Be honest

Nope.

no

nope. i hate everyone equally.

Yes

yes

Yes

Yes.

It depends what you mean by racist. I don't hate other races, but genetically, every race is different and some races are superior in my eyes.

every human being is racist

yes

I'm racist, and I don't think the word should be as derogatory as its used today. I have black friends, Asian friends, Mexican friends, etc. But I definitely think black people have a higher tendency to be violent, and every black person I've ever worked with has been lazy as shit. Hispanics are really good at tweaking the wellfare system in their favor. They will move in with cousins and do all kinds of crazy stuff so they can get the most from the government while paying the least possible in taxes. Ever need help with your taxes? Ask a hispanic dude, forreal. I could go on..

Basically I believe stereotypes exist for a reason. And its only logical to use your previous experiences to help you quickly asses a situation. Affirmative action is the most racist thing I see today in American politics but everyone ignores it. Why? Because its racism against Asian and White people. It's equality of outcome. In reality it is racist but it is a type of racism that people are okay with (for some reason).

So Yes, I am racist. So are most people though they don't admit or realize they are being racist.

Everyone is racist

So how about some race mixing?

Like those people with Euro features ( good hair for example ) but with a natural tanned skin ( not black )

Or some asian-latinas? I love those

no

I feel like I slowly am. The racist thoughts come quicker every day and I have to dispell them very quickly and mentally curse myself. So basically every time I see a black person I look like I shat myself.

stormfag alert

Yes, very.
However, just because I think certain races are inferior, dosen't mean I "Hate" them.
There are Blacks and there are Niggers, just like there are whites and there is white Trash.

I would burn the "human" population of Africa, abbos, a lot of the mIddle east, mudslimes, etc etc and use the resources for whites.
I would burn a lot of whites as well.

>Science is racist

this, all these niggers on buzzfeed don't think they're racist because they only stereotype white people. they're too scared to stereotype any other race because that would be "racist"

Niggers
Sand Niggers ( Arabic )
Wiggers ( white )
Riggers ( asians )
Liggers ( latinos )
Shit people ( indians )

I absolutely do not like middle-eastern types. They are just some shifty smelly bug eyed people i tell you.

That's like the only one i have quams with other than that it's whatever.

I guess the south of the border types aren't great either.

So it's kind of like with dolphins or some shit like that. You don't see them as human but think that killing them is evil?

>Hispanics are really good at tweaking the wellfare system in their favor. They will move in with cousins and do all kinds of crazy stuff so they can get the most from the government while paying the least possible in taxes. Ever need help with your taxes? Ask a hispanic dude, forreal. I could go on..

kek spic here and boy i tell ya it really depends on where you live. Where I'm from, Spics aren't the welfare savvy folks. That title belongs to sand nigger rapefugees.

And if you couldn't tell, I'm already pretty racist against niggers and sand niggers.

eurofag?

Yes.

Every single person on the planet has some degree of racism.
Anyone who says they're not racist is a fucking liar, end of story.

The only bullshit is that you've been told racism is "wrong"... it isn't. It's just a thing.

Negative, Southern Californiaggot.

>implying racism is evil

Do you think someone who would destroy literally billions of people cares about good or evil?

I am racist because not being racist is a rejection of reality. The races are not all the same. Deal with it

Yeah I suppose my experiences are based on the town I live lol. I'm in S.E. Pennsylvania not far from Philly and Hispanics here run a lot of the good factory jobs in the city. The guys I worked with were EXPERTS on tweaking the system in their favor.

Also MOST UNDERRATED RACE: Indians. Never met an Indian person who was mean or violent. Worked with a couple Indians and they'd always bring in homemade dishes for people. Hinduism really instills people with a good perspective on life I think. If only theyd use deodorant

Racism;
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Considering the fact that this is blatantly the way the world is, If you're not a fucking racist, you must be a fucking idiot.

I am actually getting more and more racist

I would destroy 96% of the human race because you are all cancer, and start all over again

This doesn't mean I am evil or I do not care about morals

Yes. I hate every race. Each race has something cringey about it.

You guys got it spot on. Everyone has at least a little bit of prejudice in them. The liberals who go to the extremes to bash people of euro decent are themselves self loathing racists.

Let's put it this way

Innocent until proven guilty

In the age of information it is unacceptable to be ignorant. That being said if you have opinions and can back them up then I approve of you. This goes whether you are black/white/brown etc.

However, as someone with reddish hair and beard and white with blue eyes, I would never have children with someone who isn't white with blonde/red hair and blue/green/grey eyes. It took a lot of special breeding and romance to get these traits and I'm not gonna spunk into some brown bitch and get a brown skin brown eyes child. That's just natural selection.

>Yeah I suppose my experiences are based on the town I live lol. I'm in S.E. Pennsylvania not far from Philly and Hispanics here run a lot of the good factory jobs in the city. The guys I worked with were EXPERTS on tweaking the system in their favor.

Oh no doubt there's spics who know how to game the system for sure. But like you or another user said, they had shitton of people living with them probably and they also probably claimed everyone and their dogs.

>Also MOST UNDERRATED RACE: Indians. Never met an Indian person who was mean or violent. Worked with a couple Indians and they'd always bring in homemade dishes for people. Hinduism really instills people with a good perspective on life I think. If only theyd use deodorant

Me either lol. Never met an American born Indian who wasn't an asshole. Sadly the Indians straight from India are the creepy rapist assholes. Rape anything that moves, even their own shitskin women. Seriously, that's like raping yourself.

>this, all these niggers on buzzfeed don't think they're racist because they only stereotype white people. they're too scared to stereotype any other race because that would be "racist"

Definition of irony kek

I agree with everything you said up until "natural selection."

As you said, it's unacceptable to be ignorant and I cannot accept you don't understand what natural selection really is.

I agree completely.

>Talks about people being ignorant
>Spills out bullshit about ''muh purity'' fedora-tier type of shit

Yea, keep your purity

Yes.

But I hate ignorance much more than racism.

Racism isn't so much about skin as it is about 'they aint from round ere'.

Look at France and England during the middle ages; they hated each other so much just because the sea divided them, causing a clash of cultures.

They were both white countries, and all these niggers claiming whites are monsters are just trying to distract from their own shortcomings.

I could go on, but the answer is yes I am racist; everyone is racist, end of story.

I am racist but unlike you edgy fucks I don't think it's cool. I do my best to work on myself and get over my ignorant preconceptions. I try to educate myself. It's an ongoing process. It requires self-awareness and willingness to be wrong and learn.

Being racist is easy. It doesn't take any self-reflection or intelligence. Putting thought in to your words and examining your own behavior is hard but I want to be a better person.

I think what is often overlooked is the fact that foreigners do things differently than me and that's really annoying.

kinda

I'm not racist, I don't see all black people as niggers, but most niggers are black people.
Will Smith: Black Guy
Barrack Obama: Black Guy
Chris Brown: Nigger
Lil Wayne: Nigger

Haven't even read a response but there's probably some fat wannabe klansman whos unapologetic about it.

Yeah, I'm the same way. A respectable black man that's responsible and speaks a little hood is good enough for me.

A nigger who's saggin his pants like he's in the joint is not to be trusted.

>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
according to google, not being racist just makes you an idiot.

I just call it being a realist.

Besides, being called "racist" or "bigot" is not an insult or a bad thing. If you think so, you're still young and idealistic, and that's alright, but just know you'll grow up at some point.

Yes because I lived around niggers in the inner city my whole life. I went to school with them, I've watched my neighborhood go to shit as they moved into it. I've seen first hand what they are. So yes I hate niggers because I have reason too. If you don't you are either from the suburbs and have never had to deal with them on an infestation level or your an idiot millennial with a false white guilt complex. But they are the only race I hate.

Example of a white nigger: Stitches

A thousand times this. /thread

FUCK
A
JOB

Subconscious prejudice=/=racism

Literally the dictionary definition of racism

racism was invented by the jews to turn good white christian men into fatfuck hillbillies and turn niggers gay

>science has shown that there are very few differences between races that actually affect anything important, and those differences are very subtle

So niggers just coincidentally act like niggers?

That's the way a culture acts, not the way a race does.

A culture of blacks nonetheless.

this
>Whites/Europeans
>Spics
>Natives
>Chinks
>Arabs
>Indians
>Dindus
>Abos

my only hatred is for ghetto nigs and spics, which unfortunately for them, is the majority

I'll say this in a language you can understand
>Uncle Toms
>Wiggers

>What is education and culture

While people may have genetics to be good or bad with proper education any kind of people can be anything

I don't disagree, but the overwhelming majority of blacks are uneducated lazy niggers.

>

>>

therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
I literally had this same argument 6 hours ago

Not really.

I'm not attracted to black women, not for racist reasons though, I just have my own preferences.

@BrazyLyte is a Mexican. Why are Mexicans such cucks?

Different neighborhoods get different levels of education. Just because you're a black person who makes a lot of money doesn't mean you don't live in a black neighborhood.

I wasnt until Obama took office and supported white genocide in the western world.

He encouraged blacks to attack and kill whites, he made BLM and flooded Europe with sand niggers.

Hope every black on this world ends up dying, I'd give up my own life to see every single nigger dead on this planet.

I can tell you first hand that niggers are getting transported to schools all over the place to combat that and all they do is trash the school.

I hate niggers too user don't worry about it

And while genetic have a good impact, just being o X race doesn't make one better than another

Its like saying if you had a father who was a rapist, should you pay for his crimes just because you share DNA with him?

So its fucking stupid to take pride on bullshit your ''race'' did, they were totally unrelatable people who just happens to share the same genetics as you

But if you take a baby of any kind and give him proper education he can become a good person

Gf, so only a little

its useless, these people dont care

Nope. Also that guys tweet is the reason why we have faggot ass SJWs

Honestly yes I am.

Of course. Because of many encounters with niggers, I generally assume black people to be niggers until they speak proper English or prove otherwise. I won't hate someone just because they are black. I will ASSUME of them that they are a nigger though.

kinda

Nope not at all. I am a bracist, and am bracing myself for the fall of society, because of all of the idiots fighting for the scraps the elite allow them.

Read the link that's about 4-5 posts above. Also the first 5 years of a child's life are the ones most important for development, and when those 5 years are spent without a father, around drugs, and in the ghetto the odds are kind of stacked against them

>How do I reply.jpg

*tips fedora*

>Xphobic board is stacked against faggots

Fuck, was responding to

Yes. I would never treat a black guy poorly because of his skin colour, but I do see blacks in general as inferior. It's simply what I see every fucking day: black people don't work hard, don't try, act like animals, just think about sex...Even if there are points above the curve, while there are whites who act like blacks, those are exceptions, and they don't change the rule. And any white/asian girl already got a few points with me, while black girls will need to be really hot just to get my attention.

Here's the link again if you need it therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Not bad, how much did that set you back? Post teeth?

House or field?

Race traitor

does she talk white around you and black around her friends?
because that's racist.

Yes i hate niggers and arabs

Nah. I'm not opposed to racist humor because it's mostly harmless, but I don't obsess over it like those spergs on Sup Forums

yeah i tend not to like black people.

No. I hate everyone the same

Well, i hate people who act like their stereotypes, so i am a racist, i guess...

I think you've forgotten to install those filters between Internet and real life, guy