comes back with more of the same. Vaguely hipsterish musical wallpaper.

Robinpecknold? More like Robin cuckold

If someone listens to indie folk I automatically disregard their opinions.

this but with metal

this but with grimes

Holy shit, that kind of language is definitely not what I would expect from Robin. Also, what is he referring to with men's "inherent relative psychological weakness"?

Mount Eerie, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Sufjan Stevens, Iron & Wine, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Grizzly Bear, etc etc etc.

If you listen to any of this shit your taste is fucking garbage and you're a fag of the highest order.

this but with Sup Forumscore

Jesus Christ. I randomly clicked on one of the usernames in the comments and the guy is literally a nu-male

See
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Thank god I don't look like that guy.

fake image

Out of all the 2000s core I will still defend grizzly bear

veckatimest was the album that got me into music in 2009

>DUDE FAUX FOLK
>DUDE LIMPWRISTED SUGARY POP MASQUERADING UNDER """""""""""""""""FOLK""""""""""""" FROM PURE AESTHETICS

My goodness, time to delete these Fleet Foxes releases.

Why you hate fleet foxes so much?
Because it is so feminine?
I like to listening burzum death grips etc.. but i still think fleet foxes is awesome.

Sup Forums loved fleet foxes in 2011. It just became mainstream and associated with femininity

is still correct though, its just sweet and inoffensive pop music using a folk aesthetic

>I like to listening burzum death grips
lurk more, tourist friend.

this except replace all that stuff with metal, grimes, any form of electronic music and ska

That post is crazily over worded for him trying to say "Great job with the management, sis! We wouldn't be where we are without you."

He gets a new male point for effort though. I'll bet his paycheck is bigger than hers too.

Why he doesn't neck himself already if he thinks that men are so bad?

he's busy fucking all the women you're too beta to approach

instagram.com/p/BRY1k1PjLZM

wtf i love father john misty now

Haha he edited it now

but that looks like a normal dude? what's wrong with him? im not memeing i just want to understand

This. FJM can do no wrong.

Proof that everyone on Sup Forums has their own idea of what a numale is, and they rarely intersect.

First they were bearded dudes in flannel, now theyre clean shaven with glasses? If this was some altright youtube douche you'd have his cock in your mouth.

I bet you heard came to Sup Forums from Katrina Pierson's twitter. You're full of buzzwords you don't understand.

t. nu-male

HIGH

E S T R O G E N

Okay

>I bet you heard came to Sup Forums from Katrina Pierson's twitter. You're full of buzzwords you don't understand.
What the hell are you on about?

lurk more newchode

What does some Trump spokesperson have to do with nu-males?

>indie folk

Mount Eerie aren't anything like the others in that list by the way and you're a l i t e r a l retard if you think they are

Nope, they are.

Having le edgy noise doesn't stand them apart as anything more than a gimmick.

t. faggot who has never listened to Mount Eerie

>nuh uh my numale indie folk is actually good
fuck off retard
phil is a kickstarter scam artist too so you're defending a scumbag

>
I don't care about them, my man

You miserable little man

sour grapes, my man

>le edgy noise

You fucking clown

numale hipster faggot with no respect for his gender

don't be so hard on yourself

>men are generally the worst, small, feckless, unnecessary and confused, the leftlovers of the species

oh my god... thanks the gods for the internat

does being a full sjw nu-male gives you money in real life? i mean PC controls the media these days... so maybe i go full sjw, just for survival you know?

Go complain about it to reddt you fucking MJW

>click google
>this happens

This can't be real, it's google.

Don't hate them, I actually kinda like their music. That instagram post is just retarded

>not one comment about the track

this place is a shithole. you all probably spend >4 hours per day on this site and still can't even talk about your music-listening hobby without sperging out

reevaluate

>Imageboard
>troll image seeking for attention
>not one comment about the track!!!!!
how!!!

>boring, standard white guy folk
>but with NOISE this time

gimmick.

>It's actually real

hahahahaha, it's real

lmfao

Are you that mentally deficient? You do realize OP didn't make this thread to talk about the track, right? They only posted that to give reason for posting their off-topic pic related bait.

FLEET FOXES /BTFO/

Are you serious? He looks overly feminine. The glasses don't help.

nu-males are now normal dudes, so theres not really an inherent conflict here.

matriarchy when

holy kek. literally numale tunes.

If you care about taste or use the word fag to insult people you are embarrassing.

Triggered limpwristed, faux-"introverted" faggot spotted.

Enjoy your strawman. I hope it gives you some sort of solace because you seem deeply troubled.

Am I right though?

I'm willing to bet that you're literally limpwristed and refer to yourself as an "introvert".

1. That dichotomy is fucking stupid.
2. Not relevant.

2. Not relevant.

Lol, so I was right.

i agree with some of these. what music do you regard as innovative and interesting to consume?

Literally no though. Thought you might understand that 1. would imply the answer is a huge "NO." Probably should stop giving you retards the benefit of the doubt, because your reading comprehension is abysmal.

I can tell you are truly intelligent, nice.

el oh el sarcasm got eeem. Though, in all seriousness I'm not that smart, but I'd like to think that engaging people even in a cesspool like Sup Forums might be worthwhile. Maybe I've gotten too old for this place...

reminds me of BOTW paul simon, looking forward to the release but i'm not expecting anything groundbreaking. hoping it's not HB pt.2 even though that's what it sounds like it's gonna be. so much going on in the world right now and as a "folk" artist it would be nice to hear him reference on happening topics.

cute how they're releasing it on bloomsday. also i dig the artwork

And it's just sad that even if you confront someone about trolling it doesn't change anything. I just wish people would discuss music instead of devolving into Sup Forums buzzwords and whatever edgy bullshit is in vogue.

>indie folk

The fact that you said that makes me disregard all of your opinions on music because you're a close minded fuck. Get off this board. People like you are ruining it.

>People like you are ruining it.
How new are you to music?

Fleet foxes were loved, and now they're hated for being mainstream and kind of feminine. It's how things work. Sorry you were 5 years late to initial positive reception.

What exactly about Fleet Foxes is feminine, and why would you dislike something on that basis?

I've been listening to them since their self titled came out. They're still great. Just because hipsters have turned on them because things go in and out of fashion doesn't mean that they're bad now.

On another note. I met Robin after a show one time. He's a super nice guy.

This. He's probably too insecure to be okay with enjoying things that a lot of women do too.

more like robin cucknhold

>I've been listening to them since their self titled came out.
No you haven't.

There's no need to lie on an anonymous online forum.

Lol, I'm not lying. I was a junior in high school when it came out.

holy fuck how?

(cornudo means cuckold in spanish)

holy kek

everyone that likes things I don't like is a nu-male, obviously

>see threads about new fleet foxes singles
>click it to see what everyone thinks about it
>literally only two posts talking about the music
fuck all of you

look
wanna talk about the music? make another thread

>wanna talk about the music? make another thread
>saying that on a music board

thanks, now i know what cuckold is in swedish.

how are they feminine? they are all lumber jack bearded flannel dudebros

listen to him on duncan trussels family hour podcast. really made me think

This is what happens when you delete FJM from Fleet Foxes.

He's our guy.

Have you been to the Pacific Northwest? They all dress like that and they're all cucks.

What discussing music on a music board? b-but where else can I be edgy and judge people anonymously?

every hipster liberal faggot dresses like that.
Its like a trojan horse thing.
Most actual manly guys are bald and lift.

You know the guys who dressed like faggots in hair metal banged more poon than kirk cocain in his flannel and torn jeans ever did

This is the hardest I've laughed at a Sup Forums post in a very long time

holy shit, even google hates nu-maley indie shit