youtube.com/watch?v=WChbBgiJCLc
youtube.com/watch?v=_SD-uF8uisA
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmWD8GCtsc
youtube.com/watch?v=YaLmmE2hVI4
youtube.com/watch?v=0msFxTlgA4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is the new epic meme!

>he doesn't listen to Dead Kennedys

>listening to people fucked up on drugs playing their instruments like shit and literally yelling

shit band imo

shit taste imo

This guy

Druggies make the best musicians.

>Jello Biafra
>drugs

The song is not even about nazis. Just people being abusive in gigs

well maybe they should clarify it instead of insulting a group of people that literally did nothing to to them

Triggered

nazis are people too you edgy faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0

So are dumb punk kids

they had it coming though

he's high on all the cum in his ass

>kirk cobran
>good

shoot yourself senpai

nazis are edgy faggots, you people

>not the I am Odin himself mailbox meme

>71505030

I don't know if it still happens today, but in the 90's skinheads would show up to punk shows and act like complete shitheads. They thought the pit was for being a tough guy faggot trying to start fights rather than just running around shoving each other and having fun.

>Film has anti-nazi plotline
IT'S TUMBLRINA TRASH!!1!

Even if it was, the idea isn't to shit on skinheads. Skinheads are not well liked in the punk scene. I don't think you quite understand the background of the movie.

i thought that was an MDC song

i dont listen to punk tho

Fucking memes shittin on my movies, fuck off.

So they're just like fucking niggers huh. Bunch of mistreated dogs all of them, fuck em.

user you are the meme

>do i fit in yet? :oD

haha, you got me there :^)

I liked Blue Ruin better, though it feelt like it was tailor made for me and the kind of movie I always wanted to see. Green Room didn't hit me nearly as hard but it was still a great movie.
It's a shame that it didn't made it's money back, I hope that it won't stop Saulniers career because so far he does great.

I don't understand the hype for this movie. It's pretty mediocre.

I think you guys say it is amazing because mediocre movies are rare now too when it comes to modern cinema.

It didn't make it's money back at the box office but I expect it will do so in dvd and on demand sales

>Blue Ruin
>Green Room
>Reed ???
>BGR = RGB
>next movie will be called "The Monitor"
will Saulnier top Bravo Vince?

>disliking Nazi ideology makes you a radical far-leftist tumblr user
>this is what Sup Forums believes

No it's just funny that another movie was made in order to show that white nationalists are evil and stupid.

Shit movie with a tired villain structure.

Movie would be more interesting if they played screwdriver at an antifa rally

>everyone including RLM is praising this movie
why?

This was not Blue Ruin. All the grit was lost the second they started dying. There's zero weight to any of the band members dying. The only on screen characters who gave a shit about physical consequence were the skinheads feeling bad for the dog.

shit movie

>forget to put his parking break on

When the fuck does this happen?

>this triggers the pol-tard

Dead Kennedys was pretty anti drugs and hippie culture though

Jello used to get pissed when people fought and acted like niggers and his concerts. His most popular song "Holiday at Cambodia" mocks liberal college students leaning to communist beliefs.

>white nationalists are evil and stupid.

>LET ME RUIN YOUR LIFE CAUSE YOU'RE NOT WHITE
>UH NO I'M NOT EVIL

I'll agree with you that tumblr shouldn't paint white people as evil but white neo nazis on the other hand.....eh.....

Post tunes lads

youtube.com/watch?v=gzC0RNkBXM0

MORE

fugazi is great but punk is still shit

top kek at this scene every tme

fuck you all. I just finished watching this movie and it was so goddamn tense. I enjoyed it more than blue ruin. I just felt the agrresion and violence was more real.. Anyways, fuck you to the haters and bro fist to those that actually loved and was tensed up during this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAkY4oS9-Y0

Jello was a pretty based dude. DKs was good music when you're in highschool.

Say that to Ian Mackaye's face
youtube.com/watch?v=WChbBgiJCLc

>tfw I saw Off! a few years ago and I could smell Keith Morris from where I was standing

Some of these older punk rocker niggas need to shower

Punk is like the one genre of music that peaked before it even really started. Proto-punk and early punk is pretty as good as it gets.

You don't know punk rock

mah nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=_SD-uF8uisA

It is depressing to go back and listen to the lyrics of punk songs. It's some of the most faggy shit ever written. "Punk" ends up being the perfect word for it. They're not hardcore, they're just edgy retards.

t. edgy retard

>not liking this

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmWD8GCtsc

Agreed. I only listen to Beetheoven and other cerebral stuff now. Can't believe I was so childish.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaLmmE2hVI4

yeah most of their songs are based

>mods are deleting any comments that are calling this movie a piece of shit

wew fuck you too hotpocket

>this is not blue ruin
Amateur mistake comparing this to blue ruin

Kurt would have been better without the heroin. He should have gotten into mushrooms.

Protopunk and postpunk are both better than actual punk.

It was probably his dreads that stunk to high heaven

My favorite part is when the dog walks up to his dead friends body and lays his head on his arm

lol dey die do

Is there a torrent?

Fuck off, white guilt faggot

Whats your desert island band Sup Forums?

The White Stripes

In what way?

Mono

>muh... muh Sup Forums!

You don't even have the self awareness to realise people like you allow Sup Forums to live in your head 24/7, rent free.

At the end of the day you're the one eternally ass blasted with Nazis constantly living in your head like a paranoid schizophrenic.

I have a better song for you
youtube.com/watch?v=0msFxTlgA4A

>Hey look at this thing that would only piss off those pro-nazi nationalists that post all the time here
>HEY MAN NOT EVERYONE IS A PRONAZI NATIONALIST YOU'RE CRAZY

Sure is defense force in here

Why did Picard just turn around and walk? That made no sense

i'm guessing just hedging his bets on them not shooting. or maybe it was to drive home the whole "you were so scary at night" point. he was the big towering authority figure of evil throughout the night, but now, in the daylight, without his soldiers surrounding him, he scurries away. just a scared little man.

Blue Ruin was a much better film. Pat Stew was ok.

lotta shit you ain't heard

this, it was just a decent movie and that's it.

The Fall

...and Slayer.

>I feel trapped by mutual affection

He didn't, the break was on but it still rolled.

The Jeep was under recall for exactly the malfunction that killed him.

The ending quote kinda bugged me, like what are they gonna do now? They're all they've got, considering they both can't go back to living how they used to, especially Amber.
>ywn run away with imogen poots hiding from skin heads
jdimsa
;-;

>nazis dindu nuffis dey good bois

Radiohead

Good job proving his point, moron.

antifa punks, fuck off

lol, literally a piece of shit nazi boy. Follow your leader, ya twat!

Well obviously they got married had missionary position sex for the purpose of procreation under the covers with the lights off while mouth kissing and holding hands every night had 10 kids and lived happily ever after until they both died in the 90s listening to slayer and the fall.

They just thought that part went without saying.

NIN

The Fall? Amber's desert island bands are Madonna and Slayer, and the ending heavily implied Pat's is Creedence.

Marilyn Manson

Antifa are literally the 21st century fascists you fucking moron

I was just going by what the other user said.

I haven't seen the movie in months.

Director's pretend-dark and gritty films are the exact type of hipster indie shit film making I hate

t. literally hitler

sure m7

1:05hr in.

Just paused to grab a munch and check if there's any decent threads. How the fuck are these two gonna get away from Patrick Stewart?

Obviously leaving the thread until it's over so I don't get spoiled

Sup Forums is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a moron, cuck, virgin,parasite, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call Sup Forums,Sup Forums, and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”