How can I go about psychologically torturing my ex...

How can I go about psychologically torturing my ex? She's a cheating whore and I was wondering what subtle ways I can go about fucking with her. >inb4 smash car windows, sling shit at house, etc.
I'm looking for subtle ways to fuck with her. Also she lives two doors down.

pineapples

Be happy with somebody else. Nothing fucks with a cheaters head more than that

plus one this and one step more you can make her
want you back during this and palm her off likes
she's worth dirt i assure you this will make her
hang herself in the long run when she has 7
kids is fucked up living on the streets with no
father or husband.

this

Is there any emotional trauma that she had/has that you know about?

Haha good one

Yeah for sure. Mom is a piece of shit to her, pops left early, brother fucked w her when she was young.

Classic

try to remind her of her parental issues as often as you can, but you have to do it subtly or it won't work as well. It will take time to wear her down user but if you persevere it will be well worth the effort.

I fuck with this but we don't associate anymore. I'm thinking more physical things really.

Send her an email or text everyday for the rest her life saying I hate you. Just I hate you.

Rape her

Something along these lines really. Or getting friends of hers to do shit, minor fuck up around her house, micro changes that become something big. Where are all the elaborate schemes?

/thread

Break into her house on a semi-regular basis and leave father-daughter related things everywhere.

It hits every mark; it:

1. Makes her feel unsafe in her own home
2. Brings up daddy issues
3. Makes her feel watched and paranoid due to this being very personalized

This. This is what I mean. Elaborate on "daddy related".

Call her on a burner phone and make lots of threats in a different voice(get a modulator if you're not cheap)

This type of idea is prime.

Gimme one sec to type it out

burn her alive, thatll get her attention you desperate faggot

you want elaborate motherfucker? I'll give you elaborate.

>Phase one: stalking. for a short while watch her, learn her routines, procure keys/key copies.
>Phase 2: Minor Fuckage. stick postcards related to fathers and daughters with no address in her mailbox so she knows someone is on her property watching her. do this for several weeks up to 2 months escalating slowly but surely.
>Phase Three: Breaking And Entering Part One of ?. Over a period of time that is fairly long break into her house over and over again, even better if she changes locks and tries to make herself more secure it just shows that you cannot be stopped. First only subtly fuck with things, target things that cannot be moved unless someone really tried and move them just enough for her to notice maybe a tv or a chair etc. rotated or shifted. this must continue slowly escalating for 2-3 weeks. if you think she will move or do something drastic go to DEFCON one immediately.
>Phase Four: DEFCON One. gather all family photos/memorabilia, stack in massive pile in middle of bedroom, douse in gasoline and leave matches near by DO NOT LIGHT THE SHIT that is a felony and it's better to say "I could but I like playing with you too much"

Stop being a petty faggot and get over her?

Now that I reread what I wrote I realize that you have committed multiple felonies before DEFCON One so do what you feel is best.

PS. if you really want to fuck with her go find some pigs blood and dead animals and shit and just sling that shit all over the place during DEFCON one

OP here. I cannot stop sucking cock because I'm a bug chaser

channel the cock sucking energy into traumatising and scarring your ex for life

fpbp
came here to suggest the same

Make some elaborate ruse that you are her father and pretend you wanna meet her then stand her up lmao.

This.

I broke up with a girl, was sll upset about it, she wouldn't take me back. Couple of months later, I fucked some other girl, ex gf was after me tge next day. Shoukd have blown her off as we weren't compatible.

Hang yourself at her front door. She opens the door in the morning... #winning

Best method I found for fucking with an ex: sex.
Have sex with her, her friends, her family, her new bf, her hair straightener, her dog, her cat, her budgie, her pet rabbit.... if you can fit your dick in it and it belongs to/is close to her, fuck it.

HAHAHA