Got a hipster college party to go sunday, quick...

Got a hipster college party to go sunday, quick, help me to be patrician in two days and not be shunned by the stick men wearing big glasses

The only mucore i actually hear is Tool
I need to pretend i like most of the music playing there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwqGkLDo9a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

danny brown

kill yourself you pathetic poseur faggot
stay with your neckbeard loser scene and leave the good music to the good people

fuck off

just tell everyone you're really into jazz.
nobody at a hipster college party is going to have even the slightest clue about jazz.

that choco angry lmao

First of all tool is not mucore and mucore is a joke anyways. But if you wanna take it seriously just check out the rym top 100 lists for each year

Sup Forumscore will get your ass beat. college hipster party music is dominated by esoteric dance music. vintage afrobeat, dub techno and italo-disco. good luck

all patrician, except for afrobeat and techno

Listen to Royal Trux - Twin Infinitives

Name drop the shit of that band and true patricians will recognize your taste. Although most probable scenario is that that shit is 2patrician4em and you will be in a corner crying alone

Mucore is a joke hahahahaha ya brother! Not like rym my man!

I'm really not on the mood for your shit. Do not push me.

that nigga streams himself playing vidja, aint that too lame for the kool kollege kids?

poseur

say merriweather post pavilion is your favorite album of all time

if they ask you what else from AnCo you like, say their early stuff like Sung Tongs and Here Comes the Indian are ok, but Feels really solidified their vision, both sonically and artistically, and everything from there on has at least been good to decent.

If they ask you what your favorite EP is say Fall Be Kind only because of the historic and epic What Would I Want? Sky.

All of that is just in case you encounter another AnCo autist. Just mention you listen to AnCo and they'll think you are pretty into music, but will feel too awkward to ask you any more about your taste in music.

Loveless is mucore, is loveless a joke I don't understand

>hipster
>2017

wew

Look up every artist they say on rate your music and say your favourite is whatever their third best rated album is

>tool
>Sup Forumscore

wtf

No I'm saying the concept of mucore is a joke. To each their own I'm outta this thread.

dude mucore is just music almost everyone knows on this board is not that hard to grasp

those hipsters are going to beat the shit out of you

>Tool
you fucking what m8

this tbqh

play them this
youtube.com/watch?v=xwqGkLDo9a4

>Hipster
>in 2017

You're going to a shitty community college party with scensters, fag. Play animal collective and fleet foxes, that should shut them up

>noise rock
>not a talentless, shitty sudo poseur genre