I kinda feel sorry for him. He looks so sad

That post
That flag
Checks out

WHERE YOU ARE BULGARS? WHEN WILL YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME

t. kemal gorhuzci

Fuck off cockroach.

You first.

Looks like a prank to me. Bulgarians were known as big pranksters at the time.

Maybe he owed the boogers cash for all those times he got himself fucked up on hashish?

shame pictures never tell the entire story

Executing a random farmer does seem pointless and harsh, but Bulgarians were oppressed by the ottomans for 500 years. Thousands of their priests were decapitated or tortured through the history, so I can understand their animosity. They demand historical justice, even though they can never get it. Nobody can, you can't unkill the people and unburn the cities.

>Turkish soldier enslaving peasants and impaling babies in the 16th century

WHAT THE FUCK TURKEY APOLOGIZE

>“By the way, a Bulgarian I met lately in Moscow," Ivan went on, seeming not to hear his brother's words, "told me about the crimes committed by Turks and Circassians in all parts of Bulgaria through fear of a general rising of the Slavs. They burn villages, murder, outrage women and children, they nail their prisoners by the ears to the fences, leave them so till morning, and in the morning they hang them- all sorts of things you can't imagine. People talk sometimes of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as a man, so artistically cruel. The tiger only tears and gnaws, that's all he can do. He would never think of nailing people by the ears, even if he were able to do it.
>These Turks took a pleasure in torturing children, -too; cutting the unborn child from the mothers womb, and tossing babies up in the air and catching them on the points of their bayonets before their mothers' eyes. Doing it before the mothers' eyes was what gave zest to the amusement. Here is another scene that I thought very interesting. Imagine a trembling mother with her baby in her arms, a circle of invading Turks around her. They've planned a diversion: they pet the baby, laugh to make it laugh. They succeed, the baby laughs. At that moment a Turk points a pistol four inches from the baby's face. The baby laughs with glee, holds out its little hands to the pistol, and he pulls the trigger in the baby's face and blows out its brains. Artistic, wasn't it? By the way, Turks are particularly fond of sweet things, they say.”

>― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Sorry pham

Turks owned about 60% of Bulgaria's land before independence, they deserved it

Damn, he couldn't even contain himself until they got off the horse. The horny Turk meme is a centuries old phenomenon it seems.

Yeah pretty much

That's what years of having to make do with butifel melike does with you I guess

Should've finished the job.

>chimp out over ottomans in balkan wars
>join them in ww1

why bulgaria?

Because the balkan wars ended in everyone attacking us.

Are you really interested in the complex history and struggles of the third Bulgarian Kingdom or you just want to meme?

The nations on the Balkans were about to destroy the Ottoman empire but guess who meddled in and decided that the Ottoman empire was more useful to them than a massive Bulgaria...

Can you guess?

We could've lived in a world free of Turks.

Weren't you the aggressor trying to take land from Greece or Macedonia? I don't remember exactly, but I think I read something like that in a book about the Balkans.

I actually just read that part a few days ago, about to finish, great book

they were but he will tell you otherwise how everyone is bad and bulgaria dindu nuffin

the srb jumps to defend the treacheries of his ancestors

Google it up.You know how to use google,right?

Coming from a Serb flag?That is just rich..the biggest dindu nuffins in the region.

Here we go, I told you

Yes, that's right.
Macedonia was a huge factor back then.

Macedonia is Bulgarian

Bulgarians did right in killing serb dogs for stealing Bulgar clay

t. 12year old who cannot accept anything bigger than a simplistic black & white worldview

>The Second Balkan War was a conflict which broke out when Bulgaria, dissatisfied with its share of the spoils of the First Balkan War, attacked its former allies, Serbia and Greece, on 16 (O.S.)/29 June 1913. Serbian and Greek armies repulsed the Bulgarian offensive and counter-attacked, entering Bulgaria.

So you were the aggressor. Obviously it ended with others ganging up on you, couldn't you just answer?

How do you determine rightful clay if Bulgaria hadnt existed for half a millennium before?

Based Bulgaria.

>How do you determine rightful clay if Bulgaria hadnt existed for half a millennium before?

The serbs didn't honor our pre-war agreement, because the west fucked them over with Albania. Apparently they also signed a secret defensive treaty with Greece behind our back. They were very well aware of what they were doing, although we carried the first balkan war on our shoulders. As a result our german tsar went full autismo.

It was justified, but extremely stupid.

I see. But starting another war, just after the first one, especially when outnumbered seems unreasonable. Apparently even Russia warned Bulgaria not to attack Constantinople.
Do Bulgars still claim Macedonia their rightful clay? And is there hostility against Greece and Serbia now?
Also, do Bulgarians have any allies? Especially in the Balkans

t.eternal slav

Who draw these lmao.

I wish it would happen today

Ferdinand was an idiot. After WW1 he got exiled, his body still lies unburied somewhere in Germany and no monuments of him are to be found in Bulgaria.
We claim Macedonia, but we are aware it's up to them to decide if they want to join us or not. We were the first country to recognize their independence in 1991. Bulgarians like them, but are very bitter, since the serbs were brainwashing them to hate us for years. Regarding Greece, we are fine with them, they block our border from time to time, but's that's it pretty much. Our relation with Serbia is kinda odd, since most bulgarians aren't really familiar of our history and consider them bros, because we share similar culture etc. They were not really kind to us historically speaking, but whatever.
We have no allies sadly. During communism Bulgaria and East Germany were the most loyal countries to the USSR and we had great relations, but we EU/NATO now and there is some anti-bulgarian propaganda in Russia lately. Same here although ours is only in the media, people still love Russia. Also our last government had some business connections to Turkey and it seemed we were getting closer. Someone might mistakenly think we are friends or something.

WE
WUZ