Why do niggers think these are funny?

why do niggers think these are funny?

i know right

do they have the comic intelligence of 12 year olds?

It's not just the black people who find it funny haha

Whether they know it or not, It's a visual representation of the unconscious mind communicating with the conscious mind. Normal Kermit is the conscious mind and the super-ego, while shadow Kermit is the sub-conscious and unconscious ego and Id.

It's always the conscious mind trying to guide the more animalistic part and the animalistic part imparts urges upon the conscious mind.

That's why it is represented as a dark mysterious figure, it seems as if it's coming from an ethereal hidden place inside you, because it is. Many people consider the "self" the core and center of the conscious self, which is why it is represented as normal kermit and why the image is framed from his point of view, listening to deep urges from the mysterious beast within us all.

Because niggers are stupid?

/thread

>current year
>back slashing your own post
get out and stay out reddit!

Ah I'm sorry, many people consider the core and center of the conscious self, their concept of "self"*

GIRL YOU WORKIN WITH SOME ASS YEAH

Damn you Sup Forumstards are good

At least he didn't call the slash a back slash

Haha do they

GUH U LOOKZ GOOD WHEN YA BAK THAT AZZ UP

Whatever. That shit is funny. Fuck off.

YOUZ A REAL FINE WOMAN WHEN BAK DAT AZZ UP

WHENINTHE BLATAY SOMEINDA BAPAY

COMEINTHE BATATY TIIGNININA RATAY

>why are black people responsible for most of the universally popular and funny memes.

Black people are really good at being funny in a particular way, they excel at relatable memes.

>haha freud

And Carl Jung, and pretty much everyone since. There were two things that Freud got right, the unconscious and conscious mind is one of them, and is framed in multiple ways. It's basic psychology.

AWWWWWW BLING BLING

Like if you reach adulthood and you don't realize that there is unconscious processing going on in your head all day and night, you're beyond hope.

NIGGA WE ON TOP NOW

That one is fucking retarded. There are some that made me chuckle.

EVERY TIME I COME AROUND YA CITY BLING BLING

why do wypipo always care what blacks are doing?

It's all they can think about because their own lives aren't interesting.

WE WUZ KANGS

> tfw when been black whole life and never said this
> tfw dumbass bird turds are the only people who say this

What's a bird turd? An Eagles fan?

>been black whole life
wut

what color is bird poop?

Various shades of privilege

One black never says it, therefor no blacks ever say it

give me a break. whites say this more than anyone on the fucking planet. I have NEVER heard a black person say this. It's simply no something we go around saying. In fact the first time I even heard it was from some white dude lol

Well then you must be a respectable black guy, to not have dealt with dindus your entire life. Kudos to you, mein nigger. You set a sterling example of how skin colour has nothing to do with anything.

I'm a white british guy and even I have heard black people doing the kankz bit. In liverpool of all places!

AYO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT

YOU'S SAYING THAT

DEM WHITE PEOPLE

BE ACTIN LIKE THESE NIGGAS

lol well you know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery