youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
youtube.com/watch?v=IEN-3tpEmoA
youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8
youtube.com/watch?v=aGPFRepBkEg
youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The gif makes no sense. No reason for her to instantly get up from the cake.

Death by cake, good or bad way to go?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *SPLAT* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
The women stay in the house and the men go out to work ..
- Not to study.
he has! To study ... but of what do they live?
- [Jew intensified]
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

The mestizaje that is growing more and more around the world poses a significant risk of extinction for blondes. In fact, according to anthropologists, these are doomed to disappear because the gene of black hair is dominant compared to blond, which is recessive. In the last 30 years, the blond population in the Nordic countries has been halved. It is believed that the last blond of Finland will be born within 200 years.

The white race will soon die out..

Europa:
youtube.com/watch?v=IEN-3tpEmoA

USA:
youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

Average Birth Rate of Sandniggers and Niggers:
Average of 4 children per nigger family or more.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGPFRepBkEg

Cultural Marxism that is disappearing us. Nowadays it is progress not to have children, to be anti-Christian, not to marry, to abort, to mestize, to be an atheist, all that rubbish!

And the United States will be as follows. Because he already has the news media, and schools creating Marxist communists .. they are his children!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

It's stupid to let blacks live in a white country! It's suicidal!
That country the ancestors of the whites won by fighting! The Templars fought and won the Islamists, etc. Etc ... black people never won anything! And you let them live in a country that your ancestors left for you!

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's entertaining to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK
Never coming back to this website AGAINi am TRIGGER. HOW can you nall be so insensitive? these are brother, fathers, mothers, daughters, friends, family, cousins, uncles, auntos, pop pops, and gam gams. this is SICK. You are laughing at the suffering of their family and taking away their dignity in death. I hope every last one of you has your death filmed for th sick pleasure of some undergound ninja keyboard dogoists.And it gets worse, there is people out there in other threads who love Trump. Sup Forums is very, veeeerrrryyy disgusting.facebook is a BUBBLE. i am trying to step outside my comfort zone. this is a FREEE country lolol. I can project whatver I what WHEREVER i want and if you dont like it FUCK YOU. this thread is sick and you are all sick and disgusting PIGS. you have no respect for the dead and others feelings so how can you even respect yourself LOL why else would you even be here. sick just sick.....You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can jus joke about horrible things like this?What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks lke you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present.

bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/

nice b8 i r8 8/8

Bumperino

I don't look at the gore. Only accidents, shootings etc.

I am here cuz my psychiatrist fucked up my life along with my dad and family and also I have complex ptsd. So I am bored all the time... so I am here out of boredom.