/bb/ /bbg/

Big Brother 18, Ghost Devin addition.

Feeds are UP

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cbp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for bridgette best girl

Corey seems a little bit insane. Like he is on the verge of just snapping but not quite there yet.

has devin put the cash in anyone's pocket yet?

Thanks Ian

Boring season and Ian is a fag

Woah, slow down bro. Let's have an adult conversation about this.

is bbcan any good? and by good i mean bb14/bb17 levels of good.

Sup Forums is eternally butmad

no

Who is more likely to fug this season, Zakiyah and Paulie or Nicole and Cory?

Nice image OP.

I'd say S1 and S2 were close, but it's not ~the big brother experience~ without feeds and you're not going to watch 30-40 hours of old canadian television, you'll watch a couple youtube clips

S3 had one all-time moment (JP blindside) and S4 had one player I liked a lot (Cassandra) but they were bad seasons overall

Threadly reminder not to respond to tiffany fags as they are in denial and like their women manly and with ghetto braids

Also reminder that natalie is a smokebomb

Have you guys stopped and thought how shit this season would be without the returnees?

this season needs more alcohol

They should just cast a bunch of alcoholics and let them be drunk all the time, that's the formula that made Jersey Shore the gold standard for reality TV

The returnees are garbage and the whole format with early comps, team hoh comps, roadkill is Grodner's hamfisted (lol) way of not losing them early

The rules are pretty much exactly the same as BBUS, so if you like BBUS there's no reason to not watch BBCanada

This past season they brought in a contestant from Australia and one from Britain and both of them ruled

damn

it's just the only thing that had a large group of people so far doing anything fun this season. now its just groups of people sitting in a room bitching

Tim was a faggot bitch who refused to admit he wanted to win the game

I feel like the only good game is being played around the returnees. The actual new player "alliance" is a joke and they can't get anything done and were, up until the end, completely oblivious to the fact that Jozay was going home.

What good gameplay have the non-Frank returnees done?

mayo tittie shot

>can't believe that scene made the episode

it was a funny prank but every feed viewer know they got 11 seconds of bronte boob

Look at that thousand mile stare. Ghost Devin truly is talking to him right that minute.

Devin Ghost Bro OP here. Taking requests. Give me screenshots from this season and I'll try to add some good devin ghosts.

Also, post what ones I made last season cuz I lost my folder :(

Davonne is getting information from part of the other side of the house, James is pure entertainment and is making all of the Chads angry, and Nicole had HOH and along with frank made the 8 pack

thanks bro

literal children

Bronte just said she just wants to keep getting paid

Post your rare Ian's

Which one /bb/?

no wonder they have low ratings on jokers

what jerks

Ms Swan

Bjork 2nd

here you go

I am offended

west coast show still on

jesus christ you guys had 3 threads

if I gave you a source would you be a sweetheart and make a webm if its from bb

Ian and Dan were posting

Need pics

depends on which hg it is

honestly, i'd rather just show you how to do it because then everyone would be able to make their own
it's not that hard

battle back is basically that same thing they did on survivor a couple seasons back

BRAVO

its a waste of money for them

that's why I'd ask if you'd be a sweetheart because I'm just bad at it and I only want one. I don't have much use for them anymore and this is crossboard usable. no sound if you do decide to do it please and no problem if you decide not

streamable.com/cbp5

Who else /pop/ here?

hello i do not watch this show but would appreciate some bridgitte webms

Who won HOH?

Bridgette

Jozea

So I heard from the cat ladies that houseguests are told to watch some specific seasons before coming on, is that true? because they said season 14 was one of them this year and that would be pathetic how stupid they are

>streamable.com/cbp5

I'm pretty sure most of the veterans haven't even watched season 14.

Frank

Thank you. I promise if anyone asks again it wasn't me.

>they didnt know about frank's long hair

well apparently someone did it before me

just goes to show how easy it is i suppose

IIRC they only watched 16 in sequester

If you had to choose, would you like your daughters to have 140IQ's and be fairly successful at life but never have kids and be lesbian or would you rather have grandkids and your daughters would be dumb.

NOT retarded dumb but like 90IQ. So just bimbos.

Now I have it twice

Did Shelli and Clay stay together or break up?

And please tell me Liz left Austin.

Both broke up. I think Clelli lasted only a few weeks after the show, and Liztin lasted like 6 months.

God I'd do some things to Bronte and she's not even hot

Oh damn. Shelli really seemed all in on Clay.

JIZZ SIGHTING 24:32

Shes disgusting and sounds like an autist

James definitely has he was talking about comps on it

that's why I mentioned it. The noobs don't know the difference between pandora's box and resets, don't know frank, don't know boogie, don't know zingbot, and pretty much don't know anything else either.

wonder if shes a virgin

allstars confirmed

Huh, really? Earlier Michelle mentioned Andy and James reacted like he had no idea who he was. I guess CBS told them to skip 15.

Kinda seems like it

nicole says in her bio that she likes frank

lawon sighting more like it

Either she's a virgin or a complete nympho no in between.

missed it

classic pepe face

>asking michelle for a nutrition plan

> tfw you send the hot-dog manlet back to Hong Kong or wherever he's from

every time bronte speaks i need to mute it or my ears bleed

can't wait till nicole is gone

well this week is going to be victor/bronte gone

I really, really, really like this image

My Jozea is tingling.

>posting jogay