I HAVE PIT ROT Sup Forums

I HAVE PIT ROT Sup Forums

390LBS AND HAVENT BEEN IN BATH FOR 3 MONTH BECAUSE OF A FUCKED LOWER BACK

GOT LOTS OF BOILS IN MY PITS AND THEY HAVE POPPED AND I HAVE ROTTING GREEN SLIME RUNNING DOWN MY ARM AND BODY

WAT DO?

fake and gay

And i mean, literally, gay. Obviously homos have been ejaculating in your armpit

Stop being a faggot and shower

Eat it

Kill yourself

lose weight hahahahahahahahahaha

Nothing wrong with fat people....

But fat people who don't bathe are fucking disgusting. Kys fatty.

You're past the point of no return, fatty.
End it now. Preferably at a morgue so you don't ruin the life of some poor paramedic who has to carry your corpse to the morgue.

have no shower only old bath tub and last time it took me 2 hours to get out

roll

Get a YMCA membership. Use the fat fuck lift to get in and out. Poison all the unsuspecting normies with pit juice while getting cleaned with chlorine.

nigger if your to stupid or lazy to get a cup of water and splash it around your fat body you deserve this shit

*in and out of the pool

kek

OP you gonna die

Maybe take a bath?

This is wrong on so many levels... You've let yourself go too far already imo, nothing to do, wait for it to spread and wait for sepsis

ive had sepsis 3 times in my life

also all my teeth are rotting away and i have bells palsy and chronic tendonitis in feet

Fucking die already

Got pics of all your rotting stuff?

You're a fucking idiot

antiseptic ointment would be a start...

Go buy a $100 single shot 12 gauge and end it you worthless faggot. We don't want to see your disgusting waste of life on Sup Forums. If you're too much of a pussy to do that,stop eating till you are a reasonable weight,get a wage slave job and be a normie like every other faggot.

ether way fuck off and die.

time stamp.

:stopfruitfucking:

snort that shit

Look at yourself in the mirror every day until the trauma of realizing what you've let yourself become completely shatters your mind and drives you to starve yourself back to a normal weight.

Trust me, being severely mentally ill works fucking wonders. You'll feel minty fresh and clean as a whistle within the first few weeks without food, and within the first few months, the sense of pride you feel in slowly watching yourself get less and less disgusting will be just such a tangible and refreshingly positive experience.

Just remember to stop when you're skinny. Don't go to the other extreme, don't get addicted like I did. Don't start always seeing yourself as fat even once you're not, and always craving that feeling of moral validation through suffering. All things in moderation, even moderation, mmmm'lady.

Sincerely a person struggling with anorexia

> this

Why don't you go to the DYI car wash, fatget?

idiot that makes excuses. youre fat too

>mmmm'lady
lost

seek help though user

any tips? I've tried starving myself to lose weight but I just can't resist eating. Wouldn't even have to do it for long either, overweight but not obese

There are many things wrong with fat people.

It really is all about psychological self harm. You need to break yourself. You need to want to be skinny more than you want to eat, which will never happen unless you can stuff your desire to be skinny down into the same basic animalistic level as the desire to eat. Think. What else is down there with hunger? Lust? Mortal terror? Psychotic rage? Disgust? Try to make any associations you can between wanting to be skinny and the most visceral emotions you can experience.

Dude, I was eating. Furthermore take a shower and wash yo nasty white ass. If you can't then find/hire someone to help and stop making excuses. Das nasty.

Thats your fat coming out. Use it to cook up some grilled cheese.

top zoz

Utterly haram.
Stop this now.

Go on /fit/ read the sticky and beg for fucking forgiveness.

You want to lose weight? EAT LESS. How? Start with meal plans you faggot. Decide what your going to eat on the weekend and make it all that weekend and pack it up. If you HAVE to eat out, then order the same fucking things, the same day.
Stick to it. Don't eat around these meal plans. STICK TO THEM. Have fucking snack plans in there as well if needed. That's step 1

Step 2:
Slowly replace your meals/snack breaks. Instead of eating a fucking massive pack of fries, bump it down a size. It won't kill you. And stick to that now. Keep doing this, slowly you'll ungain all your fat. Just start with that. We will worry about other shit later.

Also starving yourself if shit.

Question time user. How the fuck did you let this happen?

Here is my lunch

Beetroot, spinach and green tea juice and a fresh blackberry and strawberry smoothie with green tea

first of all, this.
also what is it with all these edgelords in this thread?

that much of anything for a meal is fucking disgusting

your stomach must be so fucking stretched out and take so much for you to feel full

god only knows how much sweetener you put into your "healthy shakes" too

smaller portions fatboy

Video or kys

Nigger please I am 6ft 5 and built like a Viking I play rugby 4 times a week and work out every other day I can drink these in about 30 seconds

Also had this yesterday

People like OP are the reason I go to the gym everyday. Fucking hate lazy people.

wait until you get older and stop working out/playing rugby and still eat like a fucking pig and turn into OP

How the fuck have you not showered in that long? Who the fuck cares if it takes you 2 hours to get out of the bath atleast your bathing

fake

true

I'm 29 m8

Still a while to go yet

Why do you losers post disgusting shit like this. Pathetic.

Have you considered eating less?

t. fatty

ever seen the south park episode where they leave cartman on the cross for 3 weeks? try something like that

kill yourself you fat pig

kek. I'd forgotten about that episode. Anyways, don't worry op, your life could be worse. Pic related

You're just lazy as fuck.

1. to troll newfags
2. to make /fit/fags feel better about the countless hours they wasted on pushing their self confidence by lifting weights and aim for a body "nice" enough to distract of their

Haven't been in a shower since almost 2years, why the fuck would your body even do that, post more pics?

Doesn't look like the pit of a 400lbs person.

>back hurts
>don't get in tub

Disgusting piece of shit. Just use a bowl of water and a fucking towel you grotesque sub human

YOU WAN PIZZA PITS?

lol your 29, by the time your 40 you wll be packing on the pounds, thats only the amount of time you had between now and highschool

that is a cyst, anyone can get them, ive had a couple, doc patched me up

h

If this happens to be legit, then -> Shower with as hot water as you can take and use bar soap.
After that use baby powder and anticeptic cream.
Keep all open wounds clean and empty all boils of puss.
Or go to hospital.

Things like this were pretty common at the army, and one guy at my sorry ass "unit" died of it.

So if by some chanse legit, shame on you and do something. If fake and gay, now somebody here might know what to do.

nigga you got bubonic plague

You could drink bleach to stop the infection spreading to your organs.

Pour gasoline over yourself, and set it ablaze. It will burn out all the puss.

My lower back is fucked and I'm not some lard like whose ankles got taken because of diabetes. My back is no doubt west than yours being that I'm 6'2" 270ibs and still young so get up and take a bath you poor excuse of a sperm cell.

Was the food worth it? Really was it? All these shit life issues ALL because you are a fucking lazy pig. You chose this so you deserve this so just accept your living but rotting corpse.

Feel good to be lean and fit and I get to enjoy food just as much as you do, if not more. I might just go jump in and out of the shower again for the fuck of it. I already showered today but I might just be cause I can, and it is no effort for me to do so.

You coulda chose different user...but you just eat more than you should..and you know it.

I'm 300 pounds and can do anything I need to. Why does an extra 90 mean you can't fucking bathe you Dan schneider motherfucker

Thanks, op. For motivating me to continue my weight loss.

I was prepared to fap but then realized that isn't a vagina.

> fapping anyway

That's not normal op.

wat