Anyone else struggling with their sexuality?

Anyone else struggling with their sexuality?

I've been in a committed relationship for going on five years now, and in recent days I've been thinking a lot about fellatio.
It turns me on to think about giving head to other men. I've only ever seen maybe three men that I've been attracted to. Am I gay?

>inb4 op is a faggot

General bi thread I guess
Pic obviously not related

I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm in a committed relationship with a woman.

its called being bi-curious or your just bi
but if your still attracted to your partner then it isn't a problem

I guess so.
Aren't unmet sexual urges supposed to be psychologically damaging though?

it will just manifest in your mind but it wont kill you

you never know, maybe you'll do it and get completely turned off so don't ruin your relationship over something like that

I hadn't planned on going through with it.
Are you speaking from experience?

Bisexuality is natural, monogamy isn't. Just be honest, if she won't acknowledge your mentality she's not worth it. Plus if she does you get to have threesomes.

kinda, i went through something similar but i accepted it was the way i am and didn't alter the relationship because of it.

but thats how i dealt with it. it depends on how you feel about it and plenty more variables. so how you deal with it can be completely different

Monogamy feels perfectly comfortable to me. Also I haven't mentioned this to her.
Fair enough. Have you ever acted those feelings?

In tumblrspeak I fall under herteromantic demisexual. In english, I'm straight, but I'm not attracted to a woman for being a woman. They have to interest me in a non-sexual way in order for me to even start to see them in a sexual light, there needs to be some kind of emotional or pseudo-emotional connection. The desire for a sexual and romantic relationship is there, the attraction to women isn't.

Only once found a girl that I actually had any romantic or sexual affection towards, it wasn't reciprocated, haven't found another since. My extended family is convinced I'm gay. I'm convinced I'll die alone.

>dealt with it

That shit's going to bubble up in coming decades, then you'll feel even more shit because you've wasted your youth.

How old are you, a teenager? Monogamy isn't comfortable for anyone, it takes time to realise though and by then you've got kids.

Do you live somewhere where those types of feelings aren't repressed? And also do you have someone you can talk to about it?
I'm 20. It feels comfortable enough to me. We're both happy, we have a lot of things in common, and we're very close.

only once and i still have those feelings

i was really high on coke at the time with my friend who i liked and one thing let to another and i had my tongue down his throat and my hand down his trousers and you get the point

after he told me it was only cause he was high and then after that i didnt see him like that anymore

Do you regret it?
Did it help you understand how you felt?

No, i don't like regret, it never helps
it didn't change how i felt, I've always understood my feelings but i guess it gave me some clarity in that subject

>20

Who cares, you'll break up anyway. Have as much sex as you can while you're young, or you'll regret it.

I'm a single male and prefer it that way after a few relationships that were a waste of time, as a single bi guy I have had a a few 3somes but I'm involved in the fetish scene so I meet open minded people and when they get to know me and the guy knows I'm not a threat and not interested in taking his gf or wife then we have some fun, sometimes it's the guys first bi experience which turns me on, sometimes I don't have sex with the girl just go with the flow, things can change in the heat of the moment, I just take it for what it is and have fun.

Moral of the story, don't try to fuck a straight guy.

Yeah, it's not repressed, I can talk about it with my friends if I wanted to. It's a persistent issue though. I'm always in a state of sexual limbo. I'm always wanting the kind of close emotional and physical connection a relationship offers, but I don't ever actually desire a woman enough to justify pursuing them. It's very frustrating more than anything else.

I'm not broken up about the one girl either. Everything went down, she wasn't into me. Eventually the feelings for her faded into nothing, and now we're friends and every month or so we get together, smoke a couple bowls, and catch up. I don't feel anything more than friendship for her anymore.

This isn't about feelings, it's about instinct. Men are hard wired to want to fuck other men. Know what the prostate is? Google it.

That's a very wise way to look at the world
Point taken
That's unfortunate. I hope everything works out for you.
Eh, it's not my speed.

Nope never heard of a prostate
What the fuck
Also whether or not we like, humans are all subtly guided by emotions, barring being a sociopath.

What exactly are you trying to describe? Seems perfectly normal to me. Ever notice how the people to seem to pursue sex the most are always drunk? Nobody is having fun, it's just expected.

Subtly? Emotions are guided by hormones and neurochemicals.

The source of emotions is irrelevant.

>Emotions are guided by alcohol and chemicals.

I can't see any woman as sexually attractive unless I already have a close emotional bond with them. Still want to be in a relationship and have the desire for emotional and physical closeness with a romantic partner, but I rarely, if ever, find myself attracted to any woman.

dude, you realize that the prostate is just a leftover piece from when males were originally females during the fetal stage? It exists in our assholes because we don't have a vagina. There's no conspiracy theory. Our entire set of genitalia is just a re-purposed female set.

It helps us understand them. So when testosterone arouses you when you look at men, that means nature wants you to fuck men. It's about social bonding, when sex is shared between all members of a social group the entire group becomes a tighter defensive unit.

meant for