No YLYL bread? YLYL bread

No YLYL bread? YLYL bread.

Banana Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0mZMYo0nro
youtube.com/watch?v=SWqvUKNiCUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that"s what i call a real helicodick

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Sup Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

didn"t read but the first line and i agree.

I think we reached a new level of low.Good job you toxic waste of human shit.Now we can actually see that the banana people need the ylyl threads themselves in order to probably find some damn purpose in their miserable life.
As for you OP go , spam your bananas do everything you can so dodge the inevitable suicide for another day.

Also long live the ylyl

>mfw everyone is falling for the bait. Me, the OP, is also posting some dank ylyl material.

None of this is funny. But this is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=b0mZMYo0nro

youtube.com/watch?v=SWqvUKNiCUY

lol

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

bscjb

hes autistic for sure

Team Trumpo

REEEEEEE

fucking lost.

i REALLY REALLY like this image

g