How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was fake

How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was fake

me

>genuinely believe
>implying it was fake

Why do you think the government would do this?

9/11 was real enough. The story behind it, on the other hand, is part of die große Lüge.

Many children, stoners and retards believe that. The average grownup with a high school education knows better.

You mean the towers are still up?

to give them an excuse to start wars for oil

Very few people believe that the attack never took place.

*ever

they did it to justify every single thing thats ęwar on terror hurr durr"

The towers are still standing, and are now used as secret government offices to study alien life. They're obscured from view by an elaborate system of mirrors.

It's obvious the official story is entire horseshit. Controlled demolitions.

U think the NWO was involved?

planes don't just crash into buildings, the altitude they fly at is much higher than a building. just a small fact that the believers take for granite.

Does jet fuel melt steal beams?

Can't tell if this is bait or not. The fact that you're implying your smarter over a american high school education shows that you're either completely brain dead or have some serious superiority complex

Also anyone that blindly believes what the same government that started multiple false flag wars in the past tells them. Look at the video of WTC 7 falling and tell me that isn't a controlled demolition.

It was all part of the plan to further the agenda of the New World Order.

> can't decide if he should use you're or your.
>has problem with other people calling themselves smarter than him.

globalism is just nationalism with everyone together. explain how it's not just an expanded version of what we're doing today but accepting that we're one people?

ib4t nigger jew etc.

I have a problem with a dipshit saying he's somehow smarter with one of the worst educations in the world. Also it's the internet not a english exam you retard.

>9/11 was fake
you don't ask the right question
maybe u mean 9-11 was an inside job
if that oh fuckn' yes

jew controlled demolitions u mean

wait what? They didn't demolish the towers, we still have then????? is this a glitch in the matrix, because i don't see then any more since that day

We are all one people and we should work together for the common good of all humanity. But "globalism" as it is today is an agenda that is being controlled by an elite few who do not have the interest of the common man. They only care about power. Their plan is to continue to centralize power until they've eventually achieved a one world totalitarian state where the elite have total and absolute power over the mass population.

surprise