Pacific Rim

Best actor and best movie. What a combination

>> variety.com/2016/film/news/pacific-rim-2-release-date-john-boyega-1201807148/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/pacific-rim-2-scott-eastwood-john-boyega-legendary-1201782029/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, I hope Beniccio directs it again

His mech will be called Jupiter's Cock.

well, I wanted a sequel...now I don't

Apologize.

I want to jam my white vanilla dong into Johns chocolate hole.

Sorry

As long as the spic director isn't involved then it should be ok.

you mean guillermo bro?

benicio is an actor

BUILD WALL

photo ops 101

Is he the next token negro that will be in EVERYTHING from now on since there can only be one prominent black actor at a time ala Will Smith and Idris Elba?

I didn't want a sequel and now I do. This will be even worse than the first one coz niggers.

Pretty much.

I actually think Michael B. Jordan deserves more recognition than Boyega.

right way:
>movie comes out
>establish character, become a fan favorite
>go to hospitals where fans exist

wrong way:
>go to hospitals dressed up as janitors
>be actors that little kids don't know
>stand around like moops
>go to the terminal on their way out ward

without del Toro this sequel will be a souless shell of a movie.

Nah Boyega isn't a fucking retard who thinks African Americans who are the true descendants of the Ancient Egyptians and Carthaginians and that every other group including contemporary Egyptians and North Africans are imposters trying to rewrite history in an effort to keep the black man down like Jordan is

HOL UP
SO U B SAYIN
WE WUZ ROBOT N SHIET?

DAAAAAAMN NIQQA

boyega literally just posted an image of egyptian niggers on his instagram

From a Michael Jackson video though.

Jordan literally said in an interview he wanted to play black historical figures like Hannibal

Instead of a souless Eva Remake ? Big loss

no, it wasn't from a michael jackson video. it was a painting of two black egyptians. it looks a little bit like the characters in the michael jackson video but he obviously posted it for a reason.

You guys forgot to mention this...

deadline.com/2016/06/pacific-rim-2-scott-eastwood-john-boyega-legendary-1201782029/

And DD Season 1 showrunner at the helm?

SO MUCH HYPE

Is this supposed to be a big deal?

Did all the triggered ubermensch forget Idris Elba?

I hate to agree, but yes.
I enjoyed the movie because (that phrase everyone hates to read) it "didn't take itself to seriously".

It was actually a simple, fun movie about GIANT MONSTERS VS GIANT MECHS

Fuck it was so damn entertaining. I thought it was going to be terrible (because Hollywood ruina everything nowadays) , but it really, really surprised me.

>More diversity shit ruining sci-fi

Can't wait for this cancerous shit to leak into more fantasy IPs, so we can have the reboot of LOTR with black Hobbits living in straw huts.

JUST.

dude fuck you
the entire harry potter set of movies had like two lines by POC (personsi calamity)
Nad one of them WA a racist voodoo talking head shrunking head

Pretty sure that movie has already been made.

What are you even trying to say, my black friend?

Please, turn your auto-correct off of ebonics mode.

user pls, mecha has been full of diversity since forever you're way too late on that one.

right way:
>visit terminally ill patients and get ready to bust some fresh ghosts

wrong way:
>pretend to be a jedi at a hospital

What happened to the Jesus Christ guy?

Man, that looks like the most heartbreaking thing to go do, visiting terminal kids. I'd probably start bawling afterwards.

never saw the first one, ugly nigger from kikewars doesnt make me interested in part 2