What is the quickest way to get £1? I have a job interview tomorrow and I have to get the bus like a loser...

What is the quickest way to get £1? I have a job interview tomorrow and I have to get the bus like a loser, and I'm one pound short, and freaking out.
My family is away, and I am searching my house like a lunatic but to no avail. This is not a beg thread, but an advice thread. Please Sup Forums, give me your ideas. Ahything. I need this job.

Suck a cock for money you fag.

on the ground outside a pub at night or early in the morning

people drop their change as they are coming out of the pub drunk and such

eat my ass

Beg door to door to your neighbors.
Maybe some Christians will help you

This is exactly the type of thing I was hoping for. Thanks user, I'm literally on my way to the local right now. I feel so degenerate, but I need this. Cheers.

Christians? Lol I'm from England. Never met any religious people.

This. I've been in the same situation as you, and most people are willing to help out with a quid or two if you explain your circumstances. Best bet is to go to the bus stop super early and ask people there. So long as you're reasonably well dressed and politee you'll find someone. God speed OP. Also, go to bed or you'll be too tired for the interview. Where is it and what part of the UK? If in my area I'll drive you as I don't start until 1400.

Otherwise enjoy your JSA.

It's Monday night, you won't have any luck searching the fucking pavements. Unless you're looking for empty baggies or fag ends.

Thanks user, I appreciate the kindness. The whole Fucking thing sucks because I got robbed of £200 by some degenerate who skipped towns on me when I thought he was my friend. Since then I've been a little rough since I'm in between pay checks, and now I'm hopefully getting a job. It's nothing to be proud of; just a supervisor role at asda, but it beats looking outside for change, Lmao.

Cheers though user, your post gives me hope for some reason.

Actually, I found 75p outside the local! I feel like such a lowlife but this is actually working out for me now. Deffo saw a few empty baggies too though.
Just 25p more and I can sleep good.

>implying X-ians think of anything but themselves
they just do bad, selfish shit, and pray and they're "forgiven". delusional dipshits

This.
Isms are Schisms.

Also nobody is Christian here in England. We literally have more mudslimes. Dirty Saracens will get theirs when I get this job.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I know there's a lot of faggotry on Sup Forums, but this place is kinda like my home, and all the fags who use it are my Sup Forumsrothers. I know I just got a bit of advice, but it really Fucking helped.

Thanks everyone.

NP mate. Congrats on the interview, a supervisor role anywhere is a good start. If you get it then expect to be thrown in the deep end because of the time of year. Retail is fucking crazy this time of year. I've just started a new job and don't get paid until the 23rd of December, what a fucking joke...
Thankfully I only need presents for my old folks so won't be too expensive and can source them before/after work on the day hopefully.

However, it's a joke that my employer expects me to work 6 weeks without ANY income. I literally have to survive on 1 can of Rockstar and a veggie pasty from Greggs every day.

I have a tenner left, if you're still stuck tomorrow I'll transfer £1 to you. Hit me up on Kik anyway I might be able to give advice on the interview. Insomiac so I'll be up for a bit anyway.

Hey user, my battery is on the verge of dying, but seriously, Thank you so much. It's not every day you speak to someone who's this sound on Sup Forums, and I really appreciate it. I should be good for the bus, but I'll keep that in mind in case of emergencies.

Good luck with your job too man. I Don't know how they expect you to survive on Greg's every day, but I've been there myself. It'll all be worth it at the end of the month mate.

Thanks again.

No problem Sup Forumsrother. All the best with your interview and, hopefully, a new job. Peace.

Cigs are worth a euro.

dinner to a homeless guy is a euro.
go an our early and ask for change at the transit station.

What is this "euro" you speak of?

where the hell do you live where a £1 bus journey is something you can't just walk it. you fanny.