I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation.
Care to explain ?
And I like my job. I like early morning, I finish at noon everyday. "Well paid" for me, 5 days per week + vacations. It's easy.
I feel very depressed right now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MdwyW4B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you emphasize that you don't literally collect it as your own?
Also your pic looked like ninja turtles from the thumbnail.

i said i work for the govt company

Probably just looking for money, like most women

be happy about it, you really dont want to have a girl like this

tbh it wouldnt be my dream job either but whatever if you like your job, you have it better than most people

be happy about it

obviously that bitch only cared about social status, not you as a person.
nothing of value was lost

Next time tell her that you're a mecha pilot. I mean, you drive a robotic truck around so it's close enough.

Either that or just say that it sucks but it pays the bills and that at least she'll know that you shower everyday. Turn it into a joke and it ought to be fine.

go take a good hard look at >>/trash/

this is what your job is imagined as by most people

keep on being a necessary but disgusting element of modern life though, we all count on you

She believes you're trash op lol.

>i said i work for the govt company
>I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector

You need a better job title. Use waste management instead.. If they laugh be like trash is no joke bitch.

fuck her mate, seems like you genuinely enjoy your job and as that bro said before you have it better than most people. That bitch prolly doesn't even work herself and just searches for someone to leech off of. Enjoy early mornings bro, I certainly don't

Welcome to female nature.

OP, you don't want to be with someone like that.

Fuck that bitch. A real woman dgaf.

She was like fuck this lol.

Lel

Could probably smell you through the phone.

>Care to explain ?

You dodged a bullet. Gold digger did not find gold. Better off without such shallowness.

Also, not entirely unrelated, I've fucked a few golddiggers. To a one, they're awful in bed. Too self-centered, even for a couple of hours, to do anything mutually.

Women look at their man's job the same way they look at jewelry and clothing. They want to show off.

My girl just broke up with me because i couldnt take her out on dates, was jobless and staying a friends when she met me and everything. Didnt want to be with someone she couldnt be out in public with.
/golddiggingwhores

Dude she wanted your money, you got a nice job that pays well and leaves you with a good bit of the day left, vacations and weekends, thats the shit.

i really like her and hoping to ask her on a date
i dont want to lie. i want to be honest.
my job is garbage collector and its under govt company

There's only one solution to that.
Homeless women. Or mail order brides.

Fuck that bitch. This is divine intervention.

>my job is garbage collector and its under govt company
Holy shit, that's some job security right there, son!

Call up the company that collects her trash and ask them for a solid garbage collector to garbage collector. Have them not pick up her trash for a few weeks.

Your job has a negative connotation. I'm not sure of the local government term benefits, if there is chance for promotion to something that makes a family wage, but at least you have a job. She's a bitch for how she handled it, but she might be looking for a secure future with a family.

Fuck it though dude. Tell girls that you are just working a job till your buddy who owns some nice thing will get you on. 3 weeks into relationship, have falling out with said friend, and have her help you find a better job.

should have called yourself a sanitation engineer or refuse relocation expert.

Men find this hard to accept, since men are (almost exclusively) attracted to physical beauty, which is more or less a marker of childbearing capacity.

What women find attractive is status. Money, while often an analogue, is actually not the primary quality. What women want is a man with the *capability* of climbing the social hierarchy, which is why they prefer young ambitious guys to rich old men, given the choice.

That's why fictional men who women obsess over are always super-talented and super-smart and a million other things.

t.a woman

Meh. Get over it. Not worth wasting your time on her.

The best revenge is living well. Enjoy yourself.

Nothing to worry about my friend. You're hard working and just because it doesn't sound too great doesn't mean it isn't the best job ever. Atleast you're working for a living and it's quite useful to have in our communities. If a job was all she was looking for, chances are she might of been a gold digger

+1 homeless women will sleep with you juse for the warmth. Their smell might remind you of work though but it's a small price to pay for true love.

You're a retard. Here's why

If girls you date are gold diggers, it because you chase gold diggers

If the girls you date only care about your looks, it because you date vapid sluts.

There's plenty of women out there to cater for every taste, need, desire. Stop chasing the ones who are wrong for you.

That why you make them bathe first. Assuming your not yo less. Yourself.

well homeless like street homeless girls are universally old and/or hideous. attractive girls are never homeless, because there's never any shortage of guys that will let them stay with them for free. she doesn't even have to put out if she doesn't want to, just has to find someone too old to get it up or too beta to throw her out when she doesn't.

I've plied homeless girls. Felt kinda bad about though.

This is not true.

Yes it is.

Want to test it? Post an ad on craigslist posing as a cute girl and say you're broke right now and need a place to stay.

You'll have 100 emails in the first 10 minutes.

This is not true at all. I live in OR and some of the homeless or i should say rich kid hippies who want to be homeless are incredibly attractive.
There are thousands of those fucks here

It just means she doesn't want her life going nowhere like yours dude.

i'm not changing my job. i like my current job

being honest is the most important thing if i want to have a serious relationship

Where ya bin mate?

Where ya wheely bin

They're not street homeless, they're stay-with-a-friend homeless or stay-in-a-shelter or squat homeless. Not who I'm talking about.

I live in NYC and have NEVER seen a hot street homeless girl. (not all beggars are street homeless)

HAHAHA NIGGA
Ive got a masters, bitches are just golddiging whores.

Refuse management service operator, bitches wont have a clue but it has key words in the title so their status isnt threatened if they go out with you.

You liked what you thought she was, not who she was. Or you were attracted to her physically.

Either way, nothing was lost.

She's too young/self-centered/shallow, etc. to see past status.

Fuck her man. You have a good job (I've heard you guys make upwards of 50-60k full time). She's a child looking for some Mercedes driving faggot that buys her Gucci and makes her social status go up.

Worlds full of them.

- Old guy who's lived a life and seen these whores come and go plenty

describing yourself in the best possible terms isn't inherently dishonest unless the terms you use don't actually describe what you do. both those phrases accurately apply.

I know how you feel, OP. I was telling a girl about how I am the co-founder for a software company and that while I'm still on the board I live comfortably on dividends and spend most of my time sail-boating, traveling to Europe, and making My Little Pony fan art. She left the conversation.

I don't know what kind of job women expect us guys to do!

you must smell awful

I talking from experience.

you have a better job than most. i'm happy with my shit job because it isn't as bad as my last job and i get more hours. don't let this cunt define your happiness.

enjoy it while it lasts my friend

in 5-10 years your job will be done by robots

it's like describing yourself as homeless and unemployed when you're a millionaire who just stays in hotels as you travel the world partying

>tfw welder who does jobs "in the field"
>tfw love what I do and pay is pretty good
>tfw women will look down on me because I don't live in a $300,000 house and drive some shitty sports car that's always breaking down.
I've grown okay with it now, girls are just a pain in the ass

Best job i ever had being a garbage collector. However my city had an automatic system, I never got out of my truck. I drove around till 1 or 2pm, unloaded and went home. Now i work at a corporate shithole making twice what i was making and hate my life.

You gotta break it down to be more lax fam.
"I work for the city. Garbage collector, it's not glamorous but it pays decently and benefits are cool, plus vacation time is a cool perk.

She probably said FUCK this lol.

Me too.

Let me guess, a cute girl was flying a sign on corner, and you thought she was legit street homeless (maybe even believing her when she lied and said she was)?

there might be a VERY small number who are so severely mentally ill they can't coexist in the same house/apt as another human, but that's so rare it's not worth talking about

modest living wasn't enough for you?

Gold diggers everywhere. If they are not screaming for equality and spouting bullshit about feminism & hatred of men's privilege they are after the easy life of bagging a man to provide so they can pop out a few kids and get ft on your wages. Fuck them all. Cunts

underrated fucking job, always well looked after. Decent pay, knew that those guys had it made since i was like 12

Im thinking she done you a favour, you really want to date a judgmental bitch?
If she was seriously in to you, it wouldn't matter what your job was.

It's a perfectly respectable job, she just doesn't know what all goes into it. She probably would appreciate you if she realized what the city would be like otherwise.

Seriously, u dodged a bullet. U dont wanna b with someone so judgy over what job you have rn. And if ur job is awesome, dont drop it for a bitch who will drop u, son

Waste management that's a good job you probably make more than a person with a libreal arts degree.

Then you are meeting the wrong women or have a shit personality

Women care about status.
Garbage collectors have no status, even if you're well paid and have low hours.

this happened to me once
>told girl i was working as maintenance for a set of buildings
>she blocks me and deletes off my list

some women are just dumb spoiled cunts
fuck em

libreal arts degree. don't tell me this exists, I'm not even going to darken my search history with that one.

Be proud, of what you do and who you are. Never take less or let anyone think lesser of you.

If she deemed you less for the job you have straight up fuck her. Shes not a good person.

I have the same workhours as you with weekends and vacations off, im out all day, digging, climbing bringing electricity to everyone. And i really belive my pants are more dirty then yours.

Find that good girl, with her feet on the ground and dont waste that energy.

I'm with the general consensus here. You dodged a bullet.
Women can be such whores. Tough to find decent one. Best to be yourself and if they like you as a garbage man then you know you can trust them when you reveal you are really a millionaire.
Unless you just want to fuck them of course. Then lie like a pro and tell 'em you're a Saudi Prince.

You should try working for the C family of programming languages.

I've heard they need people like you

Lol.

I have no problem talking with a garbage collector. I know what they make.

Will post tits for proof of requested, but I warn you, they're not very nice.

how young you must be

She knows what she is and was afraid of being collected by you

Consider it requested

One of the best stocks i own is RSG, republic services. They cart away trash, bury it, and sell the gases that elute to powerplants.

Tits delivered, then.

This a joke?

Just say you're a sanitation engineer with a government contract

Holy cow

Don't be fooled. When I'm laying back you can't tell how saggy they are.

Don't tell me my tits killed the thread.

discord.gg/MdwyW4B tits here big boi