Could Spawn beat Superman?

Could Spawn beat Superman?

I'm actually not sure.

hell yes

Goku can

That's not what I asked, moron.

I'm not very knowledged about Spawn outside of the shitty move and the alright animated series. What is the extent of his powers?

yes every superman other than superman prime probably, because he's just bullshit.

So?

Tbqh famalam goku can take on both spawn and superman

They would fight at first but then they would work together. Learn about American comic books before shitposting, you fucking libtard.

I just watched the HBO Spawn series a while back and kinda like the character. I thought he was going to be turbo edge for the sake of edge, but he had some meaningful development in the few episodes I watched.

>being this autistic

Nobody gives a fuck about Goku.

Suck a dick, faglord. I'm sick of fucking dumbass nerd comic book fans.

My nigga.

what ? have you read american comics at all ? they do this VS crap all the time, especially marvel.

Shut the fuck up, learn how to make an argument before you come at me, bro. I will win every time.

Depends WHEN you're talking about. Spawn > God at one point. Early Spawn would get one-shotted.
Also Goku would get shit on by almost any version of Superman, and I'm probably the biggest DB fan in this thread.

>libtard
>discussion is about comic books

Let's just say I work in the industry (many years now), you pigs smell like shit at conventions.

>Goku would get shit on by almost any version of Superman
I know little girls from anime who could body Goku in seconds. If you're going to be a faggot about anime, at least choose the best.

>work in the industry
Cleaning up convention centers doesn't count.

Nice try, reprobate. I'll just say Dark Horse.

uhuh.

Everyone knows characters who could one-shot Goku. Don't flatter yourself, dude.

Obviously.

Superman can do nothing against magic.

They teamed up in that book, are fucking retarded?

Gee, I guess that proves it then.

Listen up, libtard. The writer would find a way around that and they would team up.

IIRC Todd created Spawn to be more powerful than Superman.

Doesn't matter. His reaction speed and movement speed would be too much for almost any version of Spawn to counter. Imagine fighting light. It's just impossible. Superman would destroy him before he could even react.
But like I said earlier, it depends what version of the characters we're talking about.
Dumb thread.

Classic Doctor Strange mind fucks them both.

Todd can blow me. Spawn was ripped off from: Spidey, Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider. You fans really are gullible.

and they fought. like superman and batman fought. like thor and the hulk fought. like the flash and superman fought. like almost every single comic book charachter fought someone else that wouldn't lie in their nature to fight. the Versus comics are a great way to get some fans of some comics to meet heroes of others that they might not have read. this is basic as fuck

>libtard.
Do you even know what that word means? Or is this such low level bait its actually god tier?

Not if we're talking about God Spawn.

You are the smartest one here, thus far.

This.

I find it funny how superman went full circle from being pretty much god with making up powers on the fly, then eventually just... becomes... god... Never have I hated such a decent character more, other than Cyclops in the marvel universe.

Wtf type of question is this? That's comparing the hulk with lmy little pony... are you fucking serious... Superman would mop the floor with him. When was the last time you saw spawn moving planets across galaxies.... Common now.. Every time I read stupid shit like this it just makes me think you're just a little kid. No common sense

Can a leprechaun fuck a unicorn?

My nigga Strange don't give a fuck about god.

Spawn can because he uses magic which superman is weak against. Goku couldn't kill superman because he's a lil pussy.

Longtime Sup Forumsmrade and comic nerd, here's the truth.

Spawn has the power to kill Superman. His magic is insanely strong. However Spawn is slow as shit compared to the Man of Steel. Superman would spend 3 milliseconds beating him into a pile of green mush before realizing that can't kill him, then take another half millisecond to freeze the mush and throw it into the sun, where Spawn will be kept in a constant state of agony, crushed by the gravity and seared by the heat and radiation to the point he can't focus enough to use his powers to escape. Spawn has the weapons needed to beat Superman, but lacks the required secondary abilities to make use of them.

see

Sorry bud. Spawn literally beat God. THE God. Not some Marvel or DC god like Thor. Spawn wins.
Classic Strange is cool, though.

>mad

Spawn can still beat Superman

Yeah but hasn't GR beat Strange? Like even SS Strange?

You sound dumber than fucking Rob Liefeld, and he is dumb as shit. How about you quit jacking off to toys and get a life?

Now this is were it is at

Long story short; no
Superman is just too fast and too strong
Supes has no resistance to magic and Spawn does have magics but
>he doesn't rely on them
>Superman can travel faster than the speed of light

Niggas don't know about the Mystic Arts.

I haven't read in a loooooong time.

>If spawn still gets his power from the devil and the devil wants Superman dead then YES. Nobody on the Justice League is worth a crap at magic.

green lantern>superman

>Strange still hasn't beat Ghost Rider

Fucking dumbass cunt, have you never heard of Doctor Fate? Fucking welfare assholes in here.

Yep this pretty much sums it up

Spawn's a little edgelord faggot and Superman would rip his undead head off and shit down his neck.

But the Silver Surfer would stomp both of them combined. He's so much stronger than every other superhero and normies don't even know.

God damn it.

spawn at full power (the highest form of power he reached after killing god a satin) yes. but it would most likely end with spawn locking superman in another dimension. and why does it always turn into "goku v.s. superman... of DB fans, spawn at full power is as strong as Zeno..

Dude are we talking about the goku that can destroy planets and technically scalated to be a powerful demi-god that actually came back from dead and that knows how to use life energy as his own?
like i know supes had his moments but lets be honest unles its superman prime as stated before goku and even spawn could take down superman

>superman can't kill Spawn

But yeah, SS stomps

Excuse me?

I don't think any ningen in this thread would survive Zamasu.

goku isnt even the strongest in his own manga

Surfer is Manhattan with the added bonus of Flash level speed.

still has enough power to kill supes your point?

He's not a ningen.

Spawn can beat the God of his native universe. But then, Superman has punched the godhood out of people, so...

Manhattan waves his hand and Ningen no longer exists. Rip in peace

Spawn still wins even in the case of gods

Divine Spawn > Superman Prime 1mil.

Spawn beat the actual "creator god" of his universe. Superman has never done that.

Spawn can do pretty much everything, like seriously, he can create matter (only comes up once) and he became a god but his main drawback is he needs evil to power him up. He gets stronger with more evil around him so supes could take him into space and drain him while getting solar powered.
I'm not a superman fan because i think he's a boring character but he would probably win this fight.

Dr. Manhattan appears to have powers that rival the Surfer or the Molecule Man but has zero experience fighting cosmic level enemies. The Silver Surfer has fought Thanos, Gladiator, Drax the Destroyer, the Magus and a fuckton of other super powerful people. And he stomps on a regular basis.

>Flash level speed
Bitch, back the fuck up.

And you too.

Bitches, leave.

Maybe he meant Jay Garrick Flash

remember it is totally two different things, what potential one writer has given a character, and an totally another how other writer's view differs from it.

It would be a lot of easier if comic writers would be like rpg GMs. Characters would have statistics and stories would follow them! Instead now we have Superman moving planets in one episode and in an another he is strained to lift a building, wtf!