Feels thread Sup Forumsros

Feels thread Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlCfkY4ZJ6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gf killed herself jk i...I dont have one

there was one of a clown who takes off his mask and cries anyone? its like a comic strip

no dude, i thought that was an episode of cyanide and happiness

user might want to die today, but get killed in an accident tomorrow
make sure to resolve your fears anons, we take it all for granted

I'm gonna dump some shit from my feels folder. Hope someone dumps something new so I can update mine, I haven't been having the feels for a while.

yeah this one
youtube.com/watch?v=IlCfkY4ZJ6I

Yesss, it was a vid I remember now thanks a lot

>be me 4 y/o
>mom and dad are screaming at each other once again
>get a lil. sister
>mom is working all day
>dad is just a lazy piece of shit
>its winter snow is evrywhere
>cleaning the ass my own sister cuz no parents are at home
>finally mom comes home
>she makes us something to eat
>i refused it
>she gets angry
>she feeds me and lil sister at the same time
>refuse her food again
>gets mad as fuck
>throws me out of the house

this is too accurate

I'm not crying

wait, you were 4 when she threw you out? what happened next?

>be me
>19
>be a depressed shit
>meet this girl
>she's literally my dream. hot body, and she makes me laugh.
>literally the exact same humour.
>fall in love fast as fuck
>i had to fight for a few months to get out of friendzone
>Finally i win her over, feelsgoodman
>except i do shitty things
>cheated on her once because distance was messing with me
>she forgives
>fast forward 2 years
>she's still amazing
>see her one to two weekends a month
>saturday she says goodnight love you my love
>sunday she says she has no feelings for me anymore
>breaks up
>i'm lost.

made this short and quick. Like her breakup. I'm destroyed. Nights are very long, /b.

I'm unbelievably stupid, ugly as sin, apparently unnerving to be near regardless how how I act, lack any actual talent or skill of value, unbelievably weak for someone my height, weight, and body fat percentage despite going to the gym\running daily for a year and a half, legitimately retarded to the point where I can't hold a basic conversation with people, and too much of a coward to put a gun in my mouth and do everyone a favour.
In all aspects, from genetic to psychological, I am a complete waste of human life. My heart failed when I was 16, I flatlined, and I feel guilty every day that I didn't actually die.

How do I actually man up and kill myself.

he got a cake? thats good though

this. gets me every time.

but what if youre waiting for years? does that mean one day I'll be very very very very happy?

>its dark and cold outside
>start crying
>start screaming
>punching the door
>after a long as time she opens the door
>be me 6 years old
>notice that dad never loved me as much as he did my sister
>ask him why
>no answer
>but i still got my mom
>she loves me but also hits me when i do something wrong
>still love her
>start going to school
>evryone is normal just not me
>actually doing good in class but sometimes the dust in the air was more interesting
>tried to catch it
>teacher screams at me
>start crying
>the next day she told my parents that i had to go to the preschool because im too" childish"
it was basicly like kindergarden drew pictures and played all day
>boring as fuck
>go home parents are fighting
>see mom cry start crying too

Grow the fuck up.

the edge

I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way. And then I met someone at a psychiatric hospital of all places. She changed me. And then she left. We're better off alone. We suffer alone. Doesn't matter if you're a model husband, or father of the year. Tomorrow will be the same for you.

This is one that always hurts me. I also realized that I only watch house because I sympathize with him and his struggles. Haven't finished it yet. Just hope him and Cuddy stay togeather.

God damnit. Jules gets me every time

You have to realize you're not entitled to attention or friends. Friends come with interaction. It's up to you to place yourself in those situations. Its super rare that I go out and do shit, but I don't blame other people for the lack thereof. I go out when I want to go out. And stay home when I fucking want to. Maybe that's just part of being older.

>tell mom that if she gets mad she can hit me so she and dad dont need to scream at each other
>she hugs me
years are passing by mom and dad are still not loving eachother
>9 years old
>there is this girl in my class
>she was beautiful at that time
>try to talk to her
>didnt know what to talk about
>start asking her if she knows what drugs are
>she start laughing like a mad man
>tells evryone that i asked her such a stupid question
>the whole class is laughing even my best friend
>ashamed of myself

first time posting this

>be me
>parents closing me inside my room after school
>only opening the door so I can come for dinner
>cannot visit friends after school
>always alone in my room
>no ones home
>started talking to myself
>always thought this was normal until kids in school tell me otherwise
>start to notice other unnormal stuff
>come to the conclusion that my parents don't love me
>ask why
>"your mom was raped. your face reminds her of her rapist, thats why."
>dad is not real dad
>they don't love me
>mfw I am still living here

Sadness is the only thing i can feel so i am pretty okay with it.

I want off Mr bones wild ride

I spend 90% of my time (outside of work) alone. Estranged from my family and alot of close friends recently I make the most of it. I discover things online, new sites, reddit pages even new chan sites.I look for new games, underground music, books to read, subjects to learn. I improve myself with knowledge, staying fit and finding ways to be healthy. I love spending time alone, hell I even buy solo board games for myself and rip through every game on my shelf alone. I love it.

...until that one moment where I realize...maybe I do need someone or something. Fuck I just hope it never gets to the point of being too late. To think she may be out there and that I may or may not ever meet her....it fucking kills me. A mirror me to share this joy, it almost scares me. Maybe one day...or maybe not.

not to be insensitive but... why didnt your mom abort you?

shit.

I just want somebody to look at me and ask if everything is okay, and actually mean it. I just want somebody who cares.

this one

>you want to be productive but your life won't allow you to pursue what you're interested in
what is stopping you behind yourself

where are you from, user?

this.

I have friends who tell me they're struggling with loneliness. I can't really relate tho. From day one I knew I was going to be alone for a long time, and because of that I found comfort in being alone.

I get what you mean about convincing yourself being alone is better. At what age did you adopt the alone mentality?

One's own incompetence, and lack of any real skill

>what is stopping you behind yourself
Nothing, that's how depression works, bud.

Couldn't you go to some kind of protective services for that childish parental behavior of theirs?

why do you ask? jw

I have a friend who cannot be alone. she has like 25 friends and someone always got time for her, so she's fine. I would go crazy. I need my time alone, maybe because I am so os used to it. people scare me

femanon, having this stupid thing called hope. I like board games too

When I realized how wrong this whole thing was, I was already an adult. And damaged beyong repair anyways

I hate fake interactions. I advocate people be as real as possible. It's all such bullshit. It's funny to see the superficial shut down talking to me. Sometimes they stop their bullshit and I can make a real friend. Sometimes it's just in the beginning but some people really take being fake as their life goal.

do you have kik? should message me: metalhead

>> get out of friendzone

It's ok, at least you surpass most of us. You'll be fine, give it time.

this little bitch is reason why i cant talk to girls i get nervous all the time
>10 y/o
>have good enough marks to go to grammar school
well... i regret this so much now but i went to main school
>main school was good time
>had great marks at the end
>even when the conflict between my parents got really bad
>so i went to a technical college
>new school new people
>like them alot cuz they all are nerds like me
>im one of the best students
>cant sleep cuz my parents are not having a good time once again
>cant sleep
>get bad marks
>not doing anything for school
>stuck in a loop
my mother noticed some pictures on the pc of my dad of a naked woman my dad admitted that he cheated on her
>its 2 am
>hear a loud sound from the kitchen
>run there
>dad is lying on my mom
>panicking
>cant talk tried to help my mom up
>while she gets up notice a knife in her hand
>dad calls cops
>they take my mother with them
>i was so confused
>couldnt sleep
>see her in the morning again

You actually got the Kik name metalhead? I bet there's a million of those with digits on the end.

Fucking hell man, that is some heavy shit.

Okay i'm ready. Someone post the story where first impression of girl lasts 4 pages.

yea haha, i was lucky. it's literally just metalhead. profile image is a Zelda pic

throw banana

At least you experienced something the rest of us lonely fucks have not and likely never will.

Havent had sex in 4 years.

you mean you dont have one anymore

Have never gone beyond hugging a girl

that's what i gotta do.
It just feels horrible. How it switched in a day. this happened yesterday. We were moving in together this summer too. fml.

no kik. chances are, we arent in the same country anyways. I'm from germany

thank you guys, this is more than I ever got from my 'friends'

from the states...doesn't mean we can't keep in touch. if you're ever interested; [email protected]

there will always be someone who's luckier and someone who's got it harder. his pain is still real

Guten Abend, Kamerad :)

Well for all of those who didn't even reached that part you are one lucky son of a bitch.

Get better if you want to see her again one day. If you don't, Do it for the one who won't left you.

Hallöchen :^)

lets fucking come to an end
my mother told me last year i should kill myself because im such a piece of shit like my dad
i still do love her but she hates me tells me why she didnt abort me
fucking hell and i thought someone actually loves me in my family haha

Haven't seen my GF, the only thing that makes my life worth living for well over a month. She rarely talks too me anymore. I think she'd break up with me if she didn't feel so bad about it. She knows it would kill me if she did that. And it would. Every day I'm alone, doing the same boring thing. The only reason I haven't shot myself yet is the hope she will start seeing me again. I can't do anything without thinking of her or imagining her by my side like it used too be. Every day our first date haunts me almost. Every day I want to go back too it, back too the first time I saw her, so I could do things differently. I learned a hard lesson in life, a lesson that cost me my real happiness.

I can't even find any comforting words.This one of those things that you have to figure it out yourself.