ITT: God tier cheese. Mozzarella is at the top and there's literally nothing you can say to prove me wrong

ITT: God tier cheese. Mozzarella is at the top and there's literally nothing you can say to prove me wrong.

I agree, but shut the fuck up. Pussy.

Fuck off, halloumi would rape your shit tier mozzarella

I'm not allowed to have cheese. Mother says it's a rich people food.

Upon first glance i thought that was spongebob

Is this a sign of autism?

yes

smoked gouda is by far the most delicious fucking cheese in existence, gtfo with your shit tier tasteless cheese

Your mother is a communist. Cheese is god.

Mozzarella is babys first cheese and mostly for manchilds who've lived off pizza in their basement for too long

It's literally one of the least deep cheeses available because it's barely given time to culture

It's a sign of being drunk off your socks
Go home user

But mozzarella makes mozerella sticks!

That American plastic you're eating isn't even mozarella you twonk.

Go have another Mt. Dew aka "Neckbeard Champagne".

This is a sign of eye homosexuality, visit your doctor now before it spreads

god is a communist

>m-m-muh culture
Cultured doesn't mean shit, faggot. If cultured=better, then the camel jockeys wouldn't be as hated

You tasteless shit eating twat! ONE CHEESE TO RULE THEM ALL AND ITS OBVIOUSLY HAVARTI

Get on my level, pleb.

>Smoked Gouda
>Not cumin Gouda

>implying multiple opposing areas of the cheese spectrum can't taste equally good

Anyone who can't appreciate more than 1 type of cheese can't say he likes cheese.
Now off yourselves you dickcheese licking faggots.

Actually the best cheese is, *adjusts tie* nacho cheese

I think mozza is alright but I really have to disagree. Sharp, aged, hard cheeses are the shit. Even a decent block of parmesean is far superior for just savoring on its own than a bland glob of mozzarella. Its only use is for being cooked into other dishes. On its own its nothing special. A good cheese is one you would sit down with a block of it, a knife and maybe some crackers and just bask in its rich flavors.

Get some real Blue Cheese then we can talk Mozzarella is shit tier

Mozzarella is tasteless as fuck.

Boss cheeses:

Bavarian smoked
Mature English Cheddar
White stilton with apricot
Baked camembert

It's all about how you use it though. Get a good blue stilton and melt it on back bacon and put it in a crusty role, banging. Get a solid, aged parmesan and add it to your risotto, shazam. Get a manchego and bake into some biscuits/thins/melts, dingodango. Get a mature as fuck cheddar that crumbles at the slightest touch and slap it on some toast with worcestershite sauce and onion then grill it til it's starting to go orange, shadingaling.

Preach.

It's like none of the jerkoffs has ever seen a decent cheese counter, much less bought directly from those folks who make it all by hand and age it in caves.

THAT'S NOT MOZZARELLA
GO AWAY AMERICAN GO AWAY
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally an user with some taste

Y'all don't know a true love for cheese until you melt it and make sweet sweet love to that gooey pile of greasy love

get some goat cheese my nigga

Im voting for this

Bazongas!

Versatility is its specialty fucker.

But he isn't saying he only appreciates one type of cheese, only that he doesn't appreciate one specific type of cheese, mozzarella, which is by definition bland and undeveloped baby cheese.

Damn straight, son.

Even proper buffalo mozarella is so subtle that you pretty much have to do something with it.

I'm pretty such that why you mostly only ever see it in caprese salat, on pizza, or baked into al forno pasta dishes.

Anybody here is up for light cheese? I try not to eat too many fats...

Weeeeeeeeel shit. Aren't we just some snobby cheese experts

>Limiting yourself to one type of cheese

Fucking pleb.

It depends on the situation.

Want a bit of cheese on toast? Boom. Mature cheddar.

Want something in your sandwich? Well shit nigga, that all depends on the sandwich. Is it a New Yorker? Get some motherfucking Emmental on that bitch. Ploughmans? You better hope you saved some of that mature cheddar motherfucker. Got yourself some bacon and cranberry? Fucking brie that shit up nigga.

Making a pizza? Fuck yeah, mozzarella. But wait, why be a boring faggot like OP? Throw in some motherfucking gruyere or parmesan instead of being a boring little bitch like OP.

After a delicious motherfucking starter for a fancy ass dinner? Fucking breaded camembert up in this motherfucker. Or breaded mozzarella sticks. Bitches love breaded mozzarella sticks.

And what if you've made a delicious fucking bolognese to eat after your delicious breaded cheese starter? Nigga you're gonna need to throw some parmesan on that shit.

Oh but wait, say you've finished your delicious breaded cheese starter and your fucking amazing bolognese with parmesan on it. Now you're like, motherfucker I'm gonna complete the cheese trifecta and finish with some classy fucking cheese and red wine. Get some fucking stilton on a cracker nigga. Or some fine ass Danish blue.

tl;dr - OP IS A FAGGOT.

Its an accessory, not a force unto itself. It is boring peasant cheese, a connoisseur seeks more exceptional fare.

Yeah, but unless you get some expensive mozzarella and really know what you're doing, it's gunna just be a waste. Most of the time I just use it for pasta bakes seeinf as supermarket mozzarella is a pile of wank.

>I don't eat cheese for taste
I stopped reading here

Eating a stick of butter might be enjoyable for some, I'm still not going to say it's for fat manchildren. I like mars bars but I'm not going to pretend they're an exceptional delicacy at the top of a culinary list.

Off yourself you couch gremlin

Bitches need to get on my level..

> Casu Marzu pic related

it's a sign of all out retardation

French onion soup with gruyere croutooooooon!

It's called having taste.

I can make mozzarella in the microwave

Muenster master race

I ain't smuggling that shite out of Sardinia so the worms can eat my guts.

this looks like a termite nest you disgusting piece of shit

Man, that shit is jizz worthy.

I know what I'm cooking tomorrow...

Love how brutal people are. Its fucking cheese

If you can find it, try Tvaruzky; it's got no fat.

Uncooked it's rather sticky and pretty damned aromatic (but also very good).

However, when you cook it, it's melts very evenly and has a much more mild taste.

>it's just cheese

I'd probably say the same thing if the only thing I ever ate was kraft singles and velveeta.

People get worked up about football despite the fact they don't play it. But we can all eat cheese and eating is an important part of life. Which one is worth getting worked up over?

Mozzarella is alright though I would rather saganaki all day. Shits expensive though

>rotten cheese with maggots

the fuck is wrong with you man?

You ain't far off.

Cheese fly larva actually.. Wear goggles when you savour it so they don't jump into your eyes.

Real Wisconsinite here. There's no best cheese just things different cheeses go best with. Nothing beats fresh mozzarella on a margarita pizza. Blue cheese or goat cheese is easily the best on burgers. Sharp cheeses are good by themselves or in conjunction with something else simple, like apples and nuts. Cheeses like gouda or havarti are good if they're a main part of the dish but not meant to stand alone.

> not the worst thing that I have had in my mouth

Don't knock it until you've tried it user..

I doubt you've tasted a good Italian mozzarella. Remeber here it's not your average dairy, it's fucking Italian buffalo milk. You hear me? Motherfucking big ass hairy cows that will fuck your shit up before you can say "I enjoy french mould". It's not just a tasteless ball of seminal milk moist, it's a very finely structured, very subtle tasting cheese, that's built to mix with many other flavours. But apparently your uncultured ass can't appreciate that.

>Gouda is now gourmet-cheese

No taste

Good shit with good protein

One of the better soft white cheeses

Too waxy but this and Red Leicester are great one in a while

Most English Cheddars are dogshit because they're mass produced with zero flavour and I honestly don't remember the last time I tasted an exception
White stiltons are equally tasteless and bland, and too dry and sharp

Bavarian cheeses are generally awesome and Camembert is great when you buy right

Don't know what this is but it looks like a really awful processed swiss cheese imitation

Fermented cheeses can be wonderful but this stuff is too over the top even for me

What's this?

Fuck that, it all depends on how you eat it. Fuck pizza, eat that shit raw in slices with a bit olive oil, salt, pepper, basil and tomatoes bitch

you make a fair point...i've eaten insects before and enjoyed that, but i looked up that cheese and i gotta say, i'd have my reservations about trying it...

That's why you buy your english cheddar from a place like Neal's Yard Dairy. Problem solved.

>posting anything from Tine

You've probably been buying brand name cheddars from the supermarket or some shit like a retard.

I've gotta ask, does America actually make any real/good cheese?

Like proper cheese and not that Krafts single shit you people seem to think is cheese.

I have eaten proper Italian buffalo mozarella.

In Italy.

It's merely OK. It's not bad, and yeah, it's far and away better than that American shite they call Mozarella, but it still needs to be served with something.

The nakedest I'd go for is in a caprese salat (hopefully with enough basil and tomato to go with each bite of the mozarella).

I always want to punch someone in the face for 'contains milk'.

When you put enough Parmesan cheese on your pasta to make the pasta completely dry, you've won the game of cheeses.

ITT: Anons go autistic over cheese

In this thread: elitest scum.

Have you not tried this!? Pic related.

Muh nigga

Who needs that fag Euro cheese when you have freedom? 'Murica!

>playing with your food for 10 year olds

The blue one describes very well the whole i,age
>American

Live a little user.. They've been making it for hundreds of years after all.
At the very least.. Bragging rights.

Alright, that reply got me pretty good.

Top kek, 10/10 to you good user.

Now this is more like it.
I hope you aren't suggesting the quality of cheese can only be measured by its naked taste though.

but have you tasted dick cheese user?

If you like mozzerella, try the Boars head italian herb, best grocery store tier mozzerella I've ever had.

yea because i'm a giant faggot

Yeah man, there's a lot of really great cheeses here. Not all of us eat Kraft singles and sargento bull shit. There's a lot of cheddars and beer cheeses from where I'm from.

Mozzarella can be good, like Burrata mozzarella is awesome, but kinda bland.

A good cheddar is hard to beat.

Chaumes & camembert are nice desert cheeses

also a fair point. next time i'm in italy i'll have to try and find some

Fair. I was exaggerating a little with the stereotypes. Beer cheeses sound damn good. I really need to visit the US at some point.

Get your hands on some Mersey Valley cheese.
Pretty much the best product Australia makes. I'm not saying it's the best cheese in the world but god damn it's a good strong sharp cheddar to eat while jacking it

No, I'm not.

Like anything else with a complex range of flavors: wine, aged beef, truffles, Scotch, etc, sometimes you need something to bring out the flavors.

It all depends on the cheese.

But it ain't an accident that if you get any decent cheese "plate" it comes with various fruits, crackers, etc.

But mozarella ain't one of those.

On the other hand, this black truffle gruyere, tvaruzky, and blue stilton are (quick) examples of those that are; i.e., you need something to modulate/bring out their flavors.

>best product Australia makes

A mate of mine just brought me back a bottle of Bunderburg Black.

That's gotta be one helluva cheese to beat that rum.

>Casu Marzu
Just is case you were wondering, this shit is banned in the EU now

This is Mozzarella poor idiot, not that brick of shit in your pic

As someone who loves booze, I'd still go with the cheese. For Australian cheese it is exceptional.

>what're you in for?
>>smuggling rancid bug cheese.

Haha no I get it, there's a lot of obese ass holes here who think nacho cheese or Kraft singles is real cheese. It's really good though, you can melt it and use it as a base for soup or there's a lot of companies who make it into a spread for crackers or whatever.

port salu

But how about tucking into a nice bit of Wensleydale