Sup Forums this is my girlfriend...

Sup Forums this is my girlfriend. i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else fora long time but i've been too afraid to ask. do you think she'd be into it ? do you think you could get to fuck her if i was there if we discussed it before hand and you knew i wouldn't stop you from trying ?

I bet she already fuccin and succin another dude you cuck.

i really don't think she is, if i had any idea i'd try and talk to her about it, possibly seeing if i could watch. i'd be fine with it then, but i wouldn't want her to do it behind my back

Reverse image search ses you're full of shit and apparently a smelly twat.

the only thing image search leads to are the previous threads i've made lol.

post more I'm not sure if I'd fuck her or not

do you want to watch her and I masturbate to each other over a webcam?

flower tattoo, multiple cursive tattoos, multiple piercings, coloured hair. older decor in lower-middle class home...

daddy issues

easy.

i'd really want to watch her get fucked tbh. preferably rougher than i can. she likes it but i don't really have it in me.

in general or do you think you could fuck her infront of me if i didn't intervene ? what would you want to do to her if you could ?

daddy issues means she's easy, and clingy, why do you keep saying "do you think you could fuck her", am i physically capable? yes. could i pick her up in a bar? depends on how clingy she is with you.

I'd tie her up, and spank her. She would like that, definitely choking too. Girls like that like to be treated roughly.

you're definitely right about that, she's asked me to be rougher time and time again, and i give it my best shot but i'm just afraid of hurting her.

there are lots of things you can do without worrying about hurting her

How big are you? You might be too weak to give her what she needs.

tell me what you do when you "give it a shot", because this is the kind of thing that wont work if you half-ass it.

I guess it depends on what you mean by hurting her. My gf always has bruises, she likes them, I don't consider that severe

You can look at her for half a millisecond and can tell she's a cheater.

she is not you gf, op, wake up.

i guess so, it's just hard for me. like i don't mind rough but i'm not really into it to he degree she is.

maybe, but i'm 170 cm (5.5 feet ish) and she's only 158 cm or like 5.2 so i do have some size on her. and i'm a bit over 6 inches in size.

the regular i guess ? spanking, chocking a bit but i don't really feel too comfortable with that. and hard fucking obviously, mostly from behind. i do think i pull her hair quite well.

i guess that's nto really severe but i can't help it i'm jsut not that comfortable with it, and i have to admit the thought of watching her with someone else is something that's gotten to be a turn on over the years.

that would made this scenario easier but as far as i can tell she really isn't.

Sounds to me like you get off to your own sexual timidity. You like the idea of someone more aggressive than you treating her like the slut she is, satisying her in ways you can't.

If a man walked in your door, pushed you aside and started stripping her down, would you try to stop him? Or would you just sit on the ground and get yourself off to the sight of him using her holes -hoping he would leave you alone once he was done?

i don't know really if i somehow got the feeling that they knew each other and she wasn't protesting... honestly ? i wouldn't stop them. but if she got raped infront of me i would try to stop it to the best of my abilities. and i have to admit that scenario is really hot. i'd even consider paying someone to do that. (again provided that it's not actual rape)

Like what? I only do light spanking and hardfuck

Nice copy pasta.

I'll fuck her OP. What part of the country you located? She likes it rough? That's my thing.

so that being said how i would actually get off on situations like what would you do to her ? pic related.

we're from europe actually i'm afraid you're probably from the US. i'd still love to know what you'd want to do though

judging by those stupid fucking leg and chest tattoos shes probably been fucked by numerous men so im sure she wouldnt have a problem.

she's actually only had 2 boyfriends before me.

Where in Europe are you ? I'm European myself.

is that what she told you?

belgium

i'd probably talk you out of that

it is. but seeing how she's been the years we've been dating i'd believe her, she's pretty clingy, never seen her flirt

Thinking you're UK based. anywhere near sussex and i could hook you up

we're from belgium , still fairly close but too far for anything spontaneous but i would consider traveling if i was sure she'd be into it

Lille

Gimme your adress or sumthin.

it's temping but as i said she doesn't know about this yet. i'm mostly looking for comments regardeing the questions i adked in my OP but so far they've been very rare

Pin her to the wall and choke her. Slap her around a little and make her call me Daddy. Get her to strip for me. Force her to make eye contact with you as she unbuckled my belt and wrapped her lips around my cock.

pic related

great comment, how would you continue ? or where would you cum, if you can convince her i wouldn't stop you.

So you basically want to fap over the thought that we may do her but not willing to actually let it happen, k.

Any interest for my gf ??

no, not at all. i'd take the real thing over comments any day but as i've said numerous times i've been too afraid to ask her. i can't make any arrangement if she hasn't consented yet can i ?

I'd bend her over a table and spank her ass until it was red. Then I'd slide my cock, still wet from her mouth, into her pussy, and make her to tell you that she loved you as I fucked her. Then I'd cover her mouth so that she couldn't scream and start railing her ass until I came.

kek

that's really hot, love the idea of her being forced to tell me that she loved me as she was being used by another man.

something for your trouble, anyone else ?

...this thread again...