>burst out laughing at now dead jews
>mfw everyone in my class thinks im an anti semetic kuk
>mfw the chick i had a crush on is jewish
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCZsIAApWm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anti semetic kuk

You're probably a cuck and an autist for laughing at the death of other people but you're definitely not an anti-semite.

I'd worry about fixing those two things first.

What forum were you on? , im thinking of going on the darkweb but I don't know where to start

>be 12
Goes wrong already, go back to school kid

kek, laughing at people dying is okey. But in public when people are around is just autistic.

Yep..... NOT anti Semetic, especially considering the people shot in that video were probably Russian Christians being shot by, or under the order of Jews.

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop is going to outnumber everybody and nobody going to know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try to act better then everybody and try to hurt people the ugly way that aint a ugly people losers

It's autistic anyway.

>denies the holocaust

so more ugly people losers or more popular people is going to be the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly and hurt people the ugly way and smell like poop and can only make ugly babies and the ugly people losers smell like poop and more popular people going to get hurt the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

1599, Race the Jews!! Gas War Now!!

screencap this shit niggers

Certain places it's okay to do it

and the ugly people losers are ugly and pathatic and going to bother people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is going to bother the popular people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is going to bother the popular people like how mr fake dude bother dragon ball z but the ugly people losers can cheat and hurt people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

KYS 10 yr old faggit

>>denies the holocaust
Fucking Right I do!! The "Hall of Cost" has had so many areas of it proven false that I don't believe any of it now.

Depends, if it is a nigger getting beaten to death after trying to be all cool and shit it can be quite amusing. But outside of it being karma it's autistic

nice get bro

Quads have spoken. There is no holocaust

Thanx Sup Forumsro
KEK > 8888, Heil Hitler Heil Hitler.. Couldn't have planned it any better!

I've never laughed at a person's death, but I have taken joy from it each time I see it. I can hide my smiles and pretend that I'm in shock and appalled by it. Nobody would ever suspect that I'm a creep, weird, or in anyway disturbed. I wasn't a bully, but I did get into a lot of fights in middle-school and high school in a densely minority city not because I wanted to, but because you were either a sheep or wolf and it only felt necessary, but I couldn't turn the anger switch off until security or other kids pried me off, and I lashed out on them for doing so each time. Can't recall how many fights I got into, I just remember the ones I enjoyed the most was on the streets where the kid's face was beaten so much to a pulp, he had to be hospitalized and was too afraid to tell anyone it was me. All the kids knew, and since everyone was a degenerate, no one snitched and I had a lot of respect.

Looking back at it, sometimes I feel slightly bad, but I mostly feel a sense of victory that I wasn't a person to be reckoned with. Today, I work a job, live a decent life, and I'm kinda popular at work because I know how to do a lot of different jobs including my supervisors. Not sure what I am, I look in the mirror and I see a person capable of both good and bad while feeling like everything I do is only out of necessity. What does that make me?

No you're just edgy dweebs, there's nothing humorous about death no matter what way you look at it. I'm not saying that to be a whiteknight, I just mean death is what it is. Like the wood in a tree or the chlorophill making the grass green. If you find death funny you're either retarded or some angsty teen.

You sound like the kid who jerked off in my woodshop class

Check what I wrote hereOoga boogas and kikes isn't worth sparing

dubs have spoken
screencap this thread

reroll

Hormones were high, so I did fap early morning and right after school. I'm not into the idea of fapping in a public area or to the thought of "getting caught", I do get off to molesting others. Sometimes to a point, I thought my cousin was going to wake up and tell everyone, but instead she went with it. We never crossed that line, but we always were into each other, so that was the only one-time thing I did sexually disturbing.

I would like to know what kind of personality I have. I'm ambidextrous, ambiverted, people think of me as some genius, but I know I'm dumb as nails. But feeling misunderstood is a big thing for me, because what I have done or can do is something most people would never suspect.

Fuck off with the fedora-tier shit, we've all done stuff that would make normies gag. Sup Forums is a human miasma of grief and misery. Also, greentext the cousin story.

>I would like to know what kind of personality I have

youtube.com/watch?v=pCZsIAApWm4