Secrets / Vent / Advice thread

Secrets / Vent / Advice thread

She got poo on my dick

I'm on steroids.

I am so surprised that stuff seems to be going well with her.

Seems like we may actually end up together in the end. But still I am kinda uncertain as to why she said "Yes"

It just seems kinda sudden for her to essentially say "Yes" instead of a "Busy" answer like usual

Maybe she is willing to and overcome her nervousness? Maybe she actually was busy in the past? Maybe she thinks that there is a chance of something?

Who knows.

Also, I seem to be very uneasy about this, in the back of my head I still think that maybe it won't work out or that we won't actually get together over break.

Bump

I just lost my job, a job i really enjoyed.
Ive exhausted all options to which i can...get help for this. I havent tried unemployment based on the idea that i probably wont get it.
My best friend of many years has busted his ass to help me get to where i am, which has ultimately ended up being nowhere. Im scared it is going to ruin our friendship.
The girl i love is finally somewhat with me. But she wont label it and she doesnt want people to know, even though people are finding out that ive been screwing her every so often. And...i feel like i love her, but i can't tell her.
The place i stay is about to make me leave and i have no other places to go.
The pain and confusion of it all is fucking me up.

Three weeks ago i was somewhat happy and my only problem is that the girl i mentioned wasnt reciprocating; now she is (idfk what the story is on it though, she keeps saying she doesnt know how she feels) but everything else in my life is a problem.

I feel like giving up, but it would hurt all these other people. At the very least i feel like they would be better off without me.

~47

I still browse b. even though it is dead now.

As a white male im perfectly comfortable with my white sister dating a pitch black man. I have no problem with blacks and enjoy their company.

Die, scum

I hate gays! And communism is probably a good thing.

i only watch movies where i like the looks of the girl that is in it

I'm a closet hebephile.

Well yeah, that's pretty much Hollywood's masterplan.

Every thread I post in dies early.

I fantasize about killing myself on a daily basis. I've got a decent job, a loving partner, a couple of decent friends I guess. But I think about dying every day. I always tell myself if I ever ended up in a situation where I'd lose my partner, I'd end up offing myself, and it's kind of calming in a way that I know I'll just end it if things end up falling apart in my life.

I think about this on a regular basis and nobody I know is aware of it. I don't think my friends would care too much, at least.

I'm a closet sissy

I wish I were white.

Snap except the loving partner and the doubting my friends bit

I wish I were black

How's your make-up game? Face passable?

I'm not black either.

you're clearly having a tough time, but shit gets better eventually. Even if shit doesn't exactly change, it starts to feel better, because psychology. Don't confuse yourself so damn much with all these lofty conceptions about how your life should be. You're alive, and things will get better.

Try and muster some self-respect, that woman from what i read is with you, but doesn't want to label incase something "better" comes along. idk if it's worth your time, find a girl worthy of your affection.

Where did you work/what kind of work?

I think blacks and whites almost have it just as bad as each other, all things considered.
...probs coz we all people, ya'll

I was in delivery for auto parts. It wasnt prestigous but i enjoyed it.

I'd say my face is passable except for my big nose, which isn't even so masculine as it is just unattractive. My face would be especially passable if I upped my makeup game, but I have very little desire to learn makeup when I mostly just dress for me. More shit to hide, more money to waste. I also don't have the patience to learn makeup -- I know I'll be tempted to give up the first time I look in the mirror and know I look like a damn clown.

And just to preempt any requests, I'm probably not going to show my face here.

Dude i work at Panera right while trying to get my degree, any work is work. Can't say i hate it either, people are shitty but coworkers make it better sometimes.
Hoping my engineering degree doesn't become useless before i finish school though, outsourcing will be the death of me

I feel simultaneous rage and compassion for people.

Anything showing off the body?

Who else here /NEET/?

I had sex with my married cousin. Her cuck husband knew and loved it.

This picture is the truth of the matter. I led off with my best pic, plus the phone i took these on is a potato anyway. I don't have a whole lot of pictures. I really have to be feeling good about myself in order to take pictures, and that happens very rarely.

me and my best friend (both guys) fuck on a daily basis even though we both have a gf

I've got to say, it's pretty awesome.

I'm drunk and watching sad documentaries about addiction and mental health issues. I just want every single one of you fuckers to know that you're WORTH IT.

Everythign you do, every person you meet, every word that eloquently or grossly spills out of your mouths regardless of it you meant it with sincerity or not, EVERYTHING about life is worth it.

I wish I could have told myself that a couple years ago. I've spent too much time soaking up my own fucking self pity and I am done wit hit. Poor choices vs great choices. doesn't fucking matter. It was still a meaningful choice becasue we are all individuals with interesting and twisting and winding lives that no one can ever figure out.

I just want everyone to revel in this drunk stupid moment with me. Especially you Sup Forums. You make me feel worth it becasue I know you're all worth it to me.

I truly hate all other people. if vaginas didn't feel good when I fuck them I'm sure I would have started murdering people.

I havent had sex in four years.

Pretty gay desu.

I only beat off to chicks taking multiple dicks, only thing that really excites me now.
Afraid because I don't want this to ruin my sex drive with my girlfriend.

I'm trying to get my wife to do a threesome with a chick. Told the chick we are swingers and she told me she's into girls. Thinking of how to invite her over to meet with the wife to start hitting on her.

I check out guys but jack off to chicks.

I'm obsessed with her sexuality.

Every since she dropped her panties just because her man got muscular, and i realized she wasn't a good girl but a very naughty girl, thinking about her getting pounded is 90% of what i fap to.

I think you've got your steps out of order m8
What's your plan for when this lady meets your wife and asks "So you and user are swingers, huh?"

mah man

nasty put the dress back on

I didn't lose my virginity untill i was 26, just before my 27th birthday. She didn't belive it was my first time. We fucked for about 7 months now we're just good friends, and im a complete man whore.
Almost became a wizard. Fuck.

Yeah i didnt think that part through. I think I need to add alcohol to the situation somewhere in there.

lol that's why i don't take pictures

how long does it take for life to get better Sup Forums? what can i do to be happy faster?

I've always been jealous of the girls who have a wild streak and fuck any guy they get a chnace to. TInder, bars, etc. I've always been in long term relationships, which I am very happy with, but sometimes I long for that freedom to be a slut.

Take drugs.

find potato

Get off /b before it corrupts you and all you want to do is jerk off to traps fucking furries wearing pepe masks.

probably quit focusing on it so much. As Björk once said, it's not up to you. That's not to say don't work to improve things in your life that you want to improve, just that you oughtn't obsess on your happiness

There isn't any secret cure.. But everything makes you stronger. Especially whe nyou feel incredibly weak. That's when you really know that you're gonna have a wild comeback. But it's gonna take a whiule to realize that. So just keep going. It'll always be worth it my love.

I have ADHD. When I got diagnosed in 8th grade, I was embarassed. I never told anyone outside of my parents, and my doctor. Not my teacher, not even my best friend of 10 years. Everyone else thinks thay I'm just a normal kid, even though I'm downing 72 mg of concerta each day. HS senior btw.

My only motivation for waking up is hoping that I will eventually be depressed enough to get passed this mental block and actually kill myself.

Do I have any real reason to worry? Or am I just over thinking this now?

So do it.
One step at a time. Flashing people with a skirt and no panties maybe?

How is that a first step? Just go to a bar and hump some guy and see if you like it.

I dont know the situation but you clearly over-think things. Just relax, or at the very least ACT relaxed.

let you be you.

go download tinder and make a date

venting about green text stories nowadays:
they're not funny. all of them just feel about incest or shitting themselves. Anyone else feel it?

Except I am in a relatiomship that I have no intentions of getting out of :x

I rolled in a ask the magic conch, and asked the magic conch if I'd date a femboy in tech school, i got yes.
>Be me
>In tech
>Dating a 10/10 qt 3.14 femboy

I've been up for 24 hrs on meth so far

>thinking about overthinking
Jesus, user. Maybe smoke some pot?

Hey you can't help it if someone happens to catch you at a lucky angle, right? Looking ain't cheating.

nah those are just fun distractions for me. they are in my pantry. what next
i fapped to traps once. now i might be gay. wut do?
i just feel lost on what i should do man. its like im not ready for real life but i know i have to do it eventually.
thanks babe that gave me a bit of hope

Don't care go download tinder now

If you were my girl you'd have it on your phone already

Nice. Meth is awesome, until about 8 hours after you stop hitting it.

i broke one of my in laws Christmas decorations yesterday. i just picked up the pieces and put it under some stuff in the trash and didnt say anything.

Because your a degenerate with a cuck fetish.

You again?

I miss that femanon who took it up the ass from her bf's friend.

My gf wants me to try acid with her on Friday (she does it regularly but I've never done it). She promised to trip sit me but she'll probably be a little buzzed so Idk what to expect. Should I go through with it?

sry my boyfriend isnt a cuck

I'm a 33yo male and I love letting my Doberman fuck me in the ass and knot me then I like pulling he knot out and sucking his dick and swallowing his cum.

it's all real life; you're living it. i mean, what makes you happy, and why can't you do it?

Get a third person to sit in with you.

Long story short with her.

Known her since Jan, been talking since April, tried meeting up 2 or 3 times, each time she was busy. (Family or work stuff)

Was talking alot one Saturday, so I decided to mention that we should meet up over break, to which she responded "We can always give it a shot!"

Sadly. My friend who I was helping had his girl cancel last minute and now hasn't spoken to him since Friday. That mostly is making me doubt my situation more

This. Someone steady and chilled out.

nah just think monogamy is a drag.

GFs are not property

This why I need feminism

I've lost a ton of weight this past year, but I'll never look like the other people at my school. The normal people. I'm 18 and lost 100lbs this past year or so, and have stretch marks all over my belly.

I'm so sad, and have no one to blame but myself. I've worked so hard to get to where I am today, and I will still have reminders of my past on me for the rest of my life.

Please help. Please tell me it gets better.

seriously? hot. I fantasize sometimes, but i don't have a dog, and I don't even really like them. Plus my apartment's too small for a big dog.

Pictures and I can tell you some specific work outs

>lost 100lbs this past year
That's amazing. If you're strong enough to do that then you're strong enough to handle most challenges life throws at you. You should be very proud. Fuck what everyone else looks like.

Take the first step here and post nudes.

yes. I'm tripping tomorrow. good stuff. just remember set and setting and you'll be fine. look it up. Also drink water, try not to grind your teeth and shit

>Take the first step here and post nudes.
He is right.

dude, you're in the clear. if she weren't interested, she wouldn't have agreed to meet. if shit doesn't work out, oh well, but why stress over maybes? just go for it.

Stretch marks are not stains of the past. They are battle scars of an arduous war. They are badges of honor that you deserve. They are marks of achievement. Own them and be proud.

It has nothing to do with your bf, youre the one that wants to go out and drop your drawers.

I've been in open relationships has nothing to do with cucking

You going regret it later in life that you didn't make that happen.

I usually roll on ecstasy, I am even thinking of doing it right now

i like working. but since i have such shitty grades from high school and now college, i don't know if i can get a job.

In a lot of Western cultures it does make things easier in general.

But if I were to meet you in the street, I'd interact with you and show you the same courtesy and respect I'd show anyone else.

You are my brother (or sister, but if you admit that you know the rules here) and are a child of God just like everyone else.

I don't care whether or not you believe in God. That's not the point. My point is I believe in the inherent intrinsic value of human life and yours is worth no more or less than mine.

I live that shit. One love, my friend. I hope you find peace and success in the face of adversity.

I'm glad you're not "white". I'm glad you're who you are. There is nothing wrong with who you are. You can do great things, or do nothing if you choose.

You are a human fucking being. I hope your perspective changes and you can come to accept the beauty of being who you are.

go back to redd it with that shit nigger

but muh tits

I'd love to be your friend.