youtube.com/watch?v=b0mZMYo0nro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

I like it, means I get more YLYL and its all I really use Sup Forums for

That's a lot of banana pictures.

Wade Wilson is the hero we need

youtube.com/watch?v=b0mZMYo0nro

nice feet

Now that you mention it, there is 3 ylyl threats.

Ironically banana causes more ylyl?

Kek

Kys faggot

I had some really funny shit i was gonna post but as soon as that fucking stupid ass banana shit showed up i decided against it and posted this insteaD AND I'M NOW MOVING TO ANOTHER BOARD, THIS ONE IS RUINED

The problem is that you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.

Posting this is the same as posting bananas. It has just as little meaning or effect on anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the same autist sperg fag posted both the banana and this copypasta

ok that made me laugh, thanks

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this board. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and stale memes. The quality of Sup Forums has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse.

You know you can never escape.

lost, shit

kid, quit being a pussy. you wrote a fucking novel just to bitch about a banana.

It is .jpg file, so why i see two different pictures - as thumbnail and as a big picture?

Nigger

where did all these Bart and erinies jokes come from uranus

Sssaauuce?

How drunk are you?

This thread is killing me. I've never seen one this banana.

Agree. Using bananas should be baned. Moot? Will You do something with this?

This isn't even 2nd grade English

same, prob is the same guy, either that or actual sperg

Jackass

yes t

Are you retarded? He's praying to moot that the banana meme gets banned. How is that difficult to grasp?

Also banana is old meme. Doesn't even rustle anyone anymore. People just scroll past it now.

>banana

Sing us a song, you're the banana man

So? You understand my idea, don't You?

This.
I don't know it people have noticed banana only causes more YLYL rather than one.

Why have I never noticed this.

>starting YLYL thread with /r/bertstrips

>You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.
Lost

Lost

Pretty much