What are some movies about close elections?

What are some movies about close elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jun/28/qa-tanya-plibersek-says-labor-has-40-years-of-evidence-to-back-medicare-claim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MALCOLM TURNBULL WANTS TO STEAL YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD
>No I don't
>BUT HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU? IT'S JUST ANOTHER LIBERAL LIE!

Literally what's happening with labor's medicare scare campaign
and people are fucking falling for it

I really don't know, I typically vote Labor but this has been an embarrassment.

I'm voting Liberal I would have liked to vote Labor they represent me economically being the working class and all but their safe schools bull shit and plans to let even more refugees into our country is a joke they all do it I know that but Liberal does it the least.

Remember all those things Abbott promised he wouldn't do? Then what happened?

???

>voting against your class
Jesus.

>close election
Barely, Labor doesn't even have 30% of the vote.

Remember all those things Gillard promised she wouldn't do? Then what happened?

>I'd like to vote for the party that will benefit me most but they're not homophobic enough

Good. They're a bunch of high-taxing moneyspenders.

Come on, Greens!

>implying safe schools wasn't a far-left indoctrination program created by a literal communist

vote for the party, not for the person.

But they lead the party. You are voting for the person if you vote for the party.

I'd vote for the Dick Smith party if I could.

Safe schools program was run by a paedophile and the website redirected children to buy sex toys.

the party also has a cabinet full of people
and these days a leader doesnt stay in office for more than 2 years

Who all answer to the leader, how are you this dense?

but also do a lot of shit on their own

besides whats the point in comparing turnbull and shorten? theyre as bad as each other

if youre going to make a desicion on who to vote for look at party policy and what theyve done in the past, ot at the idiots currently leading who will most likely be thrown out of office by their own or someone else people in two years

Abbott was a good leader who did nothing wrong, everybody who hates him can't name one specific thing of his they hate. They are mostly just SJWs who get triggered by his mannerisms.

I hate that he tried to make uni degrees cost 100k+ and only didnt because of community backlash

Some of us want to be able to get out of our social caste by becoming educated

Yeah, but it'd have gotten FOBs out of uni

Maybe try saving up money then instead of blowing it away. You shouldn't expect taxpayers to fund everything for you.

>I have literally zero idea how Australian elections work

The taxpayer derives a benefit from a productive educated member of society. It is an investment into quality of life and GDP having good educated productive citizens.

Why do I have to pay for negative gearing for some piece of shit leaner? That's the real waste of taxpayer money.

What do you expect on a website primarily filled with people who live their lives in fear of non-whites?

>save up
>$100 000

Because investment drives the economy, which provides taxes so that poorfags like you can go to school in the first place.

Like investment in education yeah? Or nah just land banking investment properties?

At least she has a reason for having to pass the carbon tax: the Greens forced her to. Abbott betrayed his promises for no good reason

You fucking retard. Read this you muppet.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jun/28/qa-tanya-plibersek-says-labor-has-40-years-of-evidence-to-back-medicare-claim

Fucking idiot.

>believing this shill bullshit when the richest 2% own 98% global wealth

FUCK OFF LIAR, GO FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

> the guardian
Opinion immediately discarded. After studying newspaper ownership hegemonies I am utterly disgusted at this publication.

Part of being a responsible citizen is understanding what's necessarily best for you in the short term does not benefit the long term. Siphoning growth sectors and Australian industry in an increasingly globalised media sphere is a bad long term move, employers be making more to pay more to workers, not arbitrary government programs like "safe schools" and refugee nonsense. My country is more important than what I make on my part time job.

Closest election in film.

You know absolutely fuck all about anything if you're seriously using the newspaper to excuse the fact LNP CUTS HEALTH ALWAYS

Get the fuck out you 12 year old spastic. Maybe after you get your Disability cheque you can educate yourself.

There was that quite good miniseries that Ten ran a year or two ago about a fictionalized version of the Victorian state election featuring that guy from Rush and that girl from Offspring.

It will be barely be noticeable you fat cunt, medicare isn't going anywhere, you'll still get your insulin.

Which party is the toughest on refugees and asylum seekers?

>Posted from my $500 iphone

National Party, they vote Liberal.

Very well put

>I'm voting greens

Redpill me on Katter's Australia

More like $1000 these days.
They just piss me off because they have nothing but ideological stances for policies. Since they will never have any real power their oversimplifications never have to be called for the bullshit they are.
>Dude, what if we didn't buy the submarines or jets and just spent it on education?
THE WORLD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

tell me what way the world works

By retards, for retards. Katter is just plain old uninformed and unstable. He's a modern Pauline Hanson.

Despite what certain groups believe, you can't just neglect things like national security spending. Even if you did, it's not like that money would magically be available for whatever specific cause you want. It's why the 'leave' campaign in the UK is suddenly backpedaling on the money from the EU fees now going to the NHS.

>you can't just neglect things like national security spending

according to who?

I have this odd feeling that you're baiting me, user.

>tfw Tony will never come back

This is especially true now that the mining boom is literally over. How can industry expect to pay for more programs with less generating income?

>tfw DJ Howard will never come back

Farage never claimed that the money would go to the NHS, someone (with no power to redirect the money) put forth that claim in the UKIP

Even so, Britain is going to be better off than the shitshow that is Europe

>these are some of the 3 million voters in the marginals