I don't have any lube to fap with, what does Sup Forums think I should use?

I don't have any lube to fap with, what does Sup Forums think I should use?

clorox bleach

Nothing, go dry my son. Lube is for gay bum sex

Gay bum sex sounds better than a chafed weiner

Crisco, cooking oil

>lube
>jerking off.

Dude, why? Oh, let me guess. Your parents had a piece of your dick sliced off and now you cant jerk it like a white man. So sad....

Microwaved peanut butter...it will look like worst case scenario anal and will taste great! :)

Try this fruit

^^ this.

But leave the window open. That way if you hear someone about to come in a catch you use a weird voice and yell:

"GET THAT THING OUTTA MY ASS OR I'M GONNA SHIT ON IT!"

Then when they come in to catch you cry and say someone did this to you and they jumped out the window.

Cooking/olive oil worked for me once, but damn does it smell awful.

Could I fill a glove with it and fuck that?

Okay I'm done now

Was it good fam
Post fap material

I did

Do it for science and report back

simplest substitute, do it in the shower and use your conditioner.

Too much work

how do you figure, first the pleasure, then immediate clean up. That is like eating and shitting at the same time. Efficient as fuck.

Also doesn't that burn

no, conditioner is basically lotion for your hair...shampoo, only if you like the pain.

Considered

make a 1-3 ratio of cornstarch to water, mix thoroughly. Microwave on high in increments of 10-15 seconds until gel like. Proceed to mix gel, water can be added in small amounts at a time until desired thinness is achieved. Obviously water will make it thinner so be sure to mix thoroughly. You're welcome btw :)

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.