bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=X3NhUAX7Yi4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q2JCKFZ12g
youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8
youtube.com/watch?v=SNy4ixHFrdI
youtube.com/watch?v=hk21JZw6AUM
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have hired guys from outside the Lowes store. I never never seen anyone work so hard. They understood what needed to be done, suggested a better alternative, and got to work. I ended up giving them twice the amount we agreed upon at the beginning because they did such a great job very quickley

If I had to choose between living with a nigger and living with a mexican I would pick the mexican

they aren't black

Hired a mexican outside of Home Depot to choke me while i fapped. 10/10 would hire again

Build that wall

Edgy. I hope you realize Donald Trump will not be president and soon posting Russian Propaganda will be a federal offence.

@OP

They voted overwhelmingly against the Russian backed racist drumpf

Mexicans are masters at using ground beef

Rob Schneider?

they aren't niggers

most of them know better than keeping filthy dogs in the house

I've seen Lucha Libre before. Like, legitimate Mexican Lucha Libre.

These dudes do flying double frontflips and backflips like it's nothing. It's awesome.

Hard workers, care for their families, have a rich culture and excellent food

delusional cuck

i hope you realize you left wing crybabys are going to be in a gulag after January 20th

They do shitty jobs I wouldn't do.

jajajajajajajaja

Cheap trabajo. Until dat wall.

Suck it up, bitch.

Give em a gold star, showers, a train ride and dorms to stay in. They'll love it!

laughing at others hurt is a sign of a psychopath

I'm mexican, we are generally good people but very ignorant. Even more ignorant than Americans. But we have big dicks or at least i do

Arbeit macht frei. KEK

They are nice if u r nice and they make great parties n nixe food. And they are not niggers

I dated one with Hugh jazz tibbys. It was nice.

For a group of people to be called beaners they sure make some mean beans.

Meh, still better than any beaner sicario.

Yeah, like that. Who's Jude? Is he Mexican?

They got super nice women, in highschool the nicest asses were on latinas. (All of them but one were from mexican orgin). Used to go to girls soccer games just to watch them really did not give af about the sport

They invented color TV and co-invented birth control. They'e alright in my book.

They're the best at sawing off heads with dull butter knives. They also wield a weed eater and a lawnmower like nobody's business.

Whatever degeneracy you want to put into that hexagram, I guess.

They are extremely community minded, ie, they stick together and share resources. Saw that a lot in Prison. If you are their friend, you can have no better friends, they'll stick by you.

>They are extremely community minded
Kinda like roaches and rats?

Well they're from Europe like the average American. They aren't that bad.

Yeah, but with shanks and work boots...

Id choose to be homeless

...and monkeys

My first gf was mexican her name was roasa... went out most of hs. For sure though we'd get married or something. Then her parents moved away. Lost contact after a while they're somewhere in the midwest i think. Anyways shes was the nicest girl i ever dated

bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/

They share and bring food like crazy at work it's awesome. Haven't bought lunch in like 3 weeks

Meh.

drawing a blank here

A lot of ya'lls bitches are pretty hot, but also bat shit crazy.

Fucking Lechuga

Have lived in America for 30 years. Trabajo? Si si si. Inglés? -No no no. KEK

Tacos are kinda cool...

And the KKK

I hire them because they work real hard, unlike my race and niggers, the fuckers are around laughing while the beaner is working his ass off with the shovel, he does the work of the rest and doesn´t mind

Nah. More like tapeworms.

hard working motherfuckers but not when they're actually in mexico

one of my coworkers is a beaner, I´m shy around women, so he set me up, with his sister, I´m so thankful.

The best fuck I've ever had was a Mexican coworker. I kinda feel bad for her husband, but if he was doing his job, I wouldn't have had to.

Air is kinda cool. Tacos are a building block of the fucking cosmos.

I knew a cute Mexican girl back in high school.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3NhUAX7Yi4

shit! make the fucking wall!! and Law in the UN that no one ever emigrates! That immigration be banned in all white countries.

I kinda like Latinas. Would date a working class girl, over any of those thrust fund princess cunts.

trust

My wife is mexican and we have beautiful mixed kids. Come at me Sup Forumsros.

I fucked a Mexican lady she was like 29 i was 21 while at work. She had a son that was like 7. Said she had not had sex since he was born. She was honestly the best pussy ive had. Well out of 3

Nah. You're good brah.

Nice job, the mixed kids at school usually got good traits from both ends if raised right. I 2 Had Mexican white mix friends. They had the best grades in our class and were really good at sports. They were like asains lol but always good people

>At least she's not a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q2JCKFZ12g
Evrythang is whitey's fault. Nigress feels we should be segregated.

el sonidito

>Tacos y burritos.

I wanna fuck a Mexican woman.

How do Mexicans recognize each other when they all look the same?
Because it takes Juan to know Juan.

Even Mexicans like 23.jpg

Why do spics like fajitas? I don't know, they just do.

youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8
Tacotaco.

Mexican fag here. It was nice knowing you guys. A pleasure working hard for this country but now that trump is president elect we now know the fate of our future here. We learned so much living in this country with you Americans and we thank you for giving us an opportunity to work and provide for our families. We thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNy4ixHFrdI

Alpha mexican male here. I don't have time to argue with you guys, my photo will be enough to make you understand you're inferior.

You forgot this guy, didn't you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=X3NhUAX7Yi4
one of my favorite movies

They show up to work on time. I can outwork them any day of the week but they got me there.

You did one thing that we want, you learned English, so if you ever get deported, it´ll be easy for you to find a job in your country.

if you said "mexican culture", i'd say "the food".
About mexicans: literally nothing. Even worse than niggers. Build the wall.

>Hezuz.

Salma Hayek has spectacular tits

Dumbass. All these cartel execution videos are put out there to teach you a lesson. If you understand what they say in the video they warn everyone to beware and not do the same mistakes they did. They murder people who deserve it. It's not like they go out on a killing spree killing innocent people like here in the U.S.
They focus their kills on other gang members or people affiliated with. No collateral damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=hk21JZw6AUM
Matando Gueros? KEK

Politicians too.

>They murder people who deserve it.
Are you unironically defending the cartels?

they work really fucking hard for ridiculously long hours

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
Viva Presidente Trump! KEK

i like tacos

Mustache and beard sizes and/or types.

they do a good job mowing my lawn

like filthy kikes during the holocoust hiding in the walls... Fucking rats, they got noses like em too

Mexicans helped nazi spy networks.european immigrants who didnt care for what now is usa went to mexico argentina,chile and peru pirmarily.also mexico has the least amount of african slave influence in comparison to the usa and rest of south america.mexicos ancient past is remarkable..ans fuck yeah legit lucha libre is incredible.

You make great tamales.

No retard. Yes they are fucking savages the way they kill but you shouldn't feel bad at all. The people they kill deserve to be killed because they are gang members or affiliated with them. So it's a win win. Let them kill each other off.

I dunno, man. If you are
-Legal
-can speak and understand English
-The 2 above
-No criminal record
You'd be fine, i hope.

I'd love to kill these fuckers.