10294i5885930q0q99e859t94872729394948377w8e9493928q817

XXX-XX-XXXX

hope it really does block out the #s

424-73-7053

What do I win?

Woah, it censored it. Neato.

Will it still do random numbers?

Wait, why is it all starred out?

What do I get in return? Social Security? What does that even do?
OP, please, stop being a faggot for one second and help me.

Lol with my line of work I can pull ssn's my bitch ex of 3.5 years started dating a drug dealer 2 months after we broke up, I've definitely thought of giving it out especially since I have it memorized

All I see is stars.

woah that's neat

515-15-3996

It censors anything it see's as a social security number, pretty cool actually. Now if only the rest of Sup Forums was less shit.

newfags dont know how to censor by ISP ip

###-##-####

>>###-##-####

>implying

everyone knows Sup Forums cross checks your ISP with posts faggot, same with CC and pay stub.

589-73-3265

F05MJ-XLYP0-FXPIZ

What do u guys do with other ppl's social?

we use it to hack the mainframe

XXX-XX-XXXX
Did it work?

XXX-XX-XXXX

this is old news.

402-13-3769

shit shit shit! it didn't come out as xxx-xx-xxxx fuck guys please dont do anything

For real. I wanna hurt someone but not physicallly cuz I don't beat women.

NO.

It depends on what browser you use.

but i use safari

CTG-WW-DDXZ

safari does with letters for some reason.

Beating women is only the start newfag, continue down the rabbit hole.

I usually get credit cards in their name, then make purchases and pay it off to help build a bro's credit score.

506-84-2598
y

How do u get the cards?? Mailed to ur house? I'm legit curious

All I see are X's here lemme try mine!

504-66-9247

Usually have them sent to a neighbor. He usually writes "Not at this address. Return to sender" and puts it back in the mail box with the flag up. For the few days that I'm expecting one, I just look to see if his flag is up, then I just go get it from his mailbox.

Winrar! This one is legit!

I knew he was a weeb faggot cuck, all the shit he talks on China and here he is with a Chinese Curved Sword.

Any other ideas?? I'm not always at my house to do that.

591-38-3331

oh fuck.. i just tossed up my phone number around and removed 1 number.. didn't mean to put someone's ssn on.. Sup Forumsros don't ruin this man's life

555-77-9988

232-98-2889

Well, it works for me. A few years ago my foot got ran over by a tow truck, and ever since then i've had a limp. Had to give up my job as a professional dog walker, but between the settlement and disability I'm pretty much home all the time.

Oh shit we have a winner

Oh my god what are the odds, that's my number you DEGENERATE FUCK! You've ruined me!

gay-fag-nigg

nah not really. if your ssn gets taken you can alert the bank to shut everything you fucking own down and not allow anyone to open or do anything with your accounts. Too bad for the people that don't catch on quick are buried in debt for life

Yeah and thankfully I've fucked my bank manager before so I've already sent her a text, she'll be on the lookout in the morning.

555-55-5555