No country has a richer folklore than Sweden

No country has a richer folklore than Sweden

Elves and Trolls, how can other countries even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

African rapes are part of Swedish folklore?

we have witches and wooden androids

we have skinwalkers

don't forget niggers

Elves and trolls are part of a unified germanic folklore that predates Sweden as a nation and originates from all parts of Europe.

Only "folklore" you got is the 100s of years of oppression of Finns, which you to do this day dismiss.

t. 1/128 native american

>Wooden Androids.

Spaghetti.
Explain.

t. Jamal Abdul Al Baghdadi

Your folklore is not yours proper as pointed out.

Québec folklore, on the other hand ...

They still oppress Finns by sending bus loads of Niggers and Terrorists there

We have fairytales about walloons who work.

Stay mad trollless countries LMAO

They think Finns also like BBC

>wooden android
i say WHAAAAAT

That's wrong, for I am a le trollee XD

our folklore is history and empire
do you even have a statue holding a severed muslim's head in one of your cities????????

Pinocchio I assume

I wouldn't worry about it.

T. Mohammed Al Rapistan

Nope, trolls and elves didn't come from Denmark, Germany or anyplace else other than Norway and Sweden you fucking Kang

It's all going to burn if you don't save it.

Kek, you really need to get out of your house Sven, Hindu folk lore runs circles around snow nigger lore

Norway and Sweden didn't exist back then retard, you were a bunch of snake worshipping snow niggers back then with no nation

>trollless

You're actually retarded

yeah but you guys actually believe in all that shit and call it Hinduism

>how can other countries even compete?

They don't have to do anything. They just sit and wait until Sweden completes it's insane journey of self-destruction in which its entire cultural heritage will be gradually annihilated.

sadly the poo is right. most gook folklore does

looks like a friendly merchant.

Give examples first before you open your mouth poo
Okay, the geographic regions in which they were thought up is in modern day Sweden and Norway

(((You)))

We have the fairies, druids, the Tuatha Dé Dannan, mystical rainbow bridges that lead to the realm of the gods, the serpent on the cross, a host of God like figures like Cu Chulainn, astronomically aligned structures that predate the pyramids and links to the Pharisees in late antiquity.

We're doing alright over here nigger.

>An elf (plural: elves) is a type of supernatural being in Germanic mythology and folklore.

>Okay, the geographic regions in which they were thought up is in modern day Sweden and Norway

Nords weren't the only Germanic tribe

Kys kang, you are as bad as all finns.

They wrote it in wikipedia because you and germany has presumably taken some of our folklore

I thought that you guys had no culture?

That's what your politicians tell me, anyway. Why should I disbelieve them?

the best mythical creature. everyone knows elves are gay and are only included in fiction for the production of fan yaoi.
>youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg

We have a one leg nigger with a red cap that likes to play tricks on people.

Hinduism is a way of life not a religion we understand the difference between story and reality
This is the lore surrounding one of our gods we have millions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva?wprov=sfla1

Send refugees to Portugal

For once Pooh is also correct. The Vedas go back almost 10,000 years. The Indian yogi's were considered semi-divine by ancient Egypt and ancient Greece.

India, especially it's mystical traditions are probably the last holdout of the knowledge that wad prevalent before Christianity tried to wipe it all out.

I can list at least a dozen ancient philosopher's that either travelled to or learned from India. And a further half dozen ancient traditions, which abrahamic belief directly stem from, that are almost direct copies of Hinduism.

They may shit in streets but they're way ahead of us in some respects.

pol in a nutshell?

Three-headed dragon, the idea of an undead with source of his immortality hidden away...

pinocchio

>its a swede trys to be big but ends up getting made fun of for allowing refugees to rape his women

Mmm did your sister get raped today sven? Better get mudman over so your Family gets culturally enriched

>THEY WHITE WASHED AND STOLE OUR CULTURE
The only KANG here is you, Håkan

Canadas snow nigger folkslore is scary af

>The Vedas go back almost 10,000 years
So before the Vedic language? KYS yourself

We are not mad, we want you to keep your unique culture and folklore. I wanna see trolls and elves destroy some djinn, Sven.

Looks like Berlin on New Years Eve.

And soon you will be singing songs about Mohammad.

I have a book of Swedish fairy tales with that guy's illustrations.

Cozy.

Never make "we wuz" memes ever again pathetic kangs

Go tell your government.

Not knowing it was a vocal tradition before that which was passed down from teacher to student

Our folklore is defeating the largest empire on earth and conquering millions of square miles of wildlands from savage peoples and developing the most powerful nation on earth.

We have vampires.

Sounds awesome, what is the books name?

The only thing we have is white widows of the swamp

pretty boring

t. Kang-Göran Cuckström

Wasn't that Romania?

Robin hood, king arthur, the good folk, black dogs, wicker men, the wild hunt, Robin Goodfellow, jack o the green, nessie, selkies, kelpies etc

Fuck off with your trolls. Nobody impressed.

Just "Swedish Fairy Tales"

With pic related as the cover art

wtf

And bigfoot.

The Mittani Indo-Aryan language is considered older than Vedic or Avestan because it has aika instead of eka. Vedic is supposed to to have merged ai to e and hence is considered younger. But if you take the word for seven in Mittani - satta, it is considered to be much later than Vedic. So some folks believe that this dating based on selectively chosen words cannot be trusted fully.

If you look at the Avestan and Vedic language you see that 'h' in one language has been renamed as 's' in another. There are people like Rajesh Kochchar and Romila Thapar who believe that the Vedic people migrated from the Haraxvati (Saraswati) region in Afghanistan and not the mythical Saraswati flowing underground through Rajasthan. It seems this replacing 's' with 'h' is prevalent in some parts of Rajasthan and Assam even today. One point of view is that it is not possible to find which one came first based on language traits.

This one's better

Every country has folktales. But Sweden's unique for having trolls and elves and Christian blood.

truly a country of beasts and trolls

This
>firebird
>vampires
>werewolves
>witches
>wizards
>skulls walking on spiderlegs
>female poltergeist that bothers bachelors
>metaphorical representations of sociopathy and psychopathy
>semargl
>the kingdom under the sea
>Ivan Muromets

Holy fuck why are you all falling for such low tier garbage?
>sweden made trolls
>”KYS self"
>kangs
Step up and stop giving into this garbage, let it rot and fade away.

that'creepy as hell

The seventh mandala of the Rigveda records the vernal equinox in Mrigashira Constellation pointing to a date around 4000 BCE - a fact noted by Jacobi and Tilak.

Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.

But there's more nigger.

what is
>iceland

except for the fact that a british man is the father of fantasy lmfao

sweden_today_jpg

Greece has plenty. Minotaur, saute, Hydra, Medusa, Pegasus, etc.

some of your ancient manuscripts are very ornate. can you translate this one?

Fuck trolls, Greece has titans

DELET THIS

>getting colonized by immigrants
>still jerking off to your folklore
Wake up from your troll and giant dreams larper.

>ugly humans and small humans
so this is the limit of scandinavian creativity?

>greese
basically muslim

The likely authors of the Vedas are the Haarpians.

Bhagwan Singh, an avid writer on the Indus Valley civilisation, sees the entire Harappan ecology in the Rig Veda. He chides those who have been "using both their brains and chair to save the Vedic Aryans from the Harappan authorship". Now we have a continuous history of the Indian continent from 7000 BC.

>Haarpian finds.

Take Mehrgarh in Balochistan as an example. This site is clearly 9,500 years old. New carbon-dating technology has suggested a 12,000-10,000 year timeline for Mehrgarh. Did Mehrgarh and Mohenjo Daro come after Rakhigarhi? Surely no one is going to buy such an assumption in a hurry.

Harappa itself is an early period find, that being 3,000 BCE or 5,000 years plus old. The other finds in Pakistan, and more recently in Afghanistan, point to a stable agro-based settlement people 4,500 BCE or 6,500 years ago.

Hence we arrive at the date of around 10,000 years. As Pooh said, these traditions would have been oral and written down later. The Vedas are their scriptures.

Dovergubben is up here, you can't compete he is the biggest one.

I think he is still sleeping, I hope so at least.

But we are the creators of trolls

>read filename
>clicked on image
kek

who were the Haarpians?

I googled but nothing came up that was clearly related

now I want to watch Troll Hunter again

>Sweden riding Norway's coattails

Nothing new I guess.

Search Indus Valley civilisation, they are called the harappans

Damn, those posts must have raised the collective IQ of this board by a few points
What are you

ah just a misspelling thanks

Brazil folklore is the best.

Their new folklore.

Mudslimes

That would be true if i Said things like,

we were vikings, praise odin

Trolls are actually ours at least as much as Norway

>Sweden